It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

old ideology ignored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Every state is a community of some kind,and every community is established with a view to some good;for mankind always act in order to obtain that which they think good.

But,if all communities aim at some good,the state or political community,which is the highest of all,and which embraces all the rest,aims,and in greater degree than any other,at the highest good.

I could fathom weird world order, but not for you gangs of blank blank blank blank

edit on 17-3-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

what is good for one is not for another... Gangs are communities looking out for their own good.

sounded cool though.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

That`s why I put it in the political section.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Ok so what exactly are we talking about here? What are you trying to say?

Are you agreeing with me? What I think is that LAW should only be there for when one persons free will over steps someone elses natural rights. Besides that I don't know what's good for you, but whatever it is go do it, unless it steps on my natural rights IE you're not free to steal from me, because that takes away my right of ownership.

is this on topic?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I said what I meant,and yes,we are on the same topical dilutions or solutions

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Whole problem is everyone has a different view of what good is. What if good to one gang is killing anyone that has a religion? Then we have a mass genocide with mob mentality at rule.

new topics

top topics

join