It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia converted? Where is the Era of Peace then?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The Fatima discussion goes whether the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary made by pope John Paul II in 1984 is sufficient enough or not. Russia was not mentioned by name in the text, but it was meant for Russia/Soviet Union. For those of us who do not know the story, it is the requirement of the Blessed Mother Mary made in 1917 and following apparitions to Fatima shepherd children, as a condition for obtaining from God the conversion of Russia. And that conversion is set as the only known condition for granting humanity a period or an Era of Peace in the world. Otherwise, if not done, the known texts of Fatima say, Russia will spread her errors throughout the world causing wars, persecutions etc. The not officially published but leaked texts go even further, predicting either a total nuclear war, or planetary changes, or most likely both. Since these texts are not officially recognized, there is a tendency in some circles to concentrate on the issue of the corrupt clergy and to develop it in that way. We will not comment on that. But they sideline the important question that is relevant to all of us - lay people, from different faiths even different religions. Because we all share this small planet, that we know it can be destroyed by man made means. We are all mortal, as president kennedy said in his famous speech at the end of the Cuban crisis. So let concentrate what will befall the entire planet, and not what some hideous circles plot in dark about Vatican.

The events of Perestroyka started with Gorbachev election in 1980s, changed Russia a lot, to the extend to dissolve the Soviet Union and to ban at that time the over-powerful Communist party KPSS. (Today's communist party of Russia is second in elections, but nowhere near to what KPSS was. Putin is not from that party, he has his own United Russia that always wins since created).

The important moment that many Western people lose from sight, is that after the Perestroyka and the collapse of Soviet Union, Russia entered into the deepest economic crisis ever since the time of Stalin. The following video of a children pop band shows the two sides of Russia - you don't need Russian because the background images go with the lyrics. And if you know Russian, you may enjoy even more the next video where children's band Neposedy performs old Soviet songs with changed texts to signify the tragic economic situation for a child today in Russia (the song is from 2003 I believe). The public laughs and it is tragic at the same time.

On such a background came Putin to power, rebuilding economy and especially military. I would not qualify him why and how and what is behind, or some posters even go so far as to say he is the last king of the North, that is quite far fetched and not matching with the Bible, anyway. He is a fact of the Russian politics for already 13 years. Is Russia preparing for a decisive battle with the West, in first place USA and UK? Or will we see some understanding at least to the level of the Cold War that the world may go further in this way, while it remains different? Will the hot spots in Middle East lead to such understanding and settlement, or will inflame the world?

The last economic crisis in the West shows the world cannot go that way any further and will collapse one way or another, if drastic measures are not taken. I don't know what drastic measures are in store on the side of Western leaders, but such should be presumed to exist and to be implemented at earliest. Why is it they are delayed? Is it because of 2012 phenomenon?

Then came the 2012 issue, sometimes after the 2000. The solar eruptions and the rest. So now we wonder what is next - a planetary collision, a devastating solar flare? Or will Russia make good on old and new prophecies and will show her other face? And only then we will have the promised by our Heavenly Mother Era of Peace, when the people sincerely convert in the face of mass devastation that will not surpass any country?

Notice Our Lady have not talked of antichrist in Fatima. She did so in La Salette. There are 150 years + from La Salette. Those are 5-6-7 or more generations. La Salette may wait another 7 generations if needed, until the era of peace ends. Notice also we are not obliged to believe even proven apparitions.

How about the duration of the Last generation that Jesus speaks of, at the time when Israel is formed 1948? How would they survive and see the end times, if the end times do not start Now? May be the rapid progress will allow a dramatic increase of the time span to several hundred years if not more. Why did Adam - Noah live so long without medicines? The improvement today may be due to extraterrestrial intervention in medicine and technology. Jesus words will be kept for the Last generation. The ET issue and who is who is another entire topic that we as Christians must study in depth, discern, and be informed at the time of the open contact. We cannot allow ourselves to be blindly led in either way - from demonisation to deification of the ET. But here I would not concentrate on them. Rather on the simple question - will Russia strike before the Era of Peace, or the Era of Peace will come peacefully? Or are there enough planetary changes instead of a full scale nuclear war, for the cleansing or chastisement, promised in another set of apparitions.

Here is a modern band singing popular song about WW2 on the National May 9 victory day. See the young generation and its reactions.

At the same time, the Religion is at all time height, surpassing the time of the Tsar. The Orthodox Church is honored by the State officials, new churches are built incl the destroyed by Stalin cathedral Christ the Savior next to Kremlin. In November 2011 the holy belt of Mother of God was brought from Greece Mt Athos and carried all over Russian cities incl. Far East and Siberia. Some 2 or 3 million faithful venerated it, including Putin, Medvedev, and the communist leader Zyuganov. Does it show a conversion? How big percent of the population should start going to church out of sincere belief, so to be considered the nation has been converted? A hot question even for traditionally "catholic countries" not mentioned by Our Lady, like France for ex. By the way, we should be clear about the fact the Russian Orthodox Church is Apostolic, has apostolic succession from St Andrew the brother of St Peter, thru the Byzantine Greek church. She has never been ordained by Rome, as it is also with a number of other Eastern churches in today's Middle East and India. The question of conversion to Catholicism is not on the table. Rather of mutual recognition of hierarchy (something that is done to a great extend), or as blessed John Paul II put it - the One mystical church has two lungs - Western and Eastern.

Here is one beautiful song with content about Moses performed in English. So where do we stand with the Era of Peace? Shall we wait the Mayan end date to understand we have been lied and denied the truth of other events instead, such as planetary change or, WW3? You decide! Soon we all will know without prophecy!
youtu.be...
edit on 17-3-2012 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble but the world isn't going to end anytime soon. At least not by paranormal or religious means.

How about the duration of the Last generation that Jesus speaks of, at the time when Israel is formed 1948? How would they survive and see the end times, if the end times do not start Now?

So you think every single person that ever migrated to Israel is still alive? If not then Israel as a collective would live to see the "end times" as long as it still exists.
edit on 17-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

. . . will Russia strike before the Era of Peace, or the Era of Peace will come peacefully?

The problem is that as Russia became God's people, the US has degenerated into the evil empire as it became the puppet of zionism. So no peace, as the zionist state occupying Palestine has itself become Gog and Magog.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Hate to burst your bubble but the world isn't going to end anytime soon. At least not by paranormal or religious means.

How about the duration of the Last generation that Jesus speaks of, at the time when Israel is formed 1948? How would they survive and see the end times, if the end times do not start Now?

So you think every single person that ever migrated to Israel is still alive? If not then Israel as a collective would live to see the "end times" as long as it still exists.
edit on 17-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

seems you do not understand the concept of the Last Generation in first place. There should be withnesses of Israel created - they might have been as little as 5 years or 10 years old. And they according to Jesus' words would see even until the Second Coming. At least that is the doctrine of the Last generation (very shortly presented here). I don't know how true it is, but there is much logic in it. Pls do not discuss with me the doctrine itself, but with its authors that are all over internet.

I only said that to have survivors of those who have been 10 years old and now 73, their lifespan should be somehow extended. Is that clear so far?

Yous peak of a bubble that you will burst, and I speak of historic events that happened in Russia, coupled with the Fatima prophecies. I am sorry if you don't believe that. Furthermore, I think we may not be in the last 7 years NOW, but only AFTER the Fatima Era of Peace. I.e. we don't need to search for antichrist and beast right now. Sorry if you don't believe in that too.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . will Russia strike before the Era of Peace, or the Era of Peace will come peacefully?

The problem is that as Russia became God's people, the US has degenerated into the evil empire as it became the puppet of zionism. So no peace, as the zionist state occupying Palestine has itself become Gog and Magog.

For me, Gog and Magog comes only After the Millennium, Revelation 20. There aren't two Gogs and Magogs.

Yes many want to see Russia in that position how she mercilessly invades the Holy Land and how is stopped by God. But she just doesn't fulfill their desire how the prophecy should be. How pity!

============================================

I must add an urgent prophecy of Esdras 2 book, chapter 15
"the nations of the Dragons of Arabia..." will attack Assyria (today's Syria most probably but not only). I posted a thread on that. Very important, because Ezra defines where the Dragon will start from. Not Russia, not America. ARABIA. That however may happen after the Era of Peace, after 300 years. Or tomorrow. We just don't know.
Furthermore Ezra (or Esdras in Greek) speaks of THEIR OWN STAR that they will use to destroy Babylon. Pardon me? Their own star??? A spaceship, or a controlled asteroid? Fie from the sky on Babylon? (whoever Babylon might be). And that is written some 400 years BC or some 2400 from now. How could he know that? One should be very blind and stubborn not to see the prophecy fulfilling, slowly indeed but surely.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
let me concentrate on the main topic: will Russia attack now, even before all expected events of 2012 or so?

Here is one video how a bishop consecrates a nuclear submarine (hope the vid will embed this time). The bishop has apostolic succession from St Andrew, not from Rome, he is equally bishop. SO you get consecrated nukes to fight the antichrist, if you will! While the newest sub is not only consecrated but named after a saint - Alexander Nevsky en.wikipedia.org... These are facts. I hope someone in the Vatican reads and reflects. because there are prophecies for the Vatican as well (blessed Aiello). And the key to Fatima is the pope's consecration. Is Russia on God's side already, or not? If yes, good. If not, too bad! believe it or not! It doesn't matter how many ridicules this thread will receive or none. It matters what should be said, to be said in public, before it is tooo late for any talks!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have a feeling that Russia will kill the pope. Their "democracy" is a lie.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

For me, Gog and Magog comes only After the Millennium, Revelation 20. There aren't two Gogs and Magogs.

Yes many want to see Russia in that position how she mercilessly invades the Holy Land and how is stopped by God. But she just doesn't fulfill their desire how the prophecy should be. How pity!

To me, the modern zionist state calling itself Israel fits the description of Gog and Magog, and have come from the four corners of the earth to fight against the true Israel, which has been since the time of Jesus, those who believe in him.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Can't believe it: Alla Pugacheva, the Soviet era prima donna of pop music, still performs, on a concert in Germany draws ten thousand on a stadium. I liked her as a singer in her younger age, that is not the question here. Rather that the conservative Germans in United Germany would like to hear the Soviet singer in Russian today! Was Merkel on the concert too? She comes from Eastern Germany (DDR) and speaks fluent Russian when talking to Putin - who answers in German.

Guys, I have warned you, so to speak. I cannot check all of your answers that may follow up, thanks for those you already posted. If there is a Russian attack, there will be also a heritage to be divided. Most likely Europe will fall in its grip for some time, before the Era of Peace. I just speculate, based on what happened after WW2 and on many other private apparitions (not necessarily all true). Well, enjoy the music that I posted, there is much more on the linked vids. God bless us all!

Alla Pugacheva in Germany, February 2010 Arena Nurnberger Versicherung
www.youtube.com...

Pugacheva sings Harlekin in DDR Germany Berlin during the Cold War
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I thought if anything israel would be mystery babaylon. Of course there is nothing saying they cant be both.

new topics

top topics

join