It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

The only way, I can see the whole one world government having a chance of not being overrun by psychopaths like our current forms......

A panel of 100 people, appointed by a fair lottery, and you make no money at all. You get to live for free while serving, that is it. New lottery every year, 100 new people drawn to serve.

That is just an idea, but power, and making lots of money, have to be eliminated from the equation. Being more of a duty, than an honor with perks. Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why do you directly through your thoughts at oppression and violence whenever someone is talking about one world government? If every human has equal rights then there shouldn't be different governments that give people different rights, right? Yes the world seems to big to be governed by one single government but if you only knew how little this world actually is.

My opinion is that we should apply Sharia law to the one world government, where Allah laws are supreme and not man made laws.

All though I know that this won't happen today, I know it will most definitely happen tomorrow (near future). If you only saw the beauty of Islam and the peace it brings, you wouldn't give the universe for it.

Would you agree that interest corrupts the governments and turns individuals against each other? It eats the flesh of your brothers doesn't it? You want the solution for thieving? Chop off a hand and you'll be guaranteed that the thieving rate will decrease massively.

Look at how much damage thieving damaged the world government; www.spendonlife.com...

Don't you wish that you lived in a world where interest didn't exist? Am I that stupid believing that you can't accept the fact that there once were no banks taking interest? Is it fair to create money out of thin air? We all have equal rights, why can't everyone create money out of thin air? If you want fairness, apply Sharia law as the supreme law.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Although I understand why people feel the need for world government, I believe they are saying this because they feel people should come together because the world has become such an oppressive tyranny. It needs to be understood that for people to come together as a species, it does not take "government" for that to happen. Individual liberties and rights are the fundamental principles that make us free beings in this universe, and all it would take to change the world is for everyone to understand that we are all ONE people, with unalienable rights given to us by our creator. In America, we can expand that thought beyond our country and see that all humans are equally free. When that happens on a global scale, government, politics and the need for so many arbitrary man made laws will go quietly into the night and people will wake up and take care of each other, because they see other people as ultimately part of themselves and part of the universe as a whole.

To be free and prosperous we should never have to give up our individual power to a government to tell us how to live our lives. We as a species just haven't woken up to that level yet, which is why we still have governments all over the world. The U.S. Constitution, although in no way perfect, is the closest thing humans have ever set up to keep government as limited as possible and individual liberty to be the most important aspect of free societies. America rose to the most free and prosperous society because people were allowed to live and create their lives as they saw fit. It wasn't until the federal government started going back its oppressive ways, getting bigger and bigger and demanding more strongholds on the rules of living in this country that the greatness of America started rapidly declining to where it sits today on the edge of the cliffs slavery once again.

I know this post is well intentioned, as most things always are, but the time has come for humans to wake up and realize that it is within us that the power of this planet lies, not in the power of any form of government to protect us. We can be united as a species and still be different people with very different lives. That will never change with such as large and diverse planet to live on. It makes no sense for someone in Canada to live the same way as someone in central Africa, so why would we want to set up laws that are blanketed to the entire world? The few "laws" which you might speak of concerning the "general" behavior of humans would not be necessary to have with an enlightened human race. Logic and self-evident truths are more than enough, if awakened, to realize that treating people with respect, love, and compassion is instinctive human behavior when you realize, not just esoterically, but now scientifically through the blessings of quantum mechanics, THAT WE REALLY ARE ALL CONNECTED AND ONE PEOPLE. ONE UNIVERSE,, ONE COSMOS.

We do not need a one world government. We need a one world awakening of unity, as you mentioned. Then the need for government would much, much less. All of you reading this are PERFECT beings created out of love from whatever you personally believe your creative source is. It is well know now that for so long all of the different religions of this world have been arguing over the same "god" for thousands of years, when in fact the creative source is the same for all things in this beautiful cosmos. Go now, realize you are perfect and human at the same time, and let's show the world exactly why humanity doesn't need a one world government to tell us how to treat each other.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by TKDRL

A World Government, does not HAVE TO HAVE a single Ruler /King at top.
Again,, we all may be short sighted here,, there could be a way to have Rulership, From the Bottom UP,, not the other way around.

You mean like democracy? Been there done that and it was AWESOME!!! Actually no it failed miserably and died a long drawn out death while taking most of the world with it...

I'm sorry I'm convinced that A PERSON (for themselves) can be smart but PEOPLE are stupid (for others)...Just look around at the madness of manipulation, dis-info, and influence...due to this PEOPLE shouldn't be in any position to tell any other person how to live, what is real, etc...

Were all disillusioned idiots, every single last soul on this planet...the only way our idiocy is justified is when its on ourselves.

I would rather live/die/succeed/fail by my own incompetence than others...because make no mistake we are all incompetent...

I got creative a long time ago...THIS is what I came up with

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Who says your religion is the right one? Mine says mother nature is "god". All religion is interpreted by man, until the real god, if it exists stand up and makes itself known.

Ironically, god is one of the things that seperates us the most. Why won't the true god make themself known, so we can shed ourselves of the fighting? That is what I would do if I was a supreme being.

edit on Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:22:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I agree totally with this, an we here in America could start the ball rolling in that direction by implementing this into our own political system.
Money does have to be removed from politics,, as does absolute power.
Then we can move forward.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

No one person or entity shall govern me
for i am free

I do not wish nor want harm on anybody
you do not need to govern me

What we need is community
that no government oversees

My life has been built on balance and understanding
no one shall govern me

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And what are you planning to do with the current elite, the current PTB?
Do you think they'll just stand aside and let the people have their ideal one world government with their ideal representatives?
I'm inclined to think other wise. Not only that, TPTB are the ones who want a one world government.
You, are either a pawn or a fool, one of the two.

A one world government might be round the corner one day but it wont come through peace.
In fact, take a look at the current state of affairs in the world and that's what will bring about a one world government, through the blood and misery of innocent people, brought to you by Secret Cabals Unlimited

Now do me a favor and go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

How do you avoid taxes? Serious question, I am sick of paying into crap I do not want, like war on the top of the list.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Again Agree, Conci's ideas are not well known and should be part (PART) of the solution. will revisit you thread and reread again,, remember it being good,,, don't think I commented on it though.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Just Stop.
If enough do this,, Government will grind to a halt.
I know,,, they bring the guns to your door,,, I am waiting also for that visit.
Will any be by my side when this happens,,, I doubt it.
Such is the Evolution of Modern Man.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Oh thanks for the reminder. I remember this thread

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok so we end up with a one world government. Then what? so who's laws are we going to go by? You want your hand cut off because you stole something? Or your spouse stoned to death because someone made an accusation that they were having an affair? Thats something you have to think about.Because once those laws would be in effect there would be no going back.With a one world gov. there is no guarantee that our way would be the rest of the worlds. Each would have a say no matter if we agreed with them or not.And really it would be a great idea except for the fact that people can't even get along within familys. Do you really think you could get over 6 billion people to get along just because the gov. says so?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

If it was just me, believe me I would do that in a heartbeat. It's not though, I got two young girls to look after, not to mention my grandma, and great uncle who have also moved in with me. If I was alone, I would have no problem whatsoever just stopping, and if anyone came to get me, they wouldn't take me alive.

I think that is how they really get us by the balls. Encourage you to have kids young, and hope you have a conscious about not sacrificing them as lambs.

Myself, I avoided having kids, too messed up a world now to bring kids into the world. My girls are my nieces, but I love them like my own. I took them in instead of letting the "state" take them.

I raised them as warriors really, and they would fight by my side if I asked them, but I would not do that. I want them to survive.
edit on Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:33:17 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by jvm222

How do you avoid taxes? Serious question, I am sick of paying into crap I do not want, like war on the top of the list.

Don't have taxable income. I unfortunately have to fake it to make it out of this system at the moment and being the young age that i am i wish i did not have to pay social security taxes as i do not foresee this government being around in 40+ years.

The ultimate goal would be self sufficiency and community. Coming together for the benefit of living freely without selfishness. We will never get to explore life and all it has to offer because of these hoarders.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by jvm222

Don't have taxable income. I unfortunately have to fake it to make it out of this system at the moment and being the young age that i am i wish i did not have to pay social security taxes as i do not foresee this government being around in 40+ years.

The ultimate goal would be self sufficiency and community. Coming together for the benefit of living freely without selfishness. We will never get to explore life and all it has to offer because of these hoarders.

How do you avoid property tax and trespassing?? As far as I can tell THAT is the one thing keeping everyone back from true-off the grid living...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I could be self sufficient if it weren't for the damn taxes. I grow my own food in my huge garden, hunt, raise animals, but at the very least I got to pay my rent, I mean property tax. I own the house outright, my family used to own three towns back in the day, and got screwed out of that. Makes me want to implode sometimes.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
Why do you directly through your thoughts at oppression and violence whenever someone is talking about one world government? If every human has equal rights then there shouldn't be different governments that give people different rights, right? Yes the world seems to big to be governed by one single government but if you only knew how little this world actually is.

My opinion is that we should apply Sharia law to the one world government, where Allah laws are supreme and not man made laws.

Talking about Sharia Law, can you please explain the inhumane punishments given to the people?

All though I know that this won't happen today, I know it will most definitely happen tomorrow (near future). If you only saw the beauty of Islam and the peace it brings, you wouldn't give the universe for it.

Would you agree that interest corrupts the governments and turns individuals against each other? It eats the flesh of your brothers doesn't it? You want the solution for thieving? Chop off a hand and you'll be guaranteed that the thieving rate will decrease massively.

First you talk about peace and then you talk about chopping off the hand of a man. Wow, just wow. And will that be just for thieving or even signing a petition against some oppressive law or decision by government? I cannot imagine more of a tyrant state than this. Our fingers would be chopped off for discussing something that is against the government here on ATS.

Look at how much damage thieving damaged the world government; www.spendonlife.com...

I am concerned more with the elites and government officials stealing money off our efforts. If those people didn't steal and suck the hell out of our blood, none of us would have to resent to thievery.

Sorry but I am not bashing Islam but I am against your personal views. It is you people who make the whole religion make bad. You seem like those brainwashed ones who is ready to kill and oppress others under your laws.
edit on 17-3-2012 by morpheusxxz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh you'll get a one world government alright, I promise.......................... right after Judgment

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

i do not want anything to do with America,
You can shove it.

PEACE,
RK

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join