It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

We are all one though, when you strip it down. We have different cultures for sure. At the end of the day, us regular people, no matter where you live, are trying to live our lives the best we know how. Just trying to survive, and hopefully leave the world a little better for our children.

It is the psychopaths that seek power that we need to be wary of, not each other.
edit on Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:21:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A One World Government already exists and is FULLY in control of ALL OF US.

It's called Globalism.
It is Economic Governance.

It has no responsibility to maintain your life, your liberty or your pursuit of happiness.
And unless you have a system of Political Governance strong enough to counter its corruptive influence, it will destroy your life, your liberty and your pursuit of happiness.

We are not on the verge of fascism.
We are on the verge of global neofeudalism.

link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Yes, run away from the problem; that seems to fit your egocentric babbling just fine. If you can't grasp what they are saying then maybe you should try to understand their point of view, not the other way around. All your posts in this thread seem to cry about "reality", but your idea of reality tastes like oil and gunpowder and reeks of selfishness. See where that kind of "reality" takes us. Oh right... NOWHERE. Your idea of reality is the real illusion here because it's the one they set up for you. Your kind of thinking and ideas are some examples of what's holding the human race back.

The puppet-masters just love this breed of human because they come with strings already attached, apparently.

MY idea of reality tastes like oil and gunpowder? MY idea? Have you turned on a TV lately, chief? Do you actually KNOW what is going on in the world - for REAL? As in REALITY?

This country is fighting two wars right now. Wars which I do not support. Wars which I did not start. I do not support the people who started the wars and continue the wars. I am not speaking from some egocentric place where I think know everything. I am simply trying to pry you and those like you away from your fantasyland and explain to you how things really ARE.

It is not MY reality. It is OUR reality. You just pretend it's not there.

I'd love it if everyone thought like you, I really would, and I espouse the ideals that you would like to see become reality, whether you believe me or not. But there's what you WISH for, and there's what you HAVE. I suggest you deal with what we have right now.

link   
The larger a government.. the more opportunity for corruption.. and for it to go unnoticed. If the entire world was under one government... the corruption would be extensive.. and even worse.. who would be able to challenge the government when it starts making the inevitable horrible choices influenced by corporations? No one.

You see how ineffectual the U.S. government is? Even California state government have a hard time just within the state alone, the southern part of the state being completely different from the northern half.

Now imagine the entire world under 1 government.. it would be a tragedy.. a train wreck. Impossible to manage to meet the needs of the citizens acutely.
edit on 3/17/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Sorry, but I totally disagree with the need for a one world government. The only time there will ever be peace and good living, is when we stop thinking that we need someone else to run everything. Only when we transcend the need to have any government at all is, will there be peace. We were not meant to bow down to anyone, and certainly not those that seek power for themself in the form of a government, police etc. As long as there is power to be had over others, evil will rule this world.

The evil does not rule me. I bow to no one, I am my own man.
edit on Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:08:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

i haven't ever been forced to bow to any government? you have a rather rebellious personality which is good for nobody other than themselves which is exactly the problem here, but if it makes you feel any better, in a one world government you'll be free to go live in the woods alone under your own rule

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfTheLight

I already do. Quite happy being here as well.

You don't bow to your government? Really? You pay taxes, do you not? You follow whatever arbitrary laws they pass, do you not? We all have no choice but to bow to the governments, run by psychopaths that care nothing about any of us. And you think a king of the world style government is going to be better for us? Only a total complete psychopath would dream of ruling the world. And only a completely brainwashed fool would allow themselves to be ruled by one.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Interesting discussion going on.

There are both pros and cons to one world government. Major pro being that there would be no war as there would be no nations and different government fighting each other for resources and other things. But one major flaw would be that once evil guys get grasp of the power at the top, it would become very hard to remove them or even say a word against them. And suppose that we make a good world government with good people but how can you keep bad guys out? Evil defeats the good with deception. The country was once liberated by patriots and good guys who then made the govt but see now where we are.

And if you step back and look, we are infact living in an invisible one world government right at this moment and for past century. The evil elites owning and regulating everything with the channel of money. They do not give direct orders which is visible to public but can do anything they want with their hold of money of all the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

over my cold
dead
body.

I have a few boxes of secrets in different sizes aimed(pun intended) at keeping me warm and kicking for at least a few hours.

Try this on for size.

No Government and complete Personal Responsibility

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Your idea of reality is the real illusion here because it's the one they set up for you. Your kind of thinking and ideas are some examples of what's holding the human race back.

I'd love it if everyone thought like you, I really would, and I espouse the ideals that you would like to see become reality, whether you believe me or not. But there's what you WISH for, and there's what you HAVE. I suggest you deal with what we have right now.

OK,, now we are getting somewhere,,, I would like to hear how you 'espouse the ideals'.
I believe that even though here on these forums, we may misunderstand each other,, I also believe in hearing one out,, so again I request you elaborate on this because we seem to be at odds, but I strangely feel that in reality we think more alike than you might suggest.
NO GOVERNMENT is the Ideal in my mind. And I too am a staunch Individualist.
But I also believe that quote I have as my signature.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD,,,
so in that mood,,, I believe our similarities are more than our differences.. Our Semantics mess us ALL up MOST of the time.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
You see how ineffectual the U.S. government is? Even California state government have a hard time just within the state alone, the southern part of the state being completely different from the northern half.

Now imagine the entire world under 1 government.. it would be a tragedy.. a train wreck. Impossible to manage to meet the needs of the citizens acutely.

That's interesting what goes on exactly?, what are the courses for this do you think?

But on the flip side, it was when these states coming together that made them so strong, they become much better off, and a super power, and united as a nation/one people, with a few more years of looking at these problems you speak of, you could instead try to correct them instead of dividing with hatred, it could be perfect, and what worse is it could divide, war will break out in a revolution with both north & south going at it again, so whats best for the people really? a split in a bloody revolution or further progression to correct these problems? and lets not forget if that did happen the world would be queuing up for abit of revenge

It would be best to keep what you go,t and work at it for a better future for all, therefore, if we look at the world today its not even close to the USA scenario you provided, because its in at least 4 sections right now, its far worse off but its a good way to look at how it could be better of, because those 3-4 factions are at war killing each other, where as is the USA thing there just unhappy with far less worrying issues

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Even if there were a one world government, I doubt anything would change. Who are we kidding here? We can't even come together on simple issues that affect smaller numbers of people. Until the problems that are inherent in all governments today, are addressed and resolved, it makes little sense to try to enforce the broken policies on a global scale, the results would be catastrophic.

We need to fix our own problems first, which is not an overnight job. Once we are satisfied with the type of government we have in place, then we can pump up our chest in that proud school yard pose and say "hey, we have a system that works! Yours can too!"...but wait, that's how we got into the situations we are into today...

And the cycle continues

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfTheLight

Originally posted by TKDRL
Sorry, but I totally disagree with the need for a one world government. The only time there will ever be peace and good living, is when we stop thinking that we need someone else to run everything. Only when we transcend the need to have any government at all is, will there be peace. We were not meant to bow down to anyone, and certainly not those that seek power for themself in the form of a government, police etc. As long as there is power to be had over others, evil will rule this world.

The evil does not rule me. I bow to no one, I am my own man.
edit on Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:08:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

i haven't ever been forced to bow to any government? you have a rather rebellious personality which is good for nobody other than themselves which is exactly the problem here, but if it makes you feel any better, in a one world government you'll be free to go live in the woods alone under your own rule

Doubtful...a one world government will most definitely have a property tax that will keep him from living ANYWHERE on earth without having to bow to the masters in government...

and let me ask you what the HELL anyone owes you? or anyone else?

The problem here isn't that he is rebellious its that people like you are too incapable of living on their own without exploiting others...you NEED a government to take from others and give to you...because you can't do it on your own or are too afraid too...otherwise you wouldn't be promoting a world that will do so. If you think a fair form of government can exist you need to check out the history books again...

The real problem is that some people have a standard of living they REFUSE to give up that requires exploiting many for the few...so instead of live and let live, they meddle in the affairs of others livelihoods...

everyone is forced to participate in their governments...if you think you are not, I DARE you to stop and see how many laws you are breaking...

edit on 17-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

What we need is people like you to realize that we are contolled anyway. YOU are brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

A World Government, does not HAVE TO HAVE a single Ruler /King at top.
Again,, we all may be short sighted here,, there could be a way to have Rulership, From the Bottom UP,, not the other way around.
I agree believe it or not with much of what you say,, I just tend to think Outside the Box on this ,, so argue for Creativity about the structure of this One World Gov... Personally I am very much an Anarchist about much of this, as I too believe in Personal Responsibility,,, and the Rule, it is Nobody's business if you do,,, as long as no one, person/animal/ environment is hurt by what you do in privacy of home/hearth.
Personal Ownership should be strengthened by NOT ALLOWIING the Amassing of Wealth such as the 1% has stolen. There is alot to work out,, but that doesn't mean we have to do as has been done before,,, we can get creative about how Humanity interacts with itself.
When i say to my friends to Join the Revolution,,, it is a Mental Revolution that has to take place first before the physical work of changing the system takes place. All I suggest is a broader view of what Humanity could accomplish United,,,, Not RULED by any One Party or group,,, but Humanity United with the understanding that this is our Race's Last Chance at survivial into the future.
The other option,,, slavebots under the rule of Elites,,,,,

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Seriously. I bought a house in NY, 250 grand. It was mine right? Nope, I had to pay rent too on top of it, to the tune that I was paying more in taxes a month, than my mortgage. And this was in the woods, I bet moving closer to the city is even worse.

I had to pay off the government, through permits, to do renovations, on the house I supposedly owned. More BS rent to the government. Then I had to pay the government, to come and inspect the work, and say it is OK. On and on and on and on.

Same here in canada, just not as bad yet. I pay less in property tax per year, than I did in NY per week, so it is a little better.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If CANADA gave in to the NWO one government, we would lose all of our beautiful resources to the world, especially in British Columbia and Alberta.

Moreover, there would be no more peace around the world. Economics would dictate it otherwise, and most importantly your standards of living would diminish right away as you help others improve their standards.

One world government would have one world influence. I prefer independence thank you very much, and I love my freedom to choose what I want to do in life.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Good alternative to present system but only workable when the world has been destroyed then only, can the remaining survivors can be governed this way. Too many people with too many differing ideas is always a challenge to any government as can be seen in the world today. Everyone's life would be regulated so this is not going to go down well today. Only practical after depopulation takes place.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We need Kissinger and the Bildebergers brought to justice. Their goal is to rule the world with an iron fist. The only thing that stands in their way is the China/Russia alliance and communist nationalism. Why do you think they are trying to start a war with them? If they can't be strong-armed like everyone else, TPTB will have to start a nuclear war and destroy the world to get what they want. I'm beginning to buy into the reptillian/alien theories. I'm not sure how some of these people can be human. They'll just go underground and ride out the storm like a reptile would, and later relocate to south america.... where the rest of the nazis are hiding out.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Worst idea ever. No one in the right mind would agree with such a thing, the only way they could pull it off is to destroy most of the population and don't worry, the governments are already talking about it. In fact, they've already been killing us from the get-go to gain an advantage for when they take over. How ever they will do it though I don't know, there are many ways to trick a dumb population.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Your opening line says it all!! "We need a one world government, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" That scares the crap out of me! The "Whether you like it or not" types of government have been tried before, and we have read about it, or seen it on tv. They are always BAD!!.... We humans are not a perfect animal, and we are incapable of a One World Government (OWG). You think wars and famines are bad now? What if the OWG decided that it was not economically feasible to send rice to South Africa, because of some food crisis. Or the world leaders decided, that it needed more timber to build homes for the poor folks in India, and Oregon had just enough timber to do it, but would require the clear cutting of 90% of available timber. But hey! it's a small area considering the size of the problem, and the overall world timber area. This sounds stupid, but these types of things have been done in the name of "whether you like it or not" types of government. I am a free Human, and I don't like anyone telling me "whether you like it or not"!! In my mind, the bigger the government, the bigger the evil... If we are destined to destroy ourselves, I'd rather do it as a free man, than some communist slave..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join