Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

The full 1966 Bilderberg documents have been released

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Didnt read the whole thread. Just the first page. Theres nothing positive about having a ONE world goverment.

-Uniting people under a supreme one government is not an act in pro of humanity and union of the human race- is about supression-opression and control.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: S&F!

Yes I 100% agree and here is why ...

What would your ATS obituary/final post say? [thread by beezzer posted on 17-12-2011 @ 12:11 AM , reply by OmegaLogos posted on 17-12-2011 @ 12:42 AM) [ATS]

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: It would go along the lines of ...

Explanation: Guess what! We are all moving to the last resort!

Personal Disclosure: I have finally worked out the exact process of making gray goo ... and I am about to go make some and test my theory out ... So see you all in the afterlife ... which will be within 24hrs from the timestamp of this post!

But it would be only readable during that 24hr timeframe!

Such is life! (quoted last words of Ned Kelly)

Anonymous Has the Bomb (by purplemer posted on 14-2-2011 @ 12:13 PM , reply by OmegaLogos posted on 15-2-2011 @ 02:47 AM) [ATS]

Hmmm?

This "Bomb" is bad for everybody! Here is potentially where it starts...

Grey Goo :- Computing [wiki]

ComputingDenial-of-service attacks in the virtual world Second Life which work by infinitely replicating objects until the server crashes are referred to as grey goo attacks. This reference refers to the self-replicating aspects of grey goo. It is one example of the widespread convention of drawing analogies between certain Second Life concepts and the theories of radical nanotechnology.

And here is where it ends ...

Grey Goo [wiki]

Grey goo (alternatively spelled gray goo) is a hypothetical end-of-the-world scenario involving molecular nanotechnology in which out-of-control self-replicating robots consume all matter on Earth while building more of themselves, a scenario known as ecophagy ("eating the environment").

And here is why...

Grey Goo :- Dangers and Terrorism [crnano.org]

Although grey goo has essentially no military and no commercial value, and only limited terrorist value, it could be used as a tool for blackmail. Cleaning up a single grey goo outbreak would be quite expensive and might require severe physical disruption of the area of the outbreak (atmospheric and oceanic goos deserve special concern for this reason). Another possible source of grey goo release is irresponsible hobbyists. The challenge of creating and releasing a self-replicating entity apparently is irresistible to a certain personality type, as shown by the large number of computer viruses and worms in existence. We probably cannot tolerate a community of "script kiddies" releasing many modified versions of goo.

Personal Disclosure: I just spent 1 week in an Asylum ward due to this concept breaking me hardcore.

P.S.
I will never look at a laundry/kitchen sink and microwave oven the same EVER again!

Anonymous is Legion. Just like grey goo!
Don't say you havent been warned ok. Mind you it would be your last words anyway!

edit on 15-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited spacing and grammar.

Personal Disclosure: Continued next post ...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Continued from previous post ...

World supercomputer at the end of time (by Leftist posted on 11-5-2012 @ 07:49 PM , reply by OmegaLogos posted on 12-5-2012 @ 06:10 AM) [ATS]

reply to post by Leftist

Did the world by chance look like this?

Global Ecophagy [lifeboat.com]

Ecophagy [goldenmap.com]

Freitas used the term to describe a scenario involving molecular nanotechnology gone awry. In this situation (called the grey goo scenario) out-of-control self-replicating nanorobots consume entire ecosystems, resulting in global ecophagy. However, the word "ecophagy" is now applied more generally in reference to any event—nuclear war, the spread of monoculture, massive species extinctions—that might fundamentally alter the planet. Scholars suggest that these events might result in ecocide in that they would undermine the capacity of the Earth's biological population to repair itself. Others suggest that more mundane and less spectacular events—the unrelenting growth of the human population, the steady transformation of the natural world by human beings—will eventually result in a planet that is considerably less vibrant, and one that is, apart from humans, essentially lifeless. These people believe that the current human trajectory puts us on a path that will eventually lead to ecophagy. In the paper in which Freitas coined the term he wrote:

Perhaps the earliest-recognized and best-known danger of molecular nanotechnology is the risk that self-replicating nanorobots capable of functioning autonomously in the natural environment could quickly convert that natural environment (e.g., "biomass") into replicas of themselves (e.g., "nanomass") on a global basis, a scenario usually referred to as the "grey goo problem" but perhaps more properly termed "global ecophagy".

We WILL all become one!

Personal Disclosure: It's all Goo[d] Comrade! Have some icecream ok!

edit on 12-5-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix broken link.

Personal Disclosure: Welcome to the Nth degree and logical conclusions at the last resort ...

Universal Declaration of Human Rights [un.org]

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Universal Declaration of Human Rights [wiki]

Even though it is not legally binding, the Declaration has been adopted in or has influenced most national constitutions since 1948.

And since its not ratified and is not legally binding then there are no human rights and its just some fantastic dream.

Mainly as there is hardly any REAL human beings at all on the planet ... [qouted from the UDHR document linked above]

Article 1.
•All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

However ... trust me on the Goo OK!

edit on 14-6-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Eduted to fix spelling and for clarity.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There will be a one world government and their will be a one world currency within a decade the dollar will cease to be the world reserve currency and the sdr note controlled by the IMF which is in turn American and European controlled will be the new reserve currency. The new world order has many pro's and cons in short the cons are a huge reduction of the worlds population at some point estimates to be at least 80%, increased surveillance, in addition all those who are unfit to serve the state shall be eliminated. The pro's involve a decrease in crime, a decrease in poverty a decrease in violence, a decrease in disorder and rebel parties. People who are not eliminated will be those primarily in north america and Europe and China and Japan. Although the Chinese elite would be sure to at some point wish to deal with their absurdly large population it would be ideal for them to remove 500 million at least.

If the world order does not happen than what will happen is that eventually the western world will cease to be a powerhouse and the western world and their populations will become eventually in turn ruled and controlled by other areas of the world. Their is likely to exist some anger and resentment as well towards the western worlds population for past atrocities committed against the 3rd world and it is the 3rd would that would eventually take over in the long run should the world order not come to be.

To many morons however have done more harm than good to the "anti" new world order movement. You got delusional children on Youtube ranting about "NWO" they have done nothing but discredit the very thing they are against. Now these children have little supporters except for by and large drudged up liberal arts college students the reason the world order will succeed is because of the ignorance and pure stupidity of the people who are "against it" and the stupidity that they demonstrate by proselyting their opinions in such a ignorant fashion.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
TS is right

everyone else is crazy!

Human race will kill itself and its because of stupid #s and there petty differences. Everyone wants to believe in a different man in the sky and fight each other over that stupid #! the US is the only country to really go anywhere in space and at that we just barely left the solar system! imagine if the entire world could come together! humanity could evolve at a rapid rate. I am an advocate of intelligence and knowledge so i believe that the "elites" need to for the better of humanity need to remove the dumb down population. We need to address poverty, inequality and anarchist thinking. We need to address lack of education! only through an optimistic intelligent population will the human race ever survive.

Everyone who opposes it is basically an anarchist or some paranoid right winger who believes that America should dominate the world and has never done any wrong. What they fail to realize is their precious America is the leading figure behind this hypothetical new world order.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Many agree with you but...did you read this thread.....?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewave36

It will never work. We can't even get a few hundred people to run a country's government properly, and people honestly think putting a group of people in charge of the whole world will work out for the good? Sounds very naive to me.....
edit on Fri, 10 Aug 2012 14:24:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by SilentThundersGF

Yeah because look at where this "autonomy" has gotten us.

Our planet is being polluted worse than ever before. More people are dying of starvation and diseases every day. Fact is we need to get rid of mindsets such as yours because it's not leading us no where.

The only place it's leading us is towards extinction.

'Fact is we need to get rid of mindsets such as yours...'

All the proof I need. Thanks for playing, mind cop. Christ bring me a bunker please...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

All I can say is look to those who support this one world government - THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY, enemies of every human being on this planet.

Take note of these people and note what they say.

These people will try to sell you the illusion of security, of peace.....and when that doesn't work, they will want to eliminate you.
edit on 11-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting concept, OP. And brave of you to speak in favor of such an unpopular opinion. On certain points I can see myself agreeing with your views.

On the other hand, i think many of us fear that one big power will be too omnipotent for the peoples' own good. History has shown us that often great power is abused. Logic tells us that it takes one great power to oppose another great power. As such, the creation/allowance of only one great power puts the rest of the world (not "part of" that power structure) at risk of veritable enslavement. As such, i think most people (not in positions of massive power) would advocate for at minimum 2 or 3 world superpowers. This way there is always 1 or 2 other powers, all of which can "balance" and keep each other "in check" so to speak....

I propose a ten-nation system. Or perhaps a 7 or 14 nation system (one or two for each continent). You have some of the best minds in the world psychologically profile humanity to the highest degree of refinement possible. Things like familial, political, societal opinions / views / factors would be taken into consideration. Those with more closely matching ideologies and goals will be grouped together, and then put together, physically, in space ( same continent.) The groups with most widely differing ideologies, values, and goals will be more remotely distant in space, with greater travel restrictions between.

Considering this system is based on the idea that the country of one's residence should match one's beliefs, breaking the laws of one's own country could be punished in a particularly strict/harsh manner while still not being a major detriment of freedom-- as in such a case "the state" would really actually be punishing a violation of one's own ideals. Those with shifting ideologies should be allowed /forced to move.

I've given this a bit of thought, and I think if done right, it would be an elegant and beautiful system. I think it offers maximum personal freedom within the confines of maximum structure and order. This is what the world needs, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I believe in the global corporatism that we are headed towards. I believe corporations should not be held down by nation states or taxes in manufacturing products in other nations if it is to cheaper to make as well as employing people from around the world. It's a great system and why we have cheaper electronics and other products today since corporations can hire cheap foreign engineers for pennies on the dollar rather than an entitled, American trained engineer who demands a salary of 60K/year and benefits. We are only a few global trade agreements away from this happening.

On the flip side, I do not under any circumstance in global governance. Government has always proven to be corrupt and destructive throughout history, and history has a tendency to repeat itself.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
we are one world, why not one government?
i have been saying that for years.Its time we realized we are here together and are of one people.the world is a smaller place now, communication and travel have brought the world together already.In the past i understand the need for individual countries, but now, not so much.also i think if, America is going to run around the world setting up military bases and acting like the world police, well go ahead and take over the world already make it official lol.If we could take laws and liberties from different countries to create the new world order(wait did i say that?)maybe we might make it.
imagine all the people...........

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

your kidding right? you do realize outsourcing has severely weaken the U.S. economy right? your views absolutely disgust me.corporate power in government is fundamentally wrong.
That 60k worker was the backbone of our nation! good wages and benefits are all the middle class ever ask for, that way of life is being squeezed out by the super efficient corporations of today.
you sir are wrong and i hope you were kidding.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejosh
your kidding right? you do realize outsourcing has severely weaken the U.S. economy right? your views absolutely disgust me.corporate power in government is fundamentally wrong.
That 60k worker was the backbone of our nation! good wages and benefits are all the middle class ever ask for, that way of life is being squeezed out by the super efficient corporations of today.
you sir are wrong and i hope you were kidding.

So, you think isolationism and or bringing back tariffs and taxing corporations for simply reducing their overhead costs and maximizing their profits by recruiting workers willing to work for less is the way to go? We need to become globally competitive, and isolationism will completely destroy this country now that we are more globally dependent on each other for resources. More taxation is the reason why corporations have had to let go so many employees and why so many jobs have been lost. We need tax breaks on corporations, not more taxes and especially not tariffs.

It is not the role of government to care for the middle class, if the middle class disappears, then so be it. That is the result of being in a global economy and we have to be globally competitive.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki
That's exactly what we need. One government to rule the world without anyone to challenge/stop them.

Sure, sounds great.

With a police force so massive there would be no place on earth to run to when all of our freedoms are stripped from us.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejoshThat 60k worker was the backbone of our nation! good wages and benefits are all the middle class ever ask for, that way of life is being squeezed out by the super efficient corporations of today.

Funny you say that, and yet you would be the first to complain about any price increase in electronics. I wonder if you still be singing the same tune when an iPad cost $10,000 and laptops upwards of $15,000. And those price ranges would be only typical for other competitive consumer electronics if they were to produce here and maintain the same profits.

You'd probably be the first to be complaining and whining about these "ridiculous" prices.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

never owned an ipad.and i am willing to pay more for goods to support an American family.
i remember RCA,and Zeinth being all American and the top of the line when i was a kid and walmart and kmart being full of crap that no one wanted. something changed in America and its called trade with china and outsourcing son.you pay for what you get.
and also i think there is something to be said for luxury items to actually be luxury items this world of cheap disposable product is deplorable and it would never cost 10 grand. the big world corps.have plenty of money to pay Americans and still make money. maybe you heard of a little movement called what was uh occupy #ing wall street!
edit on 12-8-2012 by spacejosh because: need to say more

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

never owned an ipad.and i am willing to pay for goods to support an American family.
i remember RCA,and Zeinth being all American and the top of the line when i was a kid and walmart and kmart being full of crap that no one wanted. something changed in America and its called trade with china and outsourcing son.you pay for what you get.

Outsourcing and off-shoring the new reality, whether you like it or not. Learn to deal with it. Our government has no right to stop corporations from going off shores and producing in other countries to vastly reduce their overhead costs. That is fighting capitalism and is an act of socialism.

If we want jobs back here, we have to get rid of this entitlement complex that is plaguing this country. Sure, wages may have been better back in the 80's and 90's, but those days are over now that we have global competitors (China and India). Until the American work force gets over the arrogant notion they are too good to work at a $1/day and the government decides to either extremely lower the minimum wage or abolish it completely, then jobs will never come back to this great country.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

never owned an ipad.and i am willing to pay for goods to support an American family.

Outsourcing and off-shoring the new reality, whether you like it or not. Learn to deal with it. Our government has no right to stop corporations from going off shores and producing in other countries to vastly reduce their overhead costs. That is fighting capitalism and is an act of socialism.

If we want jobs back here, we have to get rid of this entitlement complex that is plaguing this country. Sure, wages may have been better back in the 80's and 90's, but those days are over now that we have global competitors (China and India). Until the American work force gets over the arrogant notion they are too good to work at a $1/day and the government decides to either extremely lower the minimum wage or abolish it completely, then jobs will never come back to this great country.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)
its sad that i have to share the planet with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join