It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Your statement rather makes me wonder what Agency you work for.

"One World Government" is a propaganda trick of redefining a word. They have simply renamed it. The definition 'one (world) government' system is for the word "Dictatorship". Tyrannus never shares power.

This means that you either do as you are told, by whomever gets into that position, or they have the right to kill you. They choose your religion, your school, your lifes work, your clothing and what you are allowed to eat and drink..literally...or you are killed off. Any number of ways to do it, through embargo of food to your area or declaring war, or use of Agencies and Agents to jail you for supposed 'crimes against State'.

No opposition, freedom of speech or protest, no lawful Remedy to what ever by-law or code that they choose to place on the people in the form of 'Acts and Bills'.

O'bama just signed a Exec. Order for peacetime Martial Law: members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Peacetime_Martial_Law.html

This is your "One World Government".

The Pharaohs, and King-ships became governments--the Roman Senate--this is the pattern we followed. They were created by the 'god' El(ohiem) Azaz-El, who gave a "Latin Divine Claim of Right to Rule and Reign" to the Pharaohs. This is who created and still owns the Monetary and Banking and the Corporations and Papal, Royal, Federal Covens of Selene. We are the slave populations to them.

You are seeing a collapse of the Slave system of Babylon that all of us have been forced to live under. A newer coined name for it is 'Company Store system' run by the Royal, Papal and administered by the Federal Coven. The Cox Committee in 1953 caught them, they would have tied it to the Royals, and then the Vatican...Rothschild got appointed and shut them down. For that service to the Crown he was knighted in 1953 and officially became one of the "Lesser Nobles" (Merchants of Moscow 1560-1680) This Company store system was again recently caught by a group running a program through the SEC. arxiv.org... which ties ALL CORPORATIONS to the top 147 Corporations that run the 'store'.

Our Original blueprint was Self Rule. This is where the phrase "Every Man is King of his Own Castle" came from. It is recognized in Commerce that all Value comes from Man, who puts forth the Energy and the Labor to create commerce.

That is bona fide law in Commerce. Commerce uses Esoteric terms, because it was also created in Babylon by the Slave Queen Selene (greek: Arsinoe II) The First indemnity bonds were found by archeologists there.

People are starting to wake up to the fact that this is a slave system. They will not go back to 'governments' they will go back to councils on the local level. This opens the door to freedom of travel for all peoples, and the freedom to do business by any individual. Rothschild removed legal tender, and replaced it with 'store' script, (FRN's) and then took over all banking world wide under the guise of government. Iran has one of only 3 banks world wide not taken over by Rothschild.

We are going to remove that script, and remove 'monetary' systems which starve people and leave them to die in dire circumstances. This frees all mankind, not just replaces one slave system with a revamped renamed system of the same slavery.

We can do this because we have done this before. It is from what happened in Babylon that we made the common law "it is illegal to remove money from the system and then place the people in debt". We agreed all people, all Life, had Value and that sometime in their lifetime a person did something of Value within that Society that was of benefit to the individuals in that Society. It was never supposed to based on Money, but on the Worth of a Man and his Character. This leaves our Societies free of the Dictates of Corporations. It is from Babylon that we Placed the First and ONLY TAX, and that was on Corporations because it is known that CORPORATIONS created by the Slave Queen, placed Profit over Life concerns. So we returned that profit back to the people so they could have a return for their Life's necessities, food, water, housing, etc. That is the original definition of "Right to Life"; "all necessities a Man needs to Live Life Well within the Free Society of Mankind".

Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely, and this is what is visible today. And that is why it is about to End.

edit on 18-3-2012 by YellowRoseTx51 because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

I think anyone that gives credit to the rockefellers and rothschilds is crazy imo. As the wealthiest known families they probably run the show behind the curtains along with their extra-terrestrial buddies. Whom am I to say this? Nobody really, just someone who has spent years of research into conspiracy theories on and off.

Anyway you sound well read and put a decent amount of effort into your post, so I gave you a star.

edit on 3/18/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Freedom is the only real truth. Totalitarian control by one central government is the antithesis of freedom. Government is a symptom of a disease, that we need someone else to take care of us. We are all one, yes. We are also supposed to all be individuals, but most of us fail in that aspect. We allow others to think for us, by joining institutions, and treating what they say as gospel.

Most allow institutions to raise their kids. One of the biggest failures of humanity to date.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by Clunky

Maybe you should try to read about sociopaths/ psychopaths and you will be surprised how much influence they had in the course of history...just because they are so charming, honnest and promote equality for all many people died for their ego.
edit on 18/3/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

Huge comprehension fail on your part. I never implied sociopaths/ psychopaths were charming , honest and promote equality. My point was there is only one way to achieve world peace and it's not by way of a one world government. It would only take 1 sick bastard bent on oppression to turn the OP's fairy tale flowers and compassion society into one of slavery and murder. It's completely obsurd to think having a one world government will result in anything but a world of oppression , slavery and murder. You see the enemies of today regulate the oppression of people throughout the world. One peoples enemies are another people's heroes. Think about it. Hamas is portrayed by american, British, and Israeli media outlets as fanatical terrorists hell bent on pushing their religion on the world but in reality they fight against the oppression of the Palestinians who are having their land and houses stolen from them making them homeless. Innocent men women and children being forced out on the streets by threat of death or imprisonment. Inorder to continue their genocidal practices of slaughtering and stealing Palestinian lives and land they rely on mass manipulation via media reporting propaganda which dehumanizes and demonizes not only Palestinians but Muslims as a whole. If we did somehow come together as a one world government the people in power would be the richest and in the end Zionists would control the world. Then they would carry out the same acts against goyims as they currently do to the Palestinians. We need other countries inorder to protect the people of the world from indefinite tyrannical oppression.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

Wow. Quite an original response I must say. Star for originality and presenting it in an easy way to read. I am not familiar yet with the NWO conspiracies so it's a wild article from my perspective. But very interesting. I suppose that my most favored movement is the grass roots movement. Out of curiosity, are we to achieve this peacefully or by force? I am not thinking that the very wealthy, or even moderately well off are going to calmly allow this change to occur. I'd suspect some resistance, wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Clunky

It sounds like you two are prettymuch saying the same thing?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Clunky

The problem with israel is that is being run as a non-secular state which has contempt for christians and muslims.

Everyone whines about the arab palestinians but the christians are people too. In fact jerusalem is home to all three abrahamic religions.

I don't hate jews but it seems unless you are a jew then you have no say in israeli affairs and can never be a part of their government.

The same is true about iran(a strict non-secular islamic republic) and many other ARAB republics. You see non-secularism exists throughout the entire middle east and north africa.

The real issue is that many arab palestinian families have been uprooted and oppressed for decades. They have been encouraged to form their own ghetto seperated from the outside world by huge walls all in the name of grossely exaggerated terrorism. In fact I would not be suprised at all if mossad did have an active hand in some plots so they can further isolate the palestinians more and more.

But why does the world care so much about israel/palestine and much less about other RELIGIOUS PROBLEMS? This is the real question everyone should be asking. Probably cause everyone thinks jews have a monopoly on all the major banking institutions.

edit on 3/18/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: removed a word

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
For those opposed I have only one point to make: Remember the Tower of Babel? Why was it destroyed and humanity scattered and confused?

The answer is because supposedly humanity had united as ONE and the Gods knew that nothing would be out of our power then.

That is all someone should have to know in order to acknowledge a One World government should be our goal.

Those who oppose this are agents of evil, it is evil which wants separatism.

I bet many weren't aware of this....

Awesome job saying very little and making very little sense while labeling all of use "evil agents" who are rationalizing the issue and see the opportunity for indefinite oppression upon 99.999999999% of the people of the world if a one world government is accomplished. You are truly the type of religious fanatic who I'm afraid becoming in powered by the idiocy of a one world government seeing as how your explanation for it being the only goal we should be going after is receding to the tower of babel... I don't know Zionist much???

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If you think the solution is to consolidate power in a centralized government, you will have the most corrupt government known to man. It is important that we have National pride, while allowing other people to express theirs. It is important to stand together as a Nation when other Nations threaten. It is important that a government be small enough to overthrow. The One World Globalist Government is already in existence, and it's goals are not humanitarian or egalitarian, their agenda is Fascist and Totalitarian. Historically we have issues when any country acts in an Imperialistic, empire-building manner. The Global Government will murder to control assets, will manipulate to control, and will ultimately silence to implement their one-currency dominance. What might be good for Africa, would not be good for America. While building one country up, you would be forced to tear another country down in order to balance perceived power. Hell no.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

TextThe U.N. has limited power and has done a poor job. We need a one world government where laws would apply to every citizen of the world, and where a person living in Canada has the same rights as a mother living in the poorest country in Africa.

That sounds good in one way and bad in another. Are you saying that everyone in the world should split up the wealth into equal shares? Just one example -- What happens when the druggie blows all his money on dope or the alcoholic blows his on booze? What then? Redivide the money so their kids can get food or redivide the food or whatever? Who is the divider of these laws and wealth?

I agree that it would be nice to see everyone with a car in the garage and a chicken in the pot but just how do you propose to get this pipe dream off the ground? It would take a fifth world war and half the worlds population exterminated to even get a start. First you would need a one world language as well as monetary system and then you would have to weed out all the wall street and political crooks. That in itself would take a hundred lifetimes.

Seems to me like the era of the Noah's flood when all of the same family got off the boat. Wasn't long before the crooks took over and they wound up with a guy named Nimrod running the whole show. That Nimrod was the first guy who declared himself the god of the earth. Something like the nimrod we have today. Didn't work then and can't see it working now. Too many greedy nimrods on the earth. You would have to have a mother of all wars before you could even think about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by SilentThundersGF

Fact is we need to get rid of mindsets such as yours because it's not leading us no where.

That is a double negative. You actually said it's leading us somewhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

It still exsists, and yes, they are attacking the constitution from every angle! Things are far from perfect in this country, but we don't just throw our hands up and surrender. More and more people are awakening to what is really going on, and TPTB are worried. Why do you think they are integrating the military into the civilian realm? I understand and you understand the implications of this. But somewhere down the road, there will be a line drawn in the sand, and that's when the SHTF! Don't know when, but it's coming.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Given the corruption of many present governments, and their apparent incompetence, it's difficult to believe that a single huge government would be less of the same influenced by even less local input.

Your idea for a world government force people to cooperate and somehow become more human flies in the face of human history which suggests that we are little more advanced than monkeys, and in many cases less so.

But if you really want to sell humanity out maybe better to stop using NWO and begin to use the phrase New World Civilization.

edit on 18-3-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vehemens
Why don't we all join together and create a World Constitution step by step instead of just freaking complaining about what is given to us???

There actually is a semi-World Constitution called the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and countries who violate it are usually sanctioned, but the irony is that the organization who drafted it and enforce it are the biggest tyrants on the planet, the United Nations. Right now, all the world's major wars are happening because of their inability to follow their own rules. With that evidence, the only conclusion is that a world government would be the most evil entity in human history.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Starfleet wasn't a one world government, was it? I think it was more like the UN, but it was the United Federation of Planets. Vulcan was still Vulcan and inhabited mostly by Vulcans. It was a Sovereign planet with its own laws and customs. Kirk was from Iowa, not FEMA Region VII.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think calling for a one world government to take care of people is a government approved and recommended path of thought. Bravo! You are a drone. You mentioned that the U.N. can't do it all. When has the U.N. ever tried to HELP people? They are practically Satanic. Do you think the Vatican can supply free baby sitting to working moms in the U.K. too? Red Cross can continue embezzling money while helping no one. Do you want to give more money to the cancer foundation? They have no intentions of curing cancer, but all the super rich LOVE that charity. Do you believe in the Red Cross?

Even if I had your idealism, hope and naivete' about the government's history, intentions and actions . . . I still would disagree with you. You probably think Obama is a lightworker and should be world president too. What religion will you enforce in your sick fantasy? Will Monsanto be your food supplier? They ARE government, you know. Disgusting. We have psychopaths in every office of rank in the government, letter agencies and military. PSYCHOPATHS! They don't care about YOU. The system is set up to create suffering. They aren't trying to solve anything or help anyone.

Why don't you get that?

You want to expand their power and put them in charge of everyone.

Ask the U.N. to star and flag you

edit on 19/3/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I think that this discussion stands a greater chance of civility if we discuss *what* specifically are the roles that a one world government would have (if any!) Because I can imagine a one world entity that assumes limited roles.

I think when it comes to basic human rights I am with you on that one. People should not have to starve to death, and a one world entity who strives to mitigate that would be a good thing.

However, when it comes to the fears of a one world government that so many people talk about, those fears are already realized. We already have a de-facto shadow one world government. They have yet to come and "take our guns away", but I don't think that this is out of the realm of possibility either. They certainly have stripped US citizens of a lot of basic rights (like right to a trial before being shot in the head), when compared to many other western countries. Sure, in practice these right violations are very few, but the legalese writing is already there to justify it.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomScruise
Starfleet wasn't a one world government, was it? I think it was more like the UN, but it was the United Federation of Planets. Vulcan was still Vulcan and inhabited mostly by Vulcans. It was a Sovereign planet with its own laws and customs. Kirk was from Iowa, not FEMA Region VII.

The UN really is the seat of the One World Govt, it's just that they have to hide between the veneer of being a badly run agency so people do not realize the threat. The Club of Rome is who really runs the UN, just like the CFR runs the US govt. From the varous agencies within the UN, people can filter UN policies from the top down. UN policies are already running through corporations and NGO's as we speak. Study the UN Agenda 21 to understand it better and what their goals are. They even state openly that one of the goals is to depopulate the earth to a sustainable size. That's not even a conspiracy theory, it's out in the open and most people just don't know it yet. And yet, Bill Gates can speak at a TED conference about how vaccines are his favorite way to zero population growth...and barely a flutter of eyelids. Oh yes, and Gates is a member of the Club of Rome, along with Al Gore(more sustainable garbage) and many others of TPTB. Many of these people worship the goddess Gaia and believe that we have made her mad and are a parasite, and I've seen many people say similar things on this website, people who go along with Al Gore's monstrosity.

www.freedomadvocates.org...

and yes George Soros donated to UN Agenda 21

www.theblaze.com...

one of the best sources for info on Agenda 21

and Berit Kjos explains in very real, practical terms

www.crossroad.to...
www.green-agenda.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

The UN is already very involved in such things. Who do you think promotes families in third world countries limiting family size? There is a whole family planning division that pays families who willingly limit their families to one child. Where does that money come from? Your pocket. Ever heard of The World Health Organization? The UN agency which oversees health issues all over the world? Also referred to as the WHO. These are the people who are responsible for giving vaccines laced with sterilants to women in Brazil and India without their knowledge or consent on the sterilant part. These are the people who "study" pandemics like Ebola and AIDS.
I went to the University bookstore one day when I was taking college courses a few years ago, and bought a spiral notebook which had the word, "sustainable" printed on it, with a dictionary definition. Then later after I did some research on UN Agenda 21 I realized that the UN had reached through NGOS into that bookstore with that term printed on that notebook.
See how that works? Gooble UN and Sustainability

If you think I am kidding about the far reaches of the UN, then check out this typical webpage of the WHO.

Access to safe drinking water: The MDG drinking water target, which calls for halving the number of people without sustainable access to safe drinking water between 1990 and 2015 was met five years ahead of schedule. While this is a tremendous achievement, continued efforts are needed. In 2010, 783 million people still relied on unimproved drinking water sources.

www.who.int...

Sounds great huh. THe UN is helping people get greater access to potable drinking water.....wrong, they are CONTROLLING who gets access to water.

All of this so-called effort, and why is India's water nearly completely unpotable, so much so that you have to use bottled water to brush your teeth?

edit on 19-3-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join