It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
'the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

" absolute power corrupts absolutely'

unity is not a concept that can be forced upon people against their will.

the only way unity will work is if each individual CHOOSES to be unified with their fellow man.

free will=choice

religion does not work if it is being forced on those by the barrel of a gun....

same is true for a concept like unity, or any idea or concept for that matter.....

WE have to choose to be kind, apply the golden rule,show tolerance and respect for differences and not choose things like greed, violence and hatred.

we do not need a govt to enforce this, all we need to do is choose love over hate.....until we do this, there will never be any real unity in the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
'the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

" absolute power corrupts absolutely'

unity is not a concept that can be forced upon people against their will.

the only way unity will work is if each individual CHOOSES to be unified with their fellow man.

free will=choice

religion does not work if it is being forced on those by the barrel of a gun....

same is true for a concept like unity, or any idea or concept for that matter.....

WE have to choose to be kind, apply the golden rule,show tolerance and respect for differences and not choose things like greed, violence and hatred.

we do not need a govt to enforce this, all we need to do is choose love over hate.....until we do this, there will never be any real unity in the world.

Exactly, which is why the need for development of emotional intelligence is so needed. Yet govt is needed otherwise global projects would not get done... You need global coordination to build a space station for example but I agree. This change can't occur through force it must occur through growth.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Where was I? The same place I am here now, doing what I am doing, fighting it, and saying my peace about it.
You may be completely sincere, but now what I am hearing from you, you have changed your tune from just wanting us to understand why spiritually you think a One World Govt is good for us to how you think we should just accept it as already being here and manipulate it to what we want it to be. So, now you think you can manipulate the system they spent hundreds of years putting into place and make it nicey nice. Are you planning to live within the construct of the Federal Reserve which they have set up? The Globalist corporations they have running things, the multi national corporations which have no country or loyalty? Do you think they plan to give up their FEMA camps and the underground military bases and the industrial military complex and let you live happily ever after? What will you do when you figure out that the system they have in place is too strong and it turned out to not be what you thought you wanted? What will you do when they take your paycheck and say, well you had your 5 drops of water, let someone else have your ration now?

I see and also understand your sincerity about this matter and as well I too am sincere and have not changed my 'tune', but maybe clarified some but not all of what I think. I am not above being able to change my mind when needed unlike some, as I see evidence, weigh it and act upon it. Yes I do believe more should accept the fact that a Global Gov. is on the way if not already here, but honestly,, we should be pulling together on this and working towards solutions, not just getting online and bitching about it. (Not trying to imply you are bitching about it, just saying)
Again, the focus needs to be how Grassroot/Local governance can overcome the hurdles put in place by the likes of FEMA, Multinational Corporations and the likes of the Military Industrial complex. We need not fight each other on this, as I have said before we REALLY ARE ON THE SAME SIDE,,, but that does not mean we are going to agree 100%,, and I am OK with that,, I can leave room for differing opinions.
As stated before,, I am ready,, and still working on being a self sufficent person for when the SHTF (wait the SHTF has already happened) so,, my ability to fend for my self an loved ones is in check,,, but even so,,, I know NO MAN IS AN ISLAND,, and so I still work towards strengthening Local involvement, and grassroot efforts to CHANGE what is being done for US,,,
I am not in the dark about the Power Hungry and such,, but also I have found that just like what happened in Nazi Germany,, people can tend to be of the mind,,, "" well it is not happening to me,,, what can you do""
Religious fanatics scare me a hell of a lot more preaching Their Way or the Hellway brand of political change than do FEMA and such. By most Religions standards the way I think is a threat to how their worldview works,,, so Off with my Head is more likely from Christian/Muslim/Jewish One God types than the Governments. I then have to be on guard for both dangers and their minions. So,, as I see it,, America is a pluralistic society,, and I would fight to the death to protect you if you were attacked by religious or secular forces bent on control... Would you do the same for a Tree Hugging Gay Pagan such as myself... on this I have to wonder and be careful,, because History shows,,, as is happening here in USA,,, The Religious Nuts always Rise to the Top,,, like curds.
I don't push my spiritual view on anyone UNLESS they are pushing their view on me,, then it is defensive,, not that I am ''more evolved than you''. So, to answer what I think is your question.
NO,, I do not think the power hungry are going to willingly give up anything. Nor do I see it as believing everyone will all turn ''nicey nicey'' either. I have taken my stand against the system and am waiting on the hammer to come down on me for following my Moral Beliefs to the logical point of resistance. Also, I am active in telliing the Truth too and, we as I said before, are more than likely on the same side. So given that,, I have reduced my connections to Multi Nationals,,, as best as I can,, and want to do so more. I can feed myself without the need for a grocery store if needed,,, but want to do more. I know what the PTB can do and am planning accordingly.
I am Prepared for the SHTF,, but want to be more prepared. And most importantly..
I KNOW that We are ALL HUMAN,, deserve the same respects and basic Maslov Needs fulfilled, but the current system is not doing Humanity any favors. So,, understand this,, I am NOT A TERRORIST NOR YOUR ENEMY. I am just EarthCitizen23. I can fight or cooperate as the situation calls upon me to do so. Able to share and defend

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Thanks for your heartfelt response Earthcitizen. Believe it or not, when I fight against the coming Totalitarian nightmare they have planned for all us useless eaters, I am fighting for you!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Socially, Religously and Politically we might agree to disagree,,
But I will proudly be right there with you Fighting all the Way.

not a change of tune,, just who I really am,,, People think I go back and forth when the reality is am very good at seeing Both Sides of a Coin,, and know that we have to have both sides to function and come to a resolution of any sorts...
It is a tough time we have all been handed,, i just believe our similarities are as Important to our success as a Human Race,, doesn't have to be homogenous,,, but we all must admit our basic Humanness. I can do so.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wouldn't work. Every country or area is vastly different from another. Different places have different laws for a reason. Not all laws would apply to certain areas correctly. Some laws don't make sense to some areas.

It would take much longer to decide on things. You think it's hard to the US government to decided on a law between republicans and democrats? Imagine trying to make Americans, Asians, Russians, Germans, and middle eastern people agree the on the same laws. If anything THAT would sooner bring us to a 3rd world war sooner than oil and communism.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I can see both sides of the coin also . but only want one, you gotta choice a side and stick with it.
hard to trust someone who'd flip from side to side.

Whats coming our way is coming by force and needs to be met with force. everybody has to agree or it won't work. and nobody asked me if this is what i want , i am being told to do it or else.

Just like thirdeyofhorus i'll be fight for the people who are afraid or unwilling too. to safe what little we have left before we have nothing.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist

you have gone from one tune to another,

______No you just have not heard my whole Melody,,, sorry if you are tone deaf.

You are the problem. a willing zombie.

_____________HA HA,,, Me a willing Zombie,,, you definitely do not Know me.

Either you are one of them, trying to sway people to submit , or you like to be bent over by your master.

-------------------------- OH YEAH!! Now I am One of them,, that is a good old trite way to respond to anything I have said,, think maybe you should reread my posts from the beginning if you wish to comment on who I am,,, you don't KNOW ME,,, so bug off

Sorry i didn't drink the Kool Aid i must of been smart enough not to drink it and believe the BS they were selling.

__________________Never Liked Kool Aid myself,,, I can also see the BS,, but on top of that I can try and think of an alternative,,, You,, just bellyaching?? No ideas of your own? If so,, spout them not the venom you send my way.

When you wake up and see what you thought would be Utopia turned out to be Hell and there is no escape, what are you going to do.
_____________________I guess the same as I am doing Now,, trying to find an Alternative to the mess we are in at the moment. Utopia has such a bad rap,, mainly because of small minded men and women. Why is harmony such a bad thing in all of these 'Fighters for Freedom'' I get it,, don't like to be told what to do myself,, but could we have a suggestion on how to get along better,, as opposed to just pointing out the obvious.

why to you think the world is turning into a police state or is almost here.
_____________because people sat on their ass and let it happen. Complained but did nothing cause it didn't immediately affect them,,, same as the Germans did with Nazi's ,, watched it all,, and thought,,, but ""I am not a Jew"
To protect you ??? If its such a perfect world what do we need protection from ? or is it to make us submit and surrender.
_______________actually it is because they know people are waking up to this madness. but unless we ACT upon this,, we will be sitting ducks when they come.

time to come down from the clouds and wake up and not give up.
---------------------------
--------------------------------------Only am up in the Clouds when I fly.
And I am a Very Aware and Awakened person who constantly searches for better ways of Being.
Give Up,,, not in my vocabulary.
Sorry you were offended by my thoughts,,, such is Life..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist

I can see both sides of the coin also . but only want one, you gotta choice a side and stick with it.
hard to trust someone who'd flip from side to side.

________________When the Coin is Tossed,, yes only One side lands face up.. but the Totality of the coins is it's Two sidedness,,, or else you are tossing dice,,, which I am not going to do,,,

Whats coming our way is coming by force and needs to be met with force. everybody has to agree or it won't work. and nobody asked me if this is what i want , i am being told to do it or else.

______________Force? Hmmm lets see,, where has that gotten humanity?? Where we are now?
If you have ever studied, or know of the Martial Art of Akido,, you might understand this,,,
Sometimes it is better, more expedient and safer with more advantages to USE THE POWER OF FORCE Thrown towards you,,, and step aside,,, give a small tap or two in ANOTHER direction,, and the Attacker lands face in the ground on their ass.

I prefer the form of Akido when dealing with the likes of the Police State and NWO,,, I will last much longer than you,,, because I assure you,,, they have Bigger guns.

So ,, only Together can we do this,, Stop attacking those who really are in the same boat // we just think differently,, which can help more survive,, if your Ego can move aside a moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just like thirdeyofhorus i'll be fight for the people who are afraid or unwilling too. to safe what little we have left before we have nothing.

_____________________Definitely,, NOT AFRAID,, maybe unwilling to keep doing the same thing that continues to keep Humans from evolving enough to think outside the box a moment for an alternative solution to our collective problems....... but definitely NOT AFRAID,,,
Fear is what has control here anyway,,, we should be marshalling ourselves against the fear mongering and Know the only way to defeat this is to Out Smart it and as said before,,, use an Akido type move to disable and respond accordiingly.

Seems self evident to me that much of what goes for the Scream "Patriot" crowd is lack of Foresight about How Force Loves Force,,, so the only alternative is to use that Forces Momentum to tumble it down off the TOP OF THE PYRAMID OF RULE..

And this comes from a Gun Toting Queer Not afraid to use that Force When Appropriate. Knowing when to use that force is paramount to success.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No i don't know you , but only by your post.

And i ve never just sat on my arse, i sign petition , write letters make phone calls and have gone in person to state my views, i try to be in their face as much as possible, even though it falls on deaf ears.But hat have you done ? anything except some posts here ?

Frankly couldn't careless what happens to you or most people for that matter, most people are to damn lazy to do anything to help themselves, they close their eyes and hope it was all a bad dream.

I not am offended by your thoughts, Think what you want, thats part of being free and not having someone tell you what to think. Plus I can't remember when someone offended me last, Iam not easily offended, people say all kinds of things who cares. you seem like you might care though.

If you are not a quitter and a fighter then why in you earlier post you want us to give in, again choose a side and stick with it thats what i am saying but you take it as an attack.

And if you are awake, then what the hell are you talking about then ? stop the flip flopping already,

I'am not trying to offend you either, just viewing your post and asking questions cause you are going from extreme to an other.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I disagree with a one world government being the cure to our problems. You may like a law that others abhor.

One example of that law could be the present difference between Canada and the USA. I live in the USA and happen to like guns in all their forms. I want to keep guns, to carry them when I wish, to shoot them when I wish (within practical expectations). If I go to Canada this is not allowed or severely curtailed.

I expect the same problem will happen on the things you like or don't like.

In addition, I may like a law here in the USA that would be cause for death in say Saudi Arabia.

How do we set up a one world government with these choices satisfying everyone? Nearly impossible.

A one world government will not cure starvation, or the greedy collection of 90% of the worlds assets in a few hands. It will not answer discontent, rather it will likely increase it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

Depends where you live. A lot of places in the US you cannot carry a gun without jumping through countless hoops. Some places is easier than others, both in the US and in Canada. When I moved to canada, I brought literally, a suburban full of guns lol. All long guns though, need special permission here to own a handgun, so I did have to sell all those.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So just step aside and roll over , and submit.

So they got bigger guns, so again roll over and submit. Big guns don't always win a war. Perseverance does, look whats happening now around the world. but then again our government and military industrial complex doesn't want to win. maybe when they use their weapons against their own people they won't hold back.

Sorry no ego here, I am very humble if you knew me. Plus you have no idea of my plans of things to come. don't know if any of us will survive. But don't let your ego get the best of you, I am not looking to hurt your feeling or anyone else's for that matter.

I guess we can do this all day, But whats the point ? if you feel we are on the same side with a totally different approach, Then welcome.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarist

I have no hurt feelings.
& Thanks for the Welcome,,, been here longer than you might think,,
Was in the patriot movement before 9/11. I saw this coming in the 70's when I was a lot younger.

understand and respect your point of view,, as I try to do with others here,, good luck with your survival plans,, we all are going to need a bit more than luck soon enough.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Because that is the only way we will come together.

This, of course, presumes that "we need government to make and enforce laws"...
Laws serve a fairly singular purpose - "to make criminals".
Does the fact that one will go to prison (and perhaps, be put to death) stop anyone from murdering anyone-else?
Do laws that make thievery & fraud & rape & domestic battery & speeding...stop these acts from taking place?
You might say that - the laws cause us to, at least - pause, and...count the cost...but - so do, I propose, our own conscience/s.

So...if a One World Government is the only vehicle for us coming together...how would it do so?
It could only do so...IF EVERYONE AGREED TO IT.

Which, is the problem.
You and I are not agreeing...right here. We don't know each other, but apparently have some common interests, and are willing (?) to discuss our ideas...
Yet, we are not agreeing on the fundamental facts that you presume as a foundation for your stance/argument...
I won't go into them, here, because I'm not wanting to "change" that part of your view of the world.

When you say -

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that we should have children starving to death because they cannot get even one meal a day, and then in another country we have billionaires just amassing wealth. ...

This sidesteps the question of unchecked reproduction & overpopulation...and even (God-or-Darwin forbid that we dare mention it...but) "natural selection".
Is that an easy subject to address? No.

And - even if we were to come to agreement on "Yes - Let's all lay our cultural, religious and moral/ethical differences aside, and come together under the rule of one common government with one set of rules for all and...everyone will be equal to everyone-else... Amen!" ...
Who Will Be The Governor/President/Chairman/Congressman/Senator/Judge/Lawyer/s in this new One World Government ...?
The same people that are the Governors, Presidents, Chancellors, Priests, Chairmen, Congressmen, Senators...etc...now.

So - in effect - you will have the same self-serving, self-preserving bunch of crooks...but with a much bigger pie...to eat from.

We need big change and we need it fast, our current system has failed for too long. So far the only things that it has given us are wars, inequality, and famine.

Have you ever tried to turn a big boat/ship around..."fast"...?

By "our current system"...I am assuming you mean - a system that allows one (person, family, community, state, county, nation, etc...) to become rich, while another (or, others) starve... And, one (one group) to have power...while another (others) must serve.
I do not think there would be any difference...just because the power/authority merged and settled under one roof.

I do not agree with the closing paragraphs of your OP...but...wanted to address these (above).
Likewise, however - I am not opposed to you sharing this/your view, and your desire to see this world change for the better. I just think/hope the problem has a different answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Your welcome.

My grandfather was telling me and trying to teach me when i was a kid , didn't really listen to much later on in life but still remember a lot of what he told me.

So i knew it was coming but never wanted to believe it. and now its unfolding in front of our eyes faster and faster.

I ve been getting ready for a while now myself. But guess you'll never be totally prepared or ready when the day comes, We just gotta do the best we can, and try to fight back where and when we can when opportunity presents its self. cause thats what looks like what we'll have to do to make change, Just like the resistance of the past did. Hit them at their weakest and take advantage of their mistakes when ever possible.

I didn't want to attack you in any way just didn't understand where you were coming from. I guess you can tell i take what ever freedom i feel i have left thats real or imaginary or just wishful thinking seriously.

Yes good luck to you also and what ever plans you put into motion stay calm, coolheaded and collected. and may we come out on top of this horrible mess that we found ourselves in.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The problem is not a World Government. The problem is who runs it. The people behind the New World Order are the biggest scum on this Earth. In fact it has nothing to do with helping the world. It's just another scam by the Old World Order (British Empire + Priesthood) trying to keep their reign now that all the power is moving to Asia,etc. It's still all about money and power. They couldn't give a f*** about the poor people of this world. They think we are cattle that consumes too much resources.

Besides, the problem of this world was never we the people. It was always the Elite who rule the people. They create the wars, they invade other countries, they create religious conflict. We the people just want to be left alone and at peace. I mean, you can go right now to youtube, search for some Iran videos and you see the Iranians saying they love the US and that it's US+Iran rulers who create all these conflicts and hate. History keeps repeating itself...

And we are the idiots who let them run the show. Why don't we create our New World Order by the people for the people??????
Why don't we all join together and create a World Constitution step by step instead of just freaking complaining about what is given to us???
Why don't we create our own monetary system and make laws that make it impossible for any politician to be corrupt or favor corporate interests?

A simple law like this would end all corruption: Make it so that any entity either individual or collective that manages public money is obligated to have all bank accounts, all private life and every material possession of his own under public and law enforcement scrutiny since the day of his birth to end of his life.

It's something similar to the brilliant and ancient Vedic society, where the rulers couldn't have material possessions. They were spiritual leaders interested in the well being of their people and society and nothing else. No wonder they were light years ahead of their time in every aspect of life and society.

Also, all the war and conflict would be easy to resolve:
Leaders decide to go to war? Sure thing,but they will be in the front-line, them and their families. I bet your ass there would never be another war again.

I can think of a million things that would change the world for the better in no time. So why, don't we freaking join our forces and make it happen? Today we have the power of the internet to spread the message. We could literally revolutionize the world but instead we decide to complaint and ask the same people who screw us over to offer us the solution. We are beyond retarded...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
For those opposed I have only one point to make: Remember the Tower of Babel? Why was it destroyed and humanity scattered and confused?

The answer is because supposedly humanity had united as ONE and the Gods knew that nothing would be out of our power then.

That is all someone should have to know in order to acknowledge a One World government should be our goal.

Those who oppose this are agents of evil, it is evil which wants separatism.

I bet many weren't aware of this....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
For those opposed I have only one point to make: Remember the Tower of Babel? Why was it destroyed and humanity scattered and confused?

The answer is because supposedly humanity had united as ONE and the Gods knew that nothing would be out of our power then.

That is all someone should have to know in order to acknowledge a One World government should be our goal.

Those who oppose this are agents of evil, it is evil which wants separatism.

I bet many weren't aware of this....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Given that ATS is an alternative site I am somewhat suprised and disappointed that more people don't like to dig into matters a little deeper than mainstream sites. When the foundations of communism, capitalism, socialism, religion ARE ALL WRONG then what can be discussed?

The communist manifesto describes communism in a manner similar to anarchy: that means a classless and stateless society. You tell me that is not 100% anarchist mentality and I will tell you that you are a moron for believing such an absurdity. Socialism was described as the intermediary step from capitalism to communism where the state is in the process of nationalising business, industry, natural resources and banking. Socialism was what we have had up till now in russia, china, cuba, north korea and perhaps a few other nations I cannot remember off-hand.

In western europe we have had mixed-economy "socialism" with private central banking. That means nations have to borrow and tax and spend like crazy to feed the social welfare state. The poorer a taxation system is and the more wasteful that means the more borrowing has to be done and the more the bankers win.

Each sect of mainstream religion is nothing else than a collection of fariy tales compiled together to divide and conquer one tribe of people against another tribe of people. Overzealous leaders have no trouble at all using religion and nationalism to get people angry so they can go to war and make the connected folks richer and prider. It is all a satanic ritual though, as proved by the tribes of central and south america who worshipped "gods" and "made sacrifices" to them for health and prosperity. You tell me what rational "god" would demand such things. ALL modern religions evolved from paganism which is satanism in its pure form. I don't care what people say because this is the truth.

A world government run by secret socities is a disaster waiting to happen. The secret societies run religions, government, military, space exploration. They are all LOVERS of the ancient mystery schools especially egypt and babylon. I don't trust them for beans.....

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join