It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I don't want to give the impression that I'm some ignorant hippie that thinks one move is going to make everything ok. I just think if we as a world could let go of some of the secrecy without sacrificing security we might progress. I'm truthfully not that optimistic about a One World Nation. There would have to be a lot of compromise. I don't think we're ready for that yet. Not by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Okay....Okay....I know I shouldn't, just can't help it.

There was only one reply to the OP up to this point that I saw that was close.

First the good news. There is a one world government on the way...I'm not exactly sure how soon. But I know it's not far off.

The bad news is....some of you aren't going to like it...Most won't be here but what the heck..

There will be true peace then. No bad people..No evil, no sickness, no worry. It will be a dictatorship though!But the Dictator is benevolent and there will be peace. No war... that's what's going to make it great. This will last for one thousand years. And the really good news is if you make it there you won't die during that time.

I know I'm going to be slammed by the haters...and the one's who want to argue, I'm not in..

Since your reply had me listed, I will bite.
Glad to know that you found Jesus, and want his brand of Dictatorship, I will opt out as I see little difference between what some call the Good Book Laws, and Shiria Law of Islam.
When religion gets thrown into the mix with all the Hell Fire and Brimstone, we know that soon enough another crusade will be on the way.
Religions have failed humanity as a whole, but I do believe that on Individual basis it might have some bright spots, teaching the ignorant that it is bad to kill, lie, steal and such.
Somehow I knew all this as a child and didn't need to have anyone drill that into me, others are not so
lucky
When you find out that God Helps those who help themselves,,, then maybe you will quit waiting on Big Daddy in the Sky ,, some Messiah,, Savior to come and rescue you and everyone else from the mess Humanity has made of this Planet.
Thank the Universe I am a Tree Hugging Pagan,,, makes much more sense to accept the Here and NOW,,, as opposed to waiting on the Golden Streets propounded by some of this mindsets ilk.
Which By the Way,,,,, so that is were all the gold is going,,, to pave the streets of Heaven,,,,, LOL ha ha ha.
I respect your beliefs,,, but dragging me or any one else of a different 'religion to the gates of hell for disbelief is part of Humanity's problem.
and yes,,, I do believe in Deity,,, but mine is just not so small minded.
PS: Not a "Hater" by any stretch of the imagination,, just think the reasoning of Religious Patriots is faulty and not in the best interest of Humanity or even an individuals Soul.

edit on 3/17/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added PS

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
As I'm sure has already been stated you are right but it is the way it is currently being attempted that is wrong. It is a thing that will come naturally by the way of international communication amongst the people and will be accepted and ruled in a proper manner by the people. You cannot force it any sooner than the population is ready to create it of their own will. Anything else is prone to, be and be seen, as an evil entity and control structure. Such a world government will only provoke an unending revolution against it. If we are left to "get to know each other" internationally, then, though it may take another 2,000 years likely at the current pace another 20, we will get there. We need only put our resources in communications worldwide and the next generation, maybe two, will get it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
We need NO government, whether you like it or not.

Without liberty, no State can ever be trusted to defend the rights of the people, a fair balance between everybody.

What History has shown, is that governments are actually there to defend inequities rather than to fight them, no matter the few good-willing public officers who might do their job right.

And that's because separation of power creates concentration of power, which in turn creates privileges, monopoly and then tyranny. This is how politics work, in any form of authoritarian government.

And don't tell me that the UN isn't an authoritarian government, please. You never, ever, were asked to either elect one of their officials, neither to vote on UN resolutions. The UN, thus far, is nothing else than a global oligarchy. It's not there to benefit the poor, but to further exploit and destroy them.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Laced713

I don't think anyone has ever put that scenario into perspective as well as you have. We cant be forced to "play nice" with each other. Its a shame we won't be around to see what our social evolution will lead us to. Or perhaps our social de-evolution if you like. You really hit the proverbial nail on the head. Right on.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
america it too big. to much power.
and it is all mest up.

look at what hapend to Rome!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This topic is one that is interesting. People speak in the "we" when speaking of the state of governmental affairs.

I would suggest that anyone who adds to the discussion should say why "they" or "I" need a one world government.

They should start by saying "I personally need a one world government because..." then state your reasons why a one world government will help you and your family. Refrain from going on about how it will help impoverished people, or fix the environment etc. as those things are NOT about you and are simply the marketing terms used by those who want to consolidate their control.

Rather then repeat the talking points, sit down and write out why you, Ed Jones of Chicago Ill, have to have a one world government, with an appointed counsel of people (people you have not and never will meet) as soon as possible. Write down the reasons in a list, how your life will change with the full blown world government in place and why a the current governing system has failed you.

Unless you can do this your input is without merit and is nothing more then the tired, bumper sticker talking points created by politicians fed back into the discussion as if they themselves have actual value.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Because that is the only way we will come together.

The U.N. has limited power and has done a poor job. We need a one world government where laws would apply to every citizen of the world, and where a person living in Canada has the same rights as a mother living in the poorest country in Africa.

Give power-mad politicians the power to level rights across the globe and they will level the playing field to the lowest common denominator. That way they don't have to deal with irritants like "civil rights". The uber rich, of course, would buy their way out of anything.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that we should have children starving to death because they cannot get even one meal a day, and then in another country we have billionaires just amassing wealth.

Allow a body like the UN or World Government to deal with starvation and eventually they will simply kill the hungry.

It just amazes me how there are a lot of people that are afraid of change. we do not need to isolate ourselves from each other. We need to come together as one. We need radical change. We do not need 200+ countries not agreeing with each other and going to war for stupid reasons. What we need is a global form of government, where the power will not go to a single person. But where the power will be divided and every corner of the world will have an opinion.

We need radical change? Like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot or uncounted other examples? No thanks. We can't even reign in the terrorists running our country today.

Today we pretty much have a single main terrorist group; the US Government. These rabid politicians, aided by their proxies, have declared war on humanity. To be sure there are lots of small dustups but many times those local or regional wars are directly traceable to governments and corporations stealing the resources of the region. The US Government is playing global chess, and they want it all.

One thing that humanity (and the current power structure) has proven is that absolute power corrupts us absolutely. The only way to mitigate this total and utter failure is to have many, many different countries until we achieve the intellect necessary to rule wisely and compassionately.

We need big change and we need it fast, our current system has failed for too long. So far the only things that it has given us are wars, inequality, and famine.

Obama gave us change. How are you liking it so far? Is the body count from missile drones high enough for you? Have we lost enough rights yet for you?

When someone brings up the term "One World Government" most people go into a defensive state of mind because that's what they have been conditioned to think.

Don't you get it? You think that you know what TPTB want..you probably think that they want us to bring us all together and to put us under their rule. But to me that makes little sense.

Think about it, if they unite us under their "new world order" thing then that will give most of the population an "us against them" mentality where the probability of an uprising would be high.

Stalin encountered a country that resisted his collectivism, the Ukraine. Stalin took their food, sealed their borders and pretty much starved the country to death. The larger the scale of the social experiment, the larger the "moves".

We need to bring about this change as soon as possible before it's too late.

I could use some change. I vote we eat the central bankers and politicians.

edit on 17-3-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"Power tends to corrupt: absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton.

2nd

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

2nd

So is the answer Anarchy? And I don't mean a bunch of wild crazy people doing whatever they want but rather a society that has learned that there is greater world peace having no governments at all?

I'm afraid that would never work. It would be Kony 2012 everywhere..
edit on 17-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
We need NO government, whether you like it or not.

Without liberty, no State can ever be trusted to defend the rights of the people, a fair balance between everybody.

What History has shown, is that governments are actually there to defend inequities rather than to fight them, no matter the few good-willing public officers who might do their job right.

And that's because separation of power creates concentration of power, which in turn creates privileges, monopoly and then tyranny. This is how politics work, in any form of authoritarian government.

And don't tell me that the UN isn't an authoritarian government, please. You never, ever, were asked to either elect one of their officials, neither to vote on UN resolutions. The UN, thus far, is nothing else than a global oligarchy. It's not there to benefit the poor, but to further exploit and destroy them.

I actually agree with you totally.
But as Evolution is always part of the picture, to have NO GOVERNMENT,, we must first evolve to the point of having just ONE Government.. Then we can move to the next stage of our human evolution. Things must progress accordingly to make sense to the masses, and really what you speak of is a Spiritual concept that only can come about by there being an Awakening of Consciousness on a Global Level.
Humans first have to make peace with their Animal Natures before moving on to the place where Individuals Respect Individuals enough to ,,,,, well Respect ,,, Other Individuals. Admittedly we have a long way to go,,, evidenced by this thread alone.
But by and Far I agree, yet also know Humanity is capable of being Creative enough to find a way to Unify us, regardless of the Mess of the UN, USA , EU or any other form of Government. The Question is Will we stop fighting ourselves long enough to do so. I believe we must.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

um excuse me? ha. yea cause all these yahoos running around do whatever they want will certainly make us a space faring civilization.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Yeah, in case you haven't noticed this problem didn't just happen yesterday and wasn't a plan that was thought up overnight. They have been devising this plan for America since the day we won our freedom from the Brits. Even way before that secret societies have devised plans to have a New World Order and it's all about slavery...not prosperity for the poor. Where the heck have you been for the last...oh I don't know, ...all your entire life? Do you not see the ones who are leading use from President to President lying and dong nothing but their own interests which all end up to be yet another puzzle piece to a grand design of world slavery? This is nothing more than the oldest plan in the book that they have used for centuries...problem, reaction, solution. The world got the way it is because they made it that way...they started the wars, they funneled the world's 90% of wealth into only 1%'s pockets (the leaders wanting this NWO), they are the reason children are starving and destitute in other countries, they are the reason all prices go up despite the lies that we are running out of resources, and if you are one of THEM.......they will tun on you too and you will be sitting in the camps and prisons with all of the rest of us because they buy people to do their work everyday and to be their mouthpieces, but those people will get their reward in the end. They only started all of these problems so that people world-wide will look around at all of the devastation that the elites have caused and beg for a solution that will make their lives less chaotic. The Elites thrive on order out of chaos and we are victims of it ...AND YOU KNOW IT TOO! If you don't, I haven't met anyone so clueless in my life. It all comes down to them wanting to chip us so that our medical plans, digital currency, personal, political and criminal records and all other information will be on those chips. they will sell this to the public by telling you that your children will always be able to be located if kidnapped (and the CIA will kidnap even more children from their rooms right next to their parents rooms to instill this fear), they will tell you of medical advances that this chip will serve such as scanning the body for disease as it may just ride the electrical impulses and be powered by your very own body chemistry. When you stand against the government then, they can just send a signal to halt all transactions on your chip and you will have no way to barter, buy or sale and you will become an outlaw who will then be hunted. Your chip from there on out will be no more than a homing signal or a beacon for them to come and pick you up no matter where you hide. I really shouldn't even have responded to this obvious attempt to just foment trouble using a very sensitive subject. It looks like you may be doing a little Problem, Reaction Solution yourself.....Problem...(spouting off irrational, almost infantile intellect in the room), reaction....(a whole forum full of pages of posts of people trying to think of the right words to say to you without getting banned or having the posts to be removed), solution (you cease to speak and we will meet you in the FEMA camps). Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

2nd

So is the answer Anarchy? And I don't mean a bunch of wild crazy people doing whatever they want but rather a society that has learned that there is greater world peace having no governments at all?

I'm afraid that would never work. It would be Kony 2012 everywhere..
edit on 17-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Nope I didn't say that did I? I think we probably have it about as good as it gets right now. It's the lesser evil. There are far too many people on the planet to even think about an anarchy.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Anarchy would be the best way if all people on earth were civilized non violent people. Unfortunately that isn't the case..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I dont mind a one world government, I just dont accept a nwo that want to control the population

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laced713
As I'm sure has already been stated you are right but it is the way it is currently being attempted that is wrong. It is a thing that will come naturally by the way of international communication amongst the people and will be accepted and ruled in a proper manner by the people. You cannot force it any sooner than the population is ready to create it of their own will. Anything else is prone to, be and be seen, as an evil entity and control structure. Such a world government will only provoke an unending revolution against it. If we are left to "get to know each other" internationally, then, though it may take another 2,000 years likely at the current pace another 20, we will get there. We need only put our resources in communications worldwide and the next generation, maybe two, will get it.

You are so very correct in your assessment of this thread, Communication is the Answer.
Always has been. Even after war,, someone has to sit and face the ''Other" and iron out the details so the war might end. Thus the need for more diplomacy,, not less.
Social networks seem to be pointing this out in many ways,, and influencing how people interact and communicate with each other during political oppressions.
Communication is the Answer, I like you hope that we don't have to wait 2000 years ,,, but given it all.... we may.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I love how this thread is about one world government and you all focus on America.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Anarchy would be the best way if all people on earth were civilized non violent people. Unfortunately that isn't the case..

It would only work if everybody had an equal share of everything. That never works either. Sorry, human nature doesn't allow for such a system. Not yet anyway.

A one world government would probably be brought in on good intentions, but we all know where 'good intentions' lead don't we?

There have been psycological studies on the effect of power on human beings. Even those who start out 'good' or 'just' or however you want to percieve them, end up 'bad' or 'unjust' to one degree or another. The results don't look good for a one world government I am afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join