It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

lol You are going to look for ways to fix volcanoes? You could start with the old fashioned Tolteca human sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

One world government? No.

One world federation? Yes.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Okay....Okay....I know I shouldn't, just can't help it.

There was only one reply to the OP up to this point that I saw that was close.

First the good news. There is a one world government on the way...I'm not exactly sure how soon. But I know it's not far off.

The bad news is....some of you aren't going to like it...Most won't be here but what the heck..

There will be true peace then. No bad people..No evil, no sickness, no worry. It will be a dictatorship though!But the Dictator is benevolent and there will be peace. No war... that's what's going to make it great. This will last for one thousand years. And the really good news is if you make it there you won't die during that time.

I know I'm going to be slammed by the haters...and the one's who want to argue, I'm not in..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

lol You are going to look for ways to fix volcanoes? You could start with the old fashioned Tolteca human sacrifice.

Wow, wasted time on a post, that in the end, is nothing more then you trying to be an internet comedian...hmmm sorry I don't think I will check out your act at the improve, it's not that good.

Now, if you would actually have read my follow up post, you would see that no I am not talking about, stopping valcanoes or other natural disasters, I am talking about getting enough humans off planet, that if a global disaster occurs, our whole species doesn't risk becoming fossils in a future species museum.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuzz420
I am for a one world government. What i don't like is the way the "elite" are going about it. They treat us like children that are unable to make proper decisions for themselves. We are more than capable.

That IS what One World Govt is. They do assume that we cannot do anything for ourselves and that they must plan everything for us according to their dictates and yes the elites will run the show and have all the money and dole out resources like water and electricity while they live in their mansion homes. Al Gore is the perfect example.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Read my sig, thats why a one world government will never work

2nd

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools

Wow, wasted time on a post, that in the end, is nothing more then you trying to be an internet comedian...hmmm sorry I don't think I will check out your act at the improve, it's not that good.

Now, if you would actually have read my follow up post, you would see that no I am not talking about, stopping valcanoes or other natural disasters, I am talking about getting enough humans off planet, that if a global disaster occurs, our whole species doesn't risk becoming fossils in a future species museum.

Did you mean at the IMPROV? As long as you are going to insult me, please spell it correctly. I don't care if you check any of my posts or not. That's your decision and incidentally why I don't support a World Govt. But I see you are worried about extinction level disasters. I am not so worried about comets and volcanic eruptions in Yellowstone as I am about a One World Govt dictating to me the terms of my everyday life, and the rulers designing it now don't give a darn about you or me, in fact we are useless eaters to them. If you are a scientist, then by all means work on a way to send humans to space.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Star and Flags

Im glad someone agrees with me. I hate the conditioning you mention, i mean ---->" Yes one government to rule the world and no one to stop them". No one? Really? Thats like 1 billion against a hundred person "elite".

Call it One World Governent, call it New World Order or call it Human Alliance.
Right now,it looks far away, but dare i say, change is imminent.
It would be the ONLY solution to hunger,poverty,disease and maybe even corruption.
As the OP said, the poorest mom in africa,walking 50 kilometers a day to bring food and water home should have the same rights as Paris Hilton, who walks 50 kilometers a year and spends most of her time on parties and shopping things that are not needed.
There is more than enough money and resources in the PLANET to satisfy the necessities and solve the problems of all humans,all families.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You raise a valid point. The thing is this, far too many people seem to believe that the very existence of government is counter to any and all freedom. These same people operate under the assumption that the broader the geographic scope of a government, then somehow the more restrictive to the individual it is. (i.e. The state is more likely to screw you over than the county, and the fed more likely than the state and a world government would somehow mean a creation of true work camp style slavery)

The simple fact of the matter is that there is a limited but important range of things better left to government: Infrastructure, policing of violent and dangerous criminals, putting out of fires, protection of food and water sources. If a government of any size could limit itself to these fundamental duties rather than the millions of stupid little encroachments on personal freedom that "government" has become, then indeed a one world government would be the way to go.

And truth be told, the logistics of a one world government would be such that it would have to, by its very nature, focus more on big picture issues than the day to day dealings of any one of the billions of people on this planet.

Good luck getting any of the Anti-NWO crowd to understand that.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

To the problems that face humanity. I know it may be hard for some people who can only type a one line response to grasp, but yes the human race has a host of problems. Starting with long term friggen survival of our whole species, just for starters. Add to that things like, oh,,,I don't know, like maybe, starvation, disease, wars, destruction, natural disasters, both global; like volcanoes, tsunamis, earth quakes and outside of the globe; like asteroid, comet impacts, solar flares etc, not even to add to the fact that humanities current way of living, is chewing through planetary resources faster then they can be replaced.

Yeah I would say there is a ton of problems humanity needs to unite together to solve. Of course, I can understand why a brilliant ;one line, sound byte, thinker, like you might not really think of any of those yourself.

The human race has a host of problems because the human race is made up of individuals with differences and identities, and most of the suffering that you're speaking of (ignoring the natural ones) is done because someone thinks they know what's best for everyone else. That's the problem. We don't need more government, we need more individual self-government. We don't need more control, we need more individual rationalism.

Humanity doesn't need to unite, it needs to stop thinking with a messiah-complex and start thinking as individuals and realize that charity starts at home, not in Washington or the U.N. If you can't govern yourself then you have no business even telling others what to do or suggesting they do something that you're not capable of doing. For instance, you're sitting here telling me that humanity has a problem, then why aren't you out solving those problems? Why are you using a computer that could probably be sold and given to starving or sick children? Why are you wasting electricity when that could be better used for building alternative energy sources? And the answer is quite simple: you don't take your own ideas serious because you don't believe them.

Individual self-responsibility is where the betterment of the whole starts. It doesn't start with a giant sword called government. If you can't be responsible for yourself i.e. live upto your own ideals and be consistent with them then you shouldn't be worrying about sickness, starvation, etc., because you are part of that, or to put it more bluntly, why do you concern yourself with a speck in another person's eye while you have a plank in yours?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

OMG, do you spin when you go to bed at night.

A One World Government would be fine if...

If people were to cause this to happen.

If it were not led by the corporatocracy.

If the purpose were not control and greed.

If it were a metaphysical idea based on the fact that we are all part of the same One.

If people were not being victimized wholesale each and every day as a result.

If those that benefited were the people instead of the Corporate non-persons.

If it were for good reasons and not bad.

Grandma always said you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Perhaps you are content with a sow's ear, but my eye is on the prize of the silk purse.

Crooked folks will never provide a good solution for the majority. It just can't happen. It would kill them to do such a thing.

Perhaps if you turned off the American news and looked at what the other countries are reporting you would have a clearer understanding about that which you speak. But then again, perhaps not...
edit on 17-3-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ive said it before ill say it again
the problem with a new world order is we still suffer from old world problems
we cannot allow a one world government as a solution to our problems
rather than solve anything it will accentuate them
what we need to do is solve these problems and THEN institute a world government so we dont end up in this mess again

as the world is now (corrupt greedy willfully ignorant) a world government would be absolutely disastrous

we dont need a world government to solve these problems.... people just need to stop being d!cks .....by their own volition
edit on 17-3-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I thought he was hilarious.

Ok so this government of yours is going to pool the world's resources and create arks in space to save you from armageddon? You think you'll get a golden ticket? Only those deserving will be saved you say? Who would they be? Who will be deciding?
When your number isn't called, are you going to start a revolution to end the one world government?

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

That simple sentence obviously hasn't been said enough.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Ah yes, classic example is those D.U.M.B.S. that only the elite will be in when they wage worldwide nuclear holocaust.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Did you mean at the IMPROV? As long as you are going to insult me, please spell it correctly. I don't care if you check any of my posts or not. That's your decision and incidentally why I don't support a World Govt. But I see you are worried about extinction level disasters. I am not so worried about comets and volcanic eruptions in Yellowstone as I am about a One World Govt dictating to me the terms of my everyday life, and the rulers designing it now don't give a darn about you or me, in fact we are useless eaters to them. If you are a scientist, then by all means work on a way to send humans to space.

Yeah, I did and so sorry, I am sure that you in your brilliance you never make a mistake ever. LMAO

Anyway, my point still stands, if you can't bother to do anything but make an offhand joke, why bother wasting time writing the post at all, it adds nothing to the discussion. And, really the overly cliched practice of ninety percent of the people on the internet thinking they are comedians, is a wast of time and effort, if you all were so funny, you would be on stage making money at it.

As, far as you not being worried about volcanoes and comet impacts, that is fine, very short sighted, but fine. I am sure you probably worry more about global government because you think it will effect you more, I disagree, even in the short history of humanity even simple volcanic eruptions have caused havoc with food production and if a volcano ejects a nice layer of ash into the air and crops fail again like they did in France in the past, with today's much larger population it will affect us all real quick.

As, far as being a scientist or not, that really has nothing to do with it, scientists alone can't and won't get humanity into space, to actually build enough infrastructure and systems to support a sizable population in space, would actually require a large portion of the global production base, which once again brings around to global government or at the very least, global co operation.

I am concerned about the long term survival of the species, but at the same time, it doesn't really bother me to much either, I think many people in the world and on ATS, actually show that humanity should probably go extinct, rather then survive.

Anyway, thanks for your time and your much more meaningful post then the last.

edit on 17-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 17-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 17-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 17-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: correction

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah why not.

So where to begin, So what country's laws or what set of laws should be put in place. Is there going to be one leader or a board of people that are rotated so no single person in a leadership job holds all the power.

So 3rd world country's, What would be the logistics of moving these people to 1st word areas and how will the integration process go.
What about intellectual ideas and invention ownership..?
Will every single abled person be required to work..? and if not what will happen with the ones that do not want to participate with in the New world order.

Should the earth population be moved into one large area so the rest of the planet can be farmed with the latest agriculture technology. And what about population control..?
religion how will that one be handled,..?
Currency should be what..?

Just a few questions

edit on 17-3-2012 by Legion2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You might as well forget that, at least until the singularity has arrived and established it's self.

With the fools you have running the world you would just have more greedy, fools running a muck..
Once the AI/machine, is here, the human # will be held in check, the crooks and the crooked cops that don't want to be under the eye of video, will be in the eye of the public and nonpublic 24/7.

The lies and corruption will stop.

When the machine is the all seeing eye is the only way a One world Government will work. You have to get rid of the crooks or make it so they can't be crooked poltians or crooked what ever peroid, You have to make humans honest, then you can take the guns away from all the fools, because you won't need it the ONES will disable the criminal with the least damage to all involved.

The supid fools in control of this world in most case's are stupid moron that should not be running a peanut stand much less the world.

This is a joke, doesn't anyone see what is going on in the world the whole thing is a Big joke, except for those that are suffering because of how the world is ran..
All you would have is more fools put together running a bigger mess than, all the small ones put together.

It's the corruption if you can't see it your blind, there is enough on this world to go around and all be happy, that is not going to happen, another war is coming, one that will put the earth to it's knee's, It's got to stop, and it will but

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Your idea of reality is the real illusion here because it's the one they set up for you. Your kind of thinking and ideas are some examples of what's holding the human race back.

I'd love it if everyone thought like you, I really would, and I espouse the ideals that you would like to see become reality, whether you believe me or not. But there's what you WISH for, and there's what you HAVE. I suggest you deal with what we have right now.

OK,, now we are getting somewhere,,, I would like to hear how you 'espouse the ideals'.
I believe that even though here on these forums, we may misunderstand each other,, I also believe in hearing one out,, so again I request you elaborate on this because we seem to be at odds, but I strangely feel that in reality we think more alike than you might suggest.
NO GOVERNMENT is the Ideal in my mind. And I too am a staunch Individualist.
But I also believe that quote I have as my signature.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD,,,
so in that mood,,, I believe our similarities are more than our differences.. Our Semantics mess us ALL up MOST of the time.

You'd be getting somewhere if you quoted the WHOLE post rather than cherry pick the parts you like.

To make you Happy Kind Sir/ or Madam,
I thought I was being nothing more than to the point. The Point being, as evidence shows with your reply. You don't wish to discuss anything, or give an alternative to what the OP suggest. Rather, you must be what is called a Troll here at ATS, only interested in Tearing down, and making snide remarks.
I was being polite and trying to connect with what I see as our similarities, but you insist on Division. Thus the world is as it is now, because of selfish Individuals as yourself.

Again, I ask,
How do you Espouse the Ideals that the OP is speaking of in this thread, you yourself said that, not me.
Why is it you avoid giving an alternative approach that can be discussed openly on this forum?
Also, I thought you were tired of this fantasy and had left the Thread, too bad you stayed because I see that you have no desire to communicate, you just wish to say something biting and witty to offend those who think differently than yourself. I respectfully requested some dialog, yet again you failed to respond intelligently.
Can you respond differently or is all you know is Attack Attack Attack?
Peace to you my friend, I see your having issues with being human, I understand your frustration.
Learning to communicate would help you immensely.
That means, speaking to someone the way you would wish to be spoken to,,
you are missing the boat because of your love of division and antics that only give you any gratification.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

ATS has a firm policy against personal attacks so first, I hope you will note that I am not calling you a Communist, a Socialist, a Traitor to the principals that made the United States of America the first country of Free Peoples where an individual without regard for race, religion or national origin has or had the opportunity to make something of themselves limited only by themselves, nor have I called you one of the many Dregs who I sincerely hope has the opportunity to stake your life on and for what you believe in, as people like me have and will. No, I am not calling you a scum sucking enemy of me, mine and everything I believe in but I am going to point out that what makes humanity unique it our diversity; culturally and otherwise; that I am not you and you are not me and where I have come from is not where you have come from and that is natures way of growing and expanding to every potential, in every direction, including to the Stars. Your One World Government will fail and I expect it will be made necessary that many will die defending our right to live how we choose, without a Government or Elites dictating to us. I will also bet that if you really believe in what you have written here, it will be you and people like you who will be the fertilizer; that it will be your bones upon which future generations will grow; I and my children and their children who will inherit the earth thank you in advance for your sacrifice.

This having been said, I will again share one of my favorite videos and while it will do you no good others may be refocused on what out country is about, what and who our enemies are and why:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
When has more centralization ever brought more freedom to anyone other than an elite?
1 world government= tyranny and poverty for the masses. It will also mean constant warfare against those that have the audacity to fight the necessarily authoritarian system. Unless they go with full on mind control, beehive style. Let me guess, you are for re-education of those that disagree with one world government?

If you like freedom and the best for the most, complete decentralization is the answer. Workers of the world...disperse!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join