It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Tim Mc Veigh Visit the offices of BATF several times before the day of the Bombing??Eyewitness t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I hate to bring this up again but its never really left my consciousness since that morning way back then....I will take that tradgedy to my grave......theres no closure to the questions ...they are simple , ie....what happened to the other bombs they removed from the building?
There have been Oklahoma bombing threads galore no doubt, but i think its still very pertinent, and actually crucial to the Many trauma induced events that have followed it.
If indeed we fail to keep the faith, And let the trauma induced numbness that has been foisted on us since that day
rule our critical thinking processes, the shadow masters of our hidden goverment will herd us from one horror to the next
trauma bonding us into a slavery which we may never be able to arise from again.......
Here is testimony from a worker, who was a supervisor in the HUD office....
Here are news reports that are still fresh and unedited, testifying to three bombs in the Murrah building.....
Here is testimony from an airforce munitions expert, a general who will show you how the building could not have been destroyed so thoroughly by a truck bomb.......
There is ample evidence that this was a false flag operation of the most heinous nature......Elements within the goverment with malice aforethought ordered the cold blooded slaughter of 170 men women and children of their own citizens.......And covered it up.....!
Why cant people simply realise that if any of the foregoing is true...testimony wise.....then what i have outlined is also true!
What is so shocking is the testimony of this woman to the effect of seeing people placng explosive, (or what she described as phone wires, and a block of putty.....) which they concealed when noticing she was watching them as they were arguing over a set of plans...........this is testimony that the grand jury never heard, McVieghs trial never brought out......I hope youll forgive the repetitious scenes, but for those quick studys theres always the move it along button at the bottom....Her best testimoony is the last half of the flick......
Her co workers seeing Tim McVeigh in the elevators in the weeks before the bomb...he was in and out of the BATF office!
I severely do not get why Americans Have accepted the Official story when all this information is available to them.....
Its a sad day that there are no longer any independant news sources in any country....Such undeniable evidence is never even mentioned in later preceedings.....Its merely forgotten......
But people died.....and worse...others had to go on without them.....all deserve more than the sweepings left by the federal agencies after the completed cover up......still more people have spoken up, only to die also, in suspicious circumstances.....So we are here at the point where we can no longer deny that our own goverments are murdering us in order to produce a calculated psychological effect, and while the country reels in shock and horror, they make their political hay, and steal even more God given rights of freemen.......
What has followed from this origonal horror story(this includes Waco)is one shock after another each designed to bring legislation which curtails freedom and increases the power of the military and the goverment agencies....
This is how they are fooling you into submitting.......

The video is free to copy......free to pass around...

Youve mostly been through this if you are my age, but newer members need to know these facts.....need to remember this even if they never lived it....This event was the revealing of the true and sinister forces which have siezed the lawful goverment of the USA......It was the precursor to the big one.........but Oklahoma was where they perfected the machinery of cover up, and deception, censorship and media propaganda.....
In fact i believe in my heart, that after Okalhoma, the secret masters immediately began to implement the run up to the big one...9/11............
And even now, at this late date, another bloodbath is awaiting us......as the carriers line up, and the marines arrive in Bahrain....
Somewhere in two secret underground bomb factorys on both sides of the equation, men are racing to complete two bombs.....
One a nuclear weapon.....
The other, a bunker buster ...

But this was the beginning.......................This was the perfection of Shock and Awe...............

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Content of post, good.

Wall of text, not so much.

But, snf for you.

Break up the paragraphs next time please!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wall o' text.Fix it.And I shall get back to you

ETA : What is it with people on ATS saying Americans accept the "official story"? How do you know what every single American is thinking?You don't.Also,not every god damn thing is a conspiracy.There's not always a cover up.The FBI,CIA or whoever is not always involved.Sometimes there's just flat out crazy people who do stupid things.Ever look at it that way?Woo.I feel better now.

edit on 17-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wall-o-text, seriously. If you'd try writing in a little more traditional fashion, that would help a lot too....

new topics

top topics

join