It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Is there anything you're not afraid of?

You know what you should read?
American Exorcism.
It's out of print, but you can still get your hands on it.
Do you know how many Americans die every year during an exorcism?
And do you know what kills them?
Not the demons, nope!
The goddamned exorcist always ends up beating, drowning, smothering the person to death.
How wonderful, right?
Maybe Ed and Lorraine can shove that fact somewhere the sun doesn't shine.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Gotta admit, blocula, you're OP made my spine tingle. You've definitely got skills with description.

I've never had any experiences with a ouija board or tarot cards or seances.
As a child I used to play with a ouija board with friends, but nothing came of it. Whenever the thing moved, I always assumed it was one of my friends moving it, so I never took it seriously.
As for tarot cards, I only had my fortune read once - at a friends birthday party. And it was so general that everything she said came true. I mean how could it not? She kept the predictions so non-specific that they could happen to anyone. Although I will admit... she knew my birthday and realized that I was an old soul... which led slight credibility. But then again, from the way I act, if one believes in new and old souls, it's pretty obvious which category I fall under.
And seances... I've never participated in one. And I doubt I would now.

I ended up concentrating on philosophy and theology when getting my bachelors, so I doubt I would ever pick up a ouija board or anything now. Through my studies (professional and personal) I've realized that bad things can happen when using any kind of apparatus. And I don't mean that ouija boards or tarot cards are supernatural or anything... they just tend to amplify the intention. What makes it supernatural is the user.

And I'll admit, I've been a little bit more superstitious the older I get, so I bet I'd try to convince myself into seeing a result if I used one of those things. And the last thing I want to do is to get mixed up in anything that has the potential to cause me spiritual harm.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by blocula

Is there anything you're not afraid of?

I've been made to be terrified by entities seen and unseen many times through the years and sometimes to the point i could feel that i was being confronted with pure evil and felt like something was trying to pull or rip my soul out from within my body...

People have died from fear,usually a heart attack or stroke brought on by sudden and unexpected terror...

That cold winter night when my friend and i heard those terrible growls,inhuman shrieks and maniacal laughter very close to us in a grave yard,i think now that if i had fallen down dead from a heart attack from the terror of that moment,that evil thing might have been able to capture my soul and drag it away to somewhere beyond our earthly realm...

We were around fifteen years old and in hysterical tears for the rest of the night,we couldnt sleep right for many days afterwards.I was traumatized and permanently altered by the total horror of that moment...
edit on 20-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Thanx for your compliment and you mentioned your soul being old,i know mine is,are you also a pisces like i am? if not then i think maybe your either a capricorn or an aquarius.Those three are the oldest souls, having been reincarnated the most times...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I was born on the last day of the astrological calendar... right before the cusp of Pisces and Aries. March 18th.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Then i was correct,i knew it...

I know my soul is old,i can feel it and i can sense its ancient presence.I know that i have lived and died several times in the past and i was born again into this world here and now with the knowledge gained from many lifetimes,filled with so many experiences both good and bad...

My dreams of past lives have revealed to me many past incarnations.I was a german soldier killed during ww-1,i hunted mammoths near mountains of snow and ice many thousands of years ago,i sailed to the new world with other pilgrims in the 1600's,i lived with my wife and my sister in a victorian mansion during the 1800's,i was hunted down,accused of being a warlock and killed hundreds of years ago,as well as other places during different times throughout the past...

I also believe that everyone of us is reincarnated 12 times,one lifetime to live and die,once for each sign of the zodiac.I am a pisces and pisces is the last sign,the final incarnation,i know i'm not coming back here anymore.Soon it will be time for my soul to leave this temporary material existence forever...

"Keep Me Free From Birth"...George Harrison

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
And I don't mean that ouija boards or tarot cards are supernatural or anything... they just tend to amplify the intention. What makes it supernatural is the user.

YES! thanks you for those wise words kind lady!

Nothing or no one can steal your spirit or soul Blocula. It is who you are
We're spiritual beings having a physical experience and not the other way around right?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
And I don't mean that ouija boards or tarot cards are supernatural or anything... they just tend to amplify the intention. What makes it supernatural is the user.

YES! thanks you for those wise words kind lady!

Nothing or no one can steal your spirit or soul Blocula. It is who you are
We're spiritual beings having a physical experience and not the other way around right?

I could sit here all night long and really concentrate hard while asking silently and out loud for a demon, ghost or poltergeist to enter into the room i'm in and i'll bet that nothing will happen and no entity will make itself known.But using a ouija board is like using a tool.Someone wont be banging any iron nails into wood by asking the nail to drive itself in,but using the right tool,a hammer,you'll be able to easily hammer in the nail and the ouija board is a tool and its also like a key and when that key is in the hands of a psychic,or clairvoyant individual,it is often able to open invisible doorways to the unknown.Like a vampire whos unable to enter your home unless its invited,you have to ask it to come inside,but you have to unlock the door with a key and open it with your hand,not only with your mind...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes, people die from fear, and usually other people's fear.
Here's a prime example of what I'm talking about, and if you read it, maybe you'll feel less like doing all this fear-mongering:

15 year old boy killed by his sister during exorcism
edit on 20-3-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do you really think you can protect yourself with a circle or a pentagram?

Never tried one so I don't know.

These are not demons. They are GODS.

A.k.a the fallen ones or seraphs, watchers and other negative entities.
They are only gods in their own worlds.

I was summoned, personally.

So are you one of the nephilim or something completely different ?

I have been taken to the deepest, darkest places, places you cannot imagine.

Maybe describe an example of Tartarus or the mud pits of sheol like the one that accessess MS345 New York.

And be careful who you piss off when you guess and assume.

Do you have an example of an assumption that would p155 your master off?

I'll give you a hint; I'm not talking about me, but the one I serve.

So what is its true name?
How can you trust him? One mistake and your finished, game over.

Can you ask your master what the new age 11:11 Wake-up call is ? and why 75 million people have been seeing many codes for the past 20 years?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

A.k.a the fallen ones or seraphs, watchers and other negative entities.
They are only gods in their own worlds.

Nope. What you're quoting is rubbish that was twisted and appropriated by the exiled while in Babylon. They are GODS, always have been, always will be.

So are you one of the nephilim or something completely different ?

I'm just a human being.
You, though - are you seriously claiming to be Urin-Dingir?
Ummm.
Look, it's OK, I had a goth phase, too.

Maybe describe an example of Tartarus or the mud pits of sheol like the one that accessess MS345 New York.

I could describe Irkalla and the Queen's palace, but, really, you should know better than to ask. If you haven't been, you shouldn't know. And if you have, you shouldn't really be sharing the details.

Do you have an example of an assumption that would p155 your master off?

Yes, the assumption that an invocation of Him uses silly circles and asks for answers to irrelevant questions.

So what is its true name?
How can you trust him? One mistake and your finished, game over.

I would rather cut out my own tongue than reveal His true name.
It's never been about trust, it's been about love.
I gave myself for free, after I was summoned.
I trust because I love.

Can you ask your master what the new age 11:11 Wake-up call is ? and why 75 million people have been seeing many codes for the past 20 years?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

Nope, as both you and I have said, irrelevant questions are a no-no.

extra DIV

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yes, people die from fear, and usually other people's fear.
Here's a prime example of what I'm talking about, and if you read it, maybe you'll feel less like doing all this fear-mongering:

15 year old boy killed by his sister during exorcism
Not so long ago a lawyer in mass. killed his wife and tore her body apart because she burnt his supper.People have killed eachother and have died over the stupidest reasons anyone could ever imagine and that fact does'nt change the fact that millions of people are playing a game whos greed driven makers are telling everyone is fun to play and okay to give unknown entities an open invitation into your life,without knowing who or what those entities really are and thats a really thoughtless and dangerous thing to do...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

are you seriously claiming to be Urin-Dingir?

Who or what is that ?

it's OK, I had a goth phase, too.

I thought this was an intellectual message board - not muck throwing.

you shouldn't really be sharing the details.

So if I have witnessed the southern end of the portal in the maggot filled mud pits of hell leading to MS345 New York I shouldn't say a word about it.

Or been grinded down into the razor sharp skin flake dust of Tartarus where the words fear, missery and despair take real form. Under no circumstances can I inform un-repentant rephaim of where they will end up on Judgement Day.

Or witnessed a lost soul fading into the gray dusty desolate wasteland of Hades.

Or witnessed shapeshifters existing in a paradise running parallel (in real-time) with this world.

I will shout if I have to and nothing is going to stop me.

It sounds to me like the fallen b' nai Elohim are weak to the word truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Is this parallel paradise you mentioned all around us? Existing outside our visible spectrum somewhere beyond the ability of our five senses to perceive,that those with their inner eye open and those who are clairvoyant are sometimes able to catch glimpses of? and if so,thats probably where the flying saucers, aliens, demons, poltergeists, elves, gnomes, faries and bigfoot are coming from.But are they arriving here of their own free will? Or is someone or something placing them into our reality and our enviornment to test our reactions to them and theirs to ours? Kind of like when we take wild animal from say africa and release them into india...
edit on 21-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Jesus was also an exorcist who performed many exorcisims of demons from people and he sometimes drove those demonic entities into animals...Jesus Christ:Exorcist > www.beliefnet.com...

Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel > www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Who or what is that ?

Well come on now - if you are who you say you are, you'd be able to speak the language.

I thought this was an intellectual message board - not muck throwing.

This thread isn't really deserving of intellect. Humor, yes.

So if I have witnessed the southern end of the portal in the maggot filled mud pits of hell leading to MS345 New York I shouldn't say a word about it.

Or been grinded down into the razor sharp skin flake dust of Tartarus where the words fear, missery and despair take real form. Under no circumstances can I inform un-repentant rephaim of where they will end up on Judgement Day.

Or witnessed a lost soul fading into the gray dusty desolate wasteland of Hades.

Or witnessed shapeshifters existing in a paradise running parallel (in real-time) with this world.

Like I said, I had a goth phase, too.

I will shout if I have to and nothing is going to stop me.

Your self-aggrandizing knows no ends, does it? ATS is full of it, though, so no surprise there. It was a good piece of advice but by all means let your delusional arrogance stop you from taking it.

It sounds to me like the fallen b' nai Elohim are weak to the word truth.

I can't take you seriously when you throw out the word truth, since you have shown no signs of knowing it.

Also, you might want to at least be consistent in which cultures you're bastardizing here. I mean, you've gone all the way from the exiled Jews to the Greeks.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Poor Anneliese. Those priests beat the crap out of her, starved her, and performed the exorcism 67 times on her, all this until she died. By bringing that case up, you're only proving my point. Her zealot family and those zealot priests are what caused her death, not a demon.

Many other exorcisms have gone wrong, however because of an extraordinarily widespread and venerable belief that a demon can be driven out of a body by physical torture. Though few people have expressed concern at the spread of "Christian ritual abuse," that is just what exorcisms often amount to. The victims, mostly women and children, have been forced to take part in ceremonies where they were savagely beaten, often fatally. Exorcists have gouged a woman's eyes out; held a three-year-old girl over a fire, onto which her favorite doll have been thrown, so that she would feel the heat of Hell, and later murdered her; placed a baby in an oven; forced a crucifix up a girl's nose so that it entered her brain; and forced two steel crucifixes down a woman's throat. Other children have met death by being strangled, being forced to drink a poisonous potion, or being hit repeatedly over the head with a concrete block.

Gareth J. Medway, Lure of the Sinister: The Unnatural History of Satanism (New York University Press, 2001)
edit on 21-3-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

We've mentioned her case before and we were not there,so we dont really know and can never say for sure that a demon did not kill her and perhaps the demon or demons was extremely powerful,was able to resist all atempts to exorcise it and was finally forced to leave her body,unfortunately,when she died...

Here are pictures of anneliese michel before and during posession > historicmysteries.com...

And she herself is the one who originally asked the catholic church to perform an exorcism and she talked about dying,refused to eat and told her doctors to stay away,or it was the demon within saying those things through her > en.wikipedia.org...

Photos taken during the exorcism of anneliese michel > images.wikia.com... media.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloculaIs this parallel paradise you mentioned all around us? Existing outside our visible spectrum somewhere beyond the ability of our five senses to perceive,that those with their inner eye open and those who are clairvoyant are sometimes able to catch glimpses of? and if so,thats probably where the flying saucers, aliens, demons, poltergeists, elves, gnomes, faries and bigfoot are coming from.But are they arriving here of their own free will? Or is someone or something placing them into our reality and our enviornment to test our reactions to them and theirs to ours?

I once asked a spirit this on how do spirits traverse the world around us. Here was my question:
When spirits want to get from (this world) location A --> (this world) location B.
Step 1) Spirit shifts from this world to parallel world at location A.
Step 2) Spirit traverses from location A --> location B in this parallel world.
Step 3) Spirit shifts from parallel plane to this one at location B.

> Physical world Location B
^ |
^ +Parallel World
^ |
^ < Physical world Location A

Is this idea close to what really happens?

Answer. travel from location to location as you said is how it is done yet if a spirit wishes to exit into physical world at destination, there must be a point of access. a host, a power source, a portal.

Standing stones on ley lines are portals.

spirits can and do move.

though they move through a dimension separate from the physical world and the space they move through has a correlation to space in the physical world.

It is also possible to access these worlds whilst you dream or use astral projection.

All of this is very probably outside the realm of the visible spectrum.

The nephil spirits are always used as slaves by their masters.

Maybe CodyOutlaw can verify this method of transport. However his contact seems unwilling to give this sort of information because this technology caused the Great Flood in the days of Noah.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Poor Anneliese. Those priests beat the crap out of her, starved her, and performed the exorcism 67 times on her, all this until she died. By bringing that case up, you're only proving my point. Her zealot family and those zealot priests are what caused her death, not a demon.

Does not sound like you know about this case.

First she was under the care of medical doctors, given medications etc. She only got worse and then they went the route towards exorcism. If medical science could have helped her it would have. Either way the outcome would have been the same unless she was physically restrained and institutionalized.

Her injuries were self afflicted and her parents were always present. All this is a major part of this case which you would know if you spent an hour or two reading about it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join