It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi Biocula. I was wondering where you get your sources? Is this through research or experience? How do you know that this is what is occurring around us? I'm not looking for the because the bible told me so answer. I've read it. I was more interested in why you believe. If you don't mind my asking.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I provided numerous links in earlier posts pertaining to demonic posession and dibolical infestation...

Ed and Lorraine Warren founded the new england society for psychic research in 1952 and later opened the occult museum.They are the authors of numerous books about the paranormal,demonic posession and their own private investigations into various hauntings.They claimed to have investigated over 10,000 hauntings during their longer than 50 year careers and their chilling non-fiction book,The Demonologist-1980,was a real eye and mind opener for me...

As well as my own encounters with entities of pure evil,i have heard disembodied diabolical shrieks,anguished moans and maniacal laughter in a cemetary at night,i have received phone calls from the dead,i have seen ufo's and ghosts,among all sorts of other paranormal phenomena...

Even christ was an exorcist,was he not?

The Demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren > the-end-of-summer.blogspot.com...

The Demonologist Book > books.google.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Its time for us to get to the sharpest point,reveal our terrible,brutal reality and expose the horrible truth.The ancient demons and their demon king satan,who is the god of the old testament and the creator and the master of our physical reality,are able to alter and manipulate material matter.And thats how and why objects are levitated,appear and disappear,materialize and dematerialize and are teleported during demonic posessions and diabolical infestations.Most likely those demons are members of a class-3 alien civilization and they are evil. They reside far below us underground and deep within the oceans,the 95% of earth which remains totally unknown to us and completely unexplored by us, nether regions and hidden realms where we are unable to go,but they know how to get to us and our souls...
edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
ok...everything was going fine until that last delusional post....

Satan ...was the god...of the old testament....

sounds like your indoctrination went successfully... :/

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

Everything was going fine until i got to the point and explained the horrible truth of our reality,which is obviously too terrible for most people to face,a brutal reality thats easier for most people to ridicule,deny and ignore...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You really rhink satan is the creator?

The only thing he ever created was lies and more lies..

I happen to know for a fact that God (the good one, and the only God) exists and so does his sovereign Son the Christ.. God is a only true creator

maybe I misunderstood your post..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Its so obvious to me that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful and murderous,hardly a kind and loving god and that god is the creator of us and this world,our material reality and that god is evil and so those of any religion,who pray to any god,are actually worshiping satan in disguise and thats how he'll take as many of us with him as he can,because he knows his time is short...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

nope, that's just what satan wants you to believe.. looks like he was successful with you..

Tell me who you are that you shouldn't suffer here? Think of the weight of all humanities sins amd evils that Christ holds upon his shoulders.. Everyone must carry a cross on their shoulders. You have lost your way..

I think you know all this deep down, but have become bitter for the things you must endure..
edit on 19-3-2012 by alienreality because: ETA

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Earth is a soul prison,a temporary punishment all of us have to endure and we are born into this material world along with our mothers blood and screams and the evil god satan,the master of our reality,does'nt like to let go of our souls easily and thats why so many millions of people die violent and agonizing deaths...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Satan probably handed you those Colored acorns back when you were a child

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I was 20 and starting to play and understand the tarot. Shortly after that , my life changed forever.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As someone who is experienced in this particular subject, I rarely, if ever, use ouija as a forms of divination. I find these boards to be repulsive, and even detrimental in the right hands. Some may not believe the power of them, but it is there.

On the other hand, they can also be quite effective, in the same way tarot can be (I'm a tarot reader myself), at rooting out subconscious thoughts, fears, worries, or motivations. I use tarot primarily to help my clients find their own thoughts on important subjects. Anything that is "manifested" in a place of residence (save the very rare occasion) is a product of one's own internal thoughts and feelings.

And just so everybody is aware, one of the first tarot decks ever created was created for the Catholic Church.

Live in the light and you have nothing to fear from these tools of divination.

-TS

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Warning signs of demonic posession > fspp.net...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation,

You say that like it's a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation,

Imagine looking into a mirror and seeing the reflection of a room your not even in and have never seen before...

Imagine being witness to bi-location,seeing your mother walk out of the house,get into her car and drive away down the street and then turn around and see her standing there looking at you...

Imagine answering the telephone and hearing the voice of your recently deceased little daughter, along with the sounds of storm swept wind,saying "someone please help me,i don know where i am,they're coming back to take me away forever"

Imagine walking across your yard and suddenly being lifted into the air by what feels like a large metal hand,that invisibly and without warning grabs you around your shoulders and under your arms,lifting you into the air and while hanging ten feet off the ground within its unseen grasp,you hear from above you a voice from nowhere saying "hes not the one we want" then your dropped on the ground...

All those horrors and many others have actually happened to people during demonic posessions and diabolical infestations...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Now, if I'm remembering correctly, you've seen your grandmother as a vampire who wanted to eat you? And what about the mother on the phone in question? Was it your mother? What was her character like in life?

As to the rest, I say again, you make it sound like a bad thing?

What we need around here are more demonic posessions and diabolical infestations.
edit on 19-3-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Imagine looking into a mirror and seeing the reflection of a room your not even in and have never seen before...

Imagine being witness to bi-location,seeing your mother walk out of the house,get into her car and drive away down the street and then turn around and see her standing there looking at you...

Imagine answering the telephone and hearing the voice of your recently deceased little daughter,along with the sounds of storm swept wind,saying "someone please help me,i don know where i am,they're coming back to take me away forever"

Imagine walking across your yard and suddenly being lifted into the air by what feels like a large metal hand,that invisibly and without warning grabs you around your shoulders and under your arms,lifting you into the air and while hanging ten feet off the ground within its unseen grasp,you hear from above you a voice from nowhere saying "hes not the one we want" then your dropped on the ground...

All those horrors and many others have actually happened to people during demonic posessions and diabolical infestations...

I'd like to see links to documentation on these events. I'm rather studied in this topic, and have never heard of an invisible metal hand lifting people into the air. I'll cut you slack on the other two events mentioned, as I have read reports about those types of activities happening.

What makes you think that these are all the work of some evil shadow world, hell-bent on world and soul domination just because someone decided to use a tarot deck? None of this has ever happened to me, and I've been doing this for the better part of 20 years. Sounds more like an alarmist screaming to "find Jesus" or whatever god you worship.

No offense intended, but we have nothing to fear from the art of divination. The only thing we should fear is bringing to the surface, our own dark fears, nothing more.

-TS

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Demonic Posession of Elizabeth Knapp 1655-1720 Groton,Massachusetts > rjohara.net...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Alien Abduction,Demonic Posession And The Legend of The Vampire > www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Alien Abduction,Demonic Possession And The Legend of The Vampire > www.cassiopaea.org...

Oh man.

I should probably tell you that I am a theistic Satanist.
So, I know a thing or two.

And, you might want to get some better sources

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join