It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I know my soul is old,i can feel it and i can sense its ancient presence.I know that i have lived and died several times in the past and i was born again into this world here and now with the knowledge gained from many lifetimes,filled with so many experiences both good and bad.My dreams of past lives have revealed to me many past incarnations.I was a german soldier killed during ww-1,i hunted mammoths near mountains of snow and ice many thousands of years ago,i sailed to the new world with other pilgrims in the 1600's,i lived with my wife and my sister in a victorian mansion during the 1800's,i was hunted down,accused of being a warlock and killed hundreds of years ago,as well as other places during different times throughout the past.I also believe that everyone of us is reincarnated 12 times,one life to live and die,once for each sign of the zodiac and i am a pisces and pisces is the final sign,i know i'm not coming back anymore...

edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ouija Boards are bad spiritual toys.

Negative entities surround us everyday.

All majik runs the risk of inviting a negative entity into your house.

Imagine you are in a bad suburb, crime is common and you leave your door wide open for any spirit to drift in.

Sometimes nothing happens. Other times the consequences can be bad.

Would you want to invite a negative entity into your house like the picture shown below ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, I've played with all of that stuff in my life and nothing ever happened. Not once.

And that's because demons and devils and diabolical infestations are not real - they are make believe, fictional, figments of one's imagination. But more importantly, they are persinfications of archetypal fears humankind has always had. But that's another discussion.

No, nothing ever happened. And it was always fake - I tried the ouija board and it wasn't real. No ghosts of spirits. It was all the other people and you yourself.

I do wonder why some people really let themselves get carried away with this stuff. But hey - if they like deluding themselves, enjoy it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No this sounds like you are describing just about every American woman I ever dated.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I do not agree with the OP. I myself have practiced all three divination techniques for over 20 years and have never met with any demons or diabolical energies. That is not to say that I have not experienced unpleasant paranormal experiences. However, I always supposed that was my own failing in either preparation or intention. I'm only human after all. Its not always going to go as one would like. The Quija is a form of automatic writing, but it is still the energy of the user that connects to the information that is attained while using the toy. If you don't know how to channel your energy correctly and receive energy, nothing will happen anyways. So it really does become a harmless toy in most cases. The tarot is simply a symbolic rendering of how to interpret your ideas and thoughts differently, kind of like a therapist. Channeling, well, most can't do it. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you can, well then you already know, it's not something you can turn off at this late state in your life development. Particularly if you are an old soul embarking on your last earth incarnation.

I understand your stance however. I am assuming your Christian, which I am not, but I'm from a christian background. My grandparents went to church. Ha ha. So I don't mind any of the basic tenets and teachings of the religions doctrines and don't have much of a problem with the Christ Energy either. I don't presume to know what the absolute truth is for anyone else. I can only share my own experiences. One in billions.

I understand many people feel their experiences to be negative or an attack on them. Yet, most people don't mess with such things. On this site it is more likely to meet with people who would be interested in such topics and familiar with them, but the mainstream doesn't concern themselves with such things. For the most part, people are safe. Most people don't go beyond the physical reality they can experience through their five senses. Those of us who do concern ourselves with such things, have their purpose too. However, you cannot persuade me to give up my own spiritual tendencies. As long as a person has the desire, they are going to do whatever it is they want anyways. It is strange, the things that strike our fancy isn't it?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by jesiaha
I don't think Ouija boards have anything to do with all that, It may act as a catalyser for your intentions and your beliefs....and also maybe fear and paranoia.

Exactly and well stated. The board itself is just a piece of cardboard. It doesn't do anything. Anything dredged up is straight out of the user's head.

Now, if the spirits would give out lottery numbers, long shot horses, or which stocks to buy, I’d go dig mine up. But they don’t, so I won’t.
I could sit here all night long and really concentrate hard while asking silently and out loud for a demon, ghost or poltergeist to enter into the room i'm in and i'll bet that nothing will happen and no entity will make itself known.But using a ouija board is like using a tool.Someone wont be banging any iron nails into wood by asking the nail to drive itself in,but using the right tool,a hammer,you'll be able to easily hammer in the nail and the ouija board is also like a key and when that key is in the hands of a psychic individual,it is often able to open invisible doorways to the unknown.Like a vampire whos unable to enter your home unless its invited,you have to ask it to come inside,you have to unlock the door with a key and open it with your hand,not your mind...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
You start "I wouldn't ever try using ouija boards, playing tarot cards or holding seances to try contacting whoever or whatever may have been seen or heard inside your home...."
Then, you continue "Blah, blah-blah... blah, blah blah" explaining us all those experiences you - as you said - haven't got a clue about.
I have one OuiJa board and I did play with it. Quite a lot, in many different circumstances. Nothing ever happened. Do not preach about things you haven't experienced first hand. Are you just looking for stars & flags ? None here.
Every terrible and terrifying thing that i explained in my opening post,about the escalating stages of horror during demonic posessions and diabolical infestations,were actually seen and documented by people who were inside houses that were under demonic attack.I didnt make anything up...

A true case of demonic posession that inspired the exorcist movie > www.prairieghosts.com...

Symptoms of demonic attack and posession > www.demon-slayer.org...

Diabolic infestation > therosarytrail.com...

Real demonic attacks and posessions > www.squidoo.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Annabelle-The Haunted Doll: A Terrifying Case > efeyas.hubpages.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
reply to post by Pauligirl

I can say for certain that Ouija Boards are real. ...

I definitely agree with this, I have seen more than 1.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
reply to post by Pauligirl

I can say for certain that Ouija Boards are real. ...

I definitely agree with this, I have seen more than 1.
Around 25,000,000 "witch boards" have been sold as a toy and a game by parker brothers since 1966,pretty cool huh? I'm really glad they got rich off of them and realize theres now been hundreds of millions of open invitations and specific requests by people for demons, ghosts and poltergeists to enter into our reality...No wonder this worlds so messed up...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So whats to stop a subversive spirit from entering a religious person as they invoke what they believe to be holy? They are tricksters right? What if the puckish ones know awesome voice tricks that make them sound like Jesus? After all...humans have fallen on their knees before cheese sandwiches. So if they wanna fill themselves with that holy spirit, they are definitely leaving the proverbial screen door wide open because such things are necessary. Prayers too are probably listened in on by all sorts as they are incantations meant to open doorways. Our lips to God's ear so we make sure and dress it up real pretty. Existence on this level is one big peep show and the things you really have to worry about dont need invitations from curious emos or families on game night. Its like everyone having a key that could open the Playboy Mansion
Theres a reason why students of the Mystery Schools study for years...why so many fail. We are far more naked and helpless than we realize on this level and demonizing one thing, however poorly understood, will not make another more secure in its position. If anything it weakens it as attempts are made to lead by fear.
edit on 18-3-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Imo,those who pray to god worship satan in disguise,as another thread of mine says and i would have to try really hard to think of anything worse for humanity to find out than that.

During some cases of demonic posession and diabolical infestation,bio-location has been witnessed, when one person is seen in two different places,at the same time...

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Talk about instilling fear....

Still, was a good read.

Think about it this way; if no one ever tried it, we wouldn't be disscussing it right now.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
I don't think Ouija boards have anything to do with all that, It may act as a catalyser for your intentions and your beliefs....and also maybe fear and paranoia.

You see, what makes Ouija board special?...its just a board with letters that you can buy at the most common places. Its not made out of native people's foreskin once every full moon...while an elderly woman bathing in koala blood chants voodoo spells at it.

And there's nothing ''occult'' and isoteric about tarot cards, they're quite fascinating and fun to mess around with a bunch of friends.

If some people have a ''gift'' to see or perceive what is out of the spectrum of our 5 senses then that gift (or curse, however you wanna see if) is theirs. Stop attributing stuff to objects or find reasons outside of our own selves...thats cooky talk.

You know, I've never tried a Ouija board before but thats only because I was never given the opportunity too. And if they do work, the way I see it is if the way dead people send text messages they should move on to better things...Roger, AT&T or any other big phone compagny should make plans to cover overseas and the beyond

Much more practical
edit on 17-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

your missing the point, the point is it doesnt matter what you use as a medium to contact the other side the fact is most people need a conduit, and the majority about 99.9% of people screwing with the occult have no idea what they are dealing with, most honestly think just by tapping into the other side they can reach old grandma, wrong. its like calling a pay phone in a city that you cant see, hear or have know idea what lives there and hoping the person you know answers, but the catch is, if the connection thats made with what ever you connect with is strong enough you will bring it back accross and it will stick with you if you are not emotionaly strong enough to hold it off.
so point is dont screw with it unless you are strong willed and can handle it, or you may get a new BFF

edit on 18-3-2012 by repeatoffender because: incorect text

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The demons have no bodies,they cannot speak,their medium for communication is telepathy.

Demonic posession in the modern world > www.phantasmpsiresearch.com...

Bi-location,when one person is seen in two different places at the same time > www.themystica.com... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
My friend was really into the Ouija Boards about 10 years ago. I was sure he was moving it.

So one night before he came over, we set up my guitar amp under the kitchen table... ran a microphone out of it to the next room where I stayed. The mic was also run through an effects pedal

My unsuspecting friend also brought over a girl who was into contacting her grandma or something. My brother was in on the prank and sitting at the table.

when the time came i let out the most demonic sound I could.

My brother took off out the door and ran down the street... the girl and my friend followed him full speed for 2 blocks. They came back got in his car and took off. My friend was really screwed up for a couple days and my brother finally told him it was a joke.. The girl on the other hand has never been told.. I'm sure she's in a mental hospital, or she might be the OP.

LMFAO

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You forgot to mention one thing. Never, ever burn or destroy a Ouija board once inviting a spirit into this realm. It's akin to shutting a portal, the entity will be bound to the "Earth realm" until one can find an alternative manner to rid the spirit.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by blocula

I could sit here all night long and really concentrate hard while asking silently and out loud for a demon, ghost or poltergeist to enter into the room i'm in and i'll bet that nothing will happen and no entity will make itself known.But using a ouija board is like using a tool.Someone wont be banging any iron nails into wood by asking the nail to drive itself in,but using the right tool,a hammer,you'll be able to easily hammer in the nail and the ouija board is also like a key and when that key is in the hands of a psychic individual,it is often able to open invisible doorways to the unknown.Like a vampire whos unable to enter your home unless its invited,you have to ask it to come inside,you have to unlock the door with a key and open it with your hand,not your mind...

A ouija board is a piece of cardboard. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think using it allows you "to open invisible doorways to the unknown", feel free to believe so. It seems to “work” best for those with over-active imaginations.

Blindfolded ouija board sessions are the best. The spirits always seem to be illiterate.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

1) Misery and violence do not come from demons or through portals, the ills of the world come from people of bad character in combination with a weak personality.
2) Divination has nothing to do with it.
3) Your innermost fears and imaginations will materialize sooner or later independently of the use of divination, if you are not able to consciously keep the defense gates up or attribute to much value to those fears without understanding the fact that what we think is an outside force has a comfortable armchair embedded in our brain and the only known way to defend against is great self-humor and will-power with the strength of the ever-adapting water to circumstances.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by blocula

1) Misery and violence do not come from demons or through portals, the ills of the world come from people of bad character in combination with a weak personality.
2) Divination has nothing to do with it.
Earth has been hijacked by evil forces and humanity has fallen under a diabolical spell of materialistic illusions.Over two hundred million people were murdered through war and genocide during the twentieth century alone,because some people are willingly submitting themselves to those evil entities and some people are driven by demons without even realizing it until its too late and i wonder what aleister crowley would have to say about divination having nothing to do with it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join