It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I would'nt ever try using ouija boards,playing tarot cards,or holding seances to try and contact whoever or whatever may have been seen or heard inside your home....

Doing that will open invisible windows and doorways,strange portals where evil beings pass through and enter into our reality,setting off a chain of terrible events...

That often begins with scratching sounds heard inside the floors,walls and ceilings...

And unexplainable sensations of being watched and touched...

Then sometime later,disembodied footsteps,whispers and voices are heard...

Small objects will be mysteriously lost and never found and even teleported from room to room...

Mirrors start casting reflections of rooms that are not there...

Weird ghosts and unexplainable shadows move around the house and yard and are seen looking in through windows...

Which will someday escalate into hearing the extremely terrifying sounds of maniacal laughter, screams and shrieks and wild animal growls...

And even phone calls from the dead...

Then worse still,all may become very calm and quiet for days,weeks or even months and then suddenly...

Thunderous pounding and crashing sounds will be felt and heard on the roof and outside walls like an unleashed monster trying to get inside the house...

Furniture is found rearranged and smashed and broken...

Crosses are warped and melted,bibles are singed and burned...

And the sound of sonic booms are sometimes heard...

Followed by the demonic posession of someone living in or visiting the home...

And yes,even after all that terror and horror,things can actually get worse,when finally full blown diabolical infestation arrives,completely takes over everything and all hell is let loose ...

Causing the sickening odors of sulfur and excrement to spread throughout the house...

Swarms of insects and bizarre creatures materialize and dematerialize...

Gusts of cold and hot wind are heard and felt blowing around and through rooms,even though the windows and doors are closed...

Sometimes even rain and snow will fall inside the house...

People are slapped,punched and pushed down stairways by unseen hands,invisible claws and cloven hooves...

Animals and people are levitated and floated around inside and outside the house...

Multiple posessions of people who start speaking unknown languages and vomiting pieces of razor blades, shards of glass and rusted nails...

And finally,people are hurt and even killed,from heart attacks and in car accidents caused by demons...

Every single thing above has been witnessed and documented during cases of demonic posession and diabolical infestation,originating from using ouija boards,or playing with tarot cards,or holding seances...

The Demonologist > www.thedemonologist.net...

Ed and Lorraine Warren > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If you have enough light you can seek answers in dark places, but yes I DON'T advise it.

I have another good suggestion, don't EVER have 2 mirrors facing each other. I've seen this cause serious problems on numerous occasions, on a very personal scale.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting read
im about to make a thread on how the flight attendent woman was actually demon possessed and not bi polar.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

What type of problems am curious?
2nd

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
My friend was really into the Ouija Boards about 10 years ago. I was sure he was moving it.

So one night before he came over, we set up my guitar amp under the kitchen table... ran a microphone out of it to the next room where I stayed. The mic was also run through an effects pedal

My unsuspecting friend also brought over a girl who was into contacting her grandma or something. My brother was in on the prank and sitting at the table.

when the time came i let out the most demonic sound I could.

My brother took off out the door and ran down the street... the girl and my friend followed him full speed for 2 blocks. They came back got in his car and took off. My friend was really screwed up for a couple days and my brother finally told him it was a joke.. The girl on the other hand has never been told.. I'm sure she's in a mental hospital, or she might be the OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It must not do that with everyone LOL! I never could get the darned thing to work when I tried it. Then again Im as psychic as a brick, but it wasnt for lack of trying when I was a kid. We played with it and did all sorts of "witchy" stuff when I was a kid. No demons. Guess they dont like us either.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That often begins with scratching sounds heard inside the floors,walls and ceilings...

Last time I heard scratching in the walls. It was a mouse problem.

I believe in ghosts but I think most of them are friendly.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't think Ouija boards have anything to do with all that, It may act as a catalyser for your intentions and your beliefs....and also maybe fear and paranoia.

You see, what makes Ouija board special?...its just a board with letters that you can buy at the most common places. Its not made out of native people's foreskin once every full moon...while an elderly woman bathing in koala blood chants voodoo spells at it.

And there's nothing ''occult'' and isoteric about tarot cards, they're quite fascinating and fun to mess around with a bunch of friends.

If some people have a ''gift'' to see or perceive what is out of the spectrum of our 5 senses then that gift (or curse, however you wanna see if) is theirs. Stop attributing stuff to objects or find reasons outside of our own selves...thats cooky talk.

You know, I've never tried a Ouija board before but thats only because I was never given the opportunity too. And if they do work, the way I see it is if the way dead people send text messages they should move on to better things...Roger, AT&T or any other big phone compagny should make plans to cover overseas and the beyond

Much more practical
edit on 17-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Ouija Board works through the ideomotor effect, and not because of demons. Nice try though, rehashing the old "demons can use a ouija board" shtick. I've personally owned and tried to operate three different incarnations of the Parker Bros. game, as well as one of my own "talking boards" utilizing scrabble pieces and a bottle. Absolutely nothing. I tried every week, to see if different days worked, and even specifically went to my Grandpa's house on Halloween to contact my deceased Grandma. Nothing.

Penn and Teller, on their TV show "Bullsh*t!," also did an episode on the Ouija Board and communicating with the dead. Whatever stance you take on Penn and Teller personally, they are stage magicians and illusionists by trade. Knowing how to fool people is their shtick. So, I have reason to believe their episode's findings. It can be watched in three parts: here, here, and here.

Seances I don't really have much to say for. They're no different than group-prayer to Jesus, or the Virgin Mary, or Yahweh. The only difference is aesthetic. Instead of praying to the Christian god for signs and portents and manifestations, you're praying to loved ones and ancestors for signs and portents and manifestations. Numerous table-rappers, mediums, and psychics have been shown time, and time again, to be frauds whenever they try to demonstrate seances and their legitimacy. Likewise, prayer circles, stadium prayers, and chain-prayers have an efficacy of 100%, and an effectiveness of 0%.

Tarot is the only legitimate method of divination of the three you listed. The Tarot works off of psycho-analysis, and subconscious musings. By working with the Tarot you can come to a better understanding of your subconscious motivations and your overall psychological state-of-being. It can help you recognize internal fears buried and repressed, come to admit truths about yourself and your activities, and other interesting psychological experiences. Nothing demonic or evil about it. In fact, original Tarot card symbolism was actually Christian in nature. And, when the cards weren't being used to play simple games which developed into modern playing cards, and their games; they were being used as Biblical lessons, since chief figures: priests, the lures of the Devil, Judgment, the atheistic fool, and other characters are found throughout the deck.

The fear-mongering get's old. You all need to find new fearful applications to throw in peoples' faces.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 17/3/12 by Wandering Scribe because: spelling errors

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Glad you posted this. I wish more people would listen. I have a personal story, but it unnerves me to this day. And I am afraid to really talk about it as I fear Itll come back. But it is real. This stuff is made into a game to let bad things in, made that way to make kids especially think its just a fun scare.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Glad you posted this. I wish more people would listen. I have a personal story, but it unnerves me to this day. And I am afraid to really talk about it as I fear Itll come back. But it is real. This stuff is made into a game to let bad things in, made that way to make kids especially think its just a fun scare.
I'm sure i'm not the only one who would really like to hear about what happened to you,no matter what and whatever it is,it feeds off of fear,so be strong and brave,fill your home with love and dont be afraid...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly

nothing really good ever comes out of fear. Talking about it or writing about it won't change anything or bring it back as a matter of fact. Quite frankly, by reading this thread and replying in it suggest you were thinking about it....wouldn't that be more powerful?...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven
Every time I see a blocula thread,

My sig is more accurate
Ever read my signature?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

YOU are paranoid ! A victim of your own delusions !

You Believe in a spirit world ..yet you deny yourself the capability to communicate with it because what? Because to do so would be devil worship ....whatever

You are too afraid of the spirit world ...I see Bible thumpers.... soo afraid ...so afraid to experience anything ..and for what ? Oh god is going to kill me lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

Among other things,i have heard those sounds of disembodied maniacal laughter,screams and wild animal growls that i mentioned in my opening post and fair warning,i hope you or anyone else never does,because they will alter you forever and they are indescribably terrifying > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by morf991

What type of problems am curious?
2nd

There's a quote that says if you see 2 reflections of yourself, you'll see one you like and one you do not.

The one time I saw a demonic possession in person was in my own house, right where I had 2 mirrors facing each other. The person possessed had several mirrors facing each other (by design) in their home as well. A separate channel (non demonic) ended up smashing all those mirrors. It's a long story, and I'll get around to telling the entire story at some point. Like others have said, its not a comfortable topic, and was the only time i was truly terrified of anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I can tell you , from where you stand . You wouldn't know a demon if it bit you in the ass . You don't even acknowledge the spirit world ..how in the hell are you knowledgeable about matters of such ?
Good luck .
You think your experience is unique ....well it's not.
YOU are the one that puts it in the context of your own beliefs ....I can assure you , there are people who intentionally see those things and much worse ....for spiritual purposes ..that's not written down though...

edit on 17-3-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I saw a movie that was set during the early 1800's and in one scene there were two teenage girls trying to forcast the future and so they sat back to back,each facing a different mirror,while they each held a lit candle and what they saw made them both scream and run out of the room,both of their reflections had changed into someone else.I know it was in a movie,but that scene must have been based on something real...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join