It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were you Kidnapped by Charles Bronson?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Now obviously you were not kidnapped by the movie star Charles Bronson, But do you remember waking up on a hospital bed with this Charles Bronson look a like complete with mustache looking at you?

Well I did, and would athought it a dream if I didn't see him on the Discovery Channel Show "the secret experiments of the CIA" they were in trail with our currant VP as their prosecuter.

The memory went like this:

The first time;

I woke up in a hospital room with this Charles Bronson Guy looking at me saying "is he awake? why is he awake?"
Then he looks into my eyes and is like 8 inches away from my face. and keeps saying "mmhhmm mhmmh"
then he pulls out a needle and shoots me up with something and I asked him "what are you doing to me?" then I am out.

The second time; I woke up in a hospital room and There is That Charles Bronson guy again? I can't believe I am here again and I am mad! he says: He's awake! he looks into my eyes again and pulls out another needle. And I told tim " I will find you one day And kill you your kids and your grandkids! I will find and kill you for doing this to me I know who you are!" And I blacked out...

If you or somebody you know has had this experience, please tell them about this post!
edit on 16-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: missing words

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Have you been talking to blocula?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

on other non related posts. Why?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Just curious.

I'm still waiting for him to reply to a question I posted in another thread.

I'd send him a u2u, but I can't yet. Rookie.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Probably a false memory. There are a lot of scenes in TV/movies similar to that.

edit on 16-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I would say yes to that! infact I shoved it into the bad dream catagory for twenty years! until I saw that discovery channel show... I will never for get his face it was him it was not a memory... in order for screened or false memories to work you first have to know the image, they can not make up an image that is real... nothing to build on...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I also could feel and smell his breath.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I see what the gray area is used for... to hide sensitive subject matter from the view of the majority of the populas in the thinly disguised veil of protecting the poster... whatever!!! Another dead end thread!

And sense I can't repost a subject pretty soon I will have nothing post!!!

Great job ATS for dumbing down realility
edit on 17-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: whatever bet you delete this post

edit on 17-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: hurt by ats

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yeah! False memories!? That takes a third party... its fairly easy to do... but why... what would the motive be? To debunk right? What are they debunking? What are they hiding? That's the question! So no reason for false memories! Right?

new topics

top topics

join