It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Ouija board has power for bad luck?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm one of these people that the saying goes , if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any.I had a Ouija Board after my mother passed away and I did play with it for awhile, I put it in the closet and forgot about it, and then wound up tossing it out and my life has been pretty luckless . It's like I have a dark cloud over my head and recently it has begun transferring some of the bad luck to my friend. Does anyone know how o get rid of bad luck?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I do believe, a ouija board is the equivalent to the "occult spirit summoning for dummies".

Concerning 'good' or 'bad' luck, I believe you make your own luck, but I personally would toss it.

If you don't want to summon potentially evil spirits, or increase your chances of being possessed I'd avoid them like the plague, no matter how harmless they appear to be, they are not, an equally dangerous one can be made yourself, out of household items, don't let the thousands of fake youtube videos fool you, it is not safe, no matter how harmless they appear to be...

Hasbro has made a pink one for girls!

brian.carnell.com...

They've made a glow in the dark one! yipee, now you can contact demons in pitch black!

img3.etsystatic.com...

Art Bell said he once used an old ouija board, he said the experience was so terrifying he cannot mention the details of the story, I listened for years and years for the story, listening to Art for 10+ years I never did hear him ever mention the story, only to stay away from them, his experience you can tell by his voice when he mentions the thought of it, still terrifies him.

It's not the board, it's the intent, no intent, no evil, having a board is physical proof of intent.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you think you are cursed, you're going to attribute everything bad that happens to you to it. Bad things happen to everyone, you are just going to notice it more because you expect it to happen.

Kind of like a self fulfilling prophecy

If you turn flip a Ouija board upside down and blindfold people they will still go to the YES and NO part of the board. Because they are moving it themselves subconsciously. I've had paranormal things happen to me but I don't buy into Ouija boards, it moves when ONLY people are touching it for a reason.

edit on 16-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There is no truth that they have any sort of power.What people use them for now is not what they were originally for.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

And they were originally for what?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I can tell you first hand they're real, but those of you who don't believe, never will until something happens to you personally. Without Ouija boards, many things have happened to many of my current family members, including a stone wall in a family bakery opening and within was a whole world with flying creatures, dead trees and the like.

Yeah, I messed around with a Board and I'll tell you right now, don't do it -it's a doorway you don't want to open! Especially don't do it alone. And yes, it really does move by itself. There are reasons you (some of you in this thread) never got it to work. One of which is...during your time with the Board (the "Meeting") there must be 2 individuals whom possess certain qualities and attributes.

The One with their fingers from both hands on the Communicator, also called a planchette, is The Antenna (yes your body becomes a Spiritual Antenna) and another has to have the Spiritual Power which flows through the Antenna and through the Communicator. The One with the Spiritual Power is the Controller and is The One who asks the questions.

Ever notice the space within the Square & Compass (Mason Symbol) resembles the Communicator?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I can tell you first hand they're real, but those of you who don't believe, never will until something happens to you personally. Without Ouija boards, many things have happened to many of my current family members, including a stone wall in a family bakery opening and within was a whole world with flying creatures, dead trees and the like.

Whaaaaaa?
Woah!

More, tell!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm not a really metaphysical person and haven't used one for about 15 years, I thought I would share my general experience and thoughts.

I used one a few times when I was a teenager, mostly with my mom and a couple times with my brother and friends. They definitely move by themselves. When I was with my mom it moved very fast and the answers were related to what was asked but never corresponded to my individual thoughts when I was thinking about an answer.

When I was with my brother and friends it moved really slow and no matter what was asked, the answer was always what answer I was thinking, and no I was not moving it as some would believe I barely touched the thing and if it picked up any speed whatsoever my fingers fell off because of how lightly I was touching it, then it would stop moving.

Like was said, it needs two people with special attributes. In my use when I was with people who were not open (my brother and friends) it seemed as though they were all the antennas for my thoughts. I never told them that the answers were of my own thoughts because they all would have freaked the feck out for sure because they all knew that no one individual was moving it and I don't know what would have happened to them.

As to creating any bad luck, I'm not really sure. I would say it's the same as allot of metaphysical experiences.. It depends on where you are starting your experience, and where you're at when you stop. Not physically located, but the state of your mind as it is not about the physical realm.

If you were open when you started channeling some energy and started asking questions you really didn't want to know the answers to, your state of mind is going to change which in itself is not harmful. However if you are not able to return to an open state or get jarred out while in transition I could definitely see the potential for some negative affects to ones personal energy (possibly manifested as bad luck).

I'm don't really have any good ideas as to how tossing the board out would would in itself cause the manifestation of bad luck. It might possibly be that you ended up with more of a connection to the board than was realized and some of your energy was connected to it, if not that particular one, just the type of 'conduit' that the board is if you will.
edit on 17-3-2012 by JizzyMcButter because: thoughts on tossing the board

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's bad luck for these guys.

‘The Ouija board made me do it’: Teen tells cops the spirits told him to stab his friend

edit on 17-3-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

you cant just tell us about this and not go further into it

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe it opens a door to Hell itself.
I've personally felt the bad consequences of a family member using this demonic device.
Stay away from it!

top topics

join