It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Media Show And It's Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by pshea38

Just as I thought. You can't.

How do you manage to ignore the obvious problems and massive inconsistencies your story requires?

What are the obvious problems?
And whatever they might be, do you really think that a plan 30+years in the coniving
couldn't meet and overcome them, one way or another.

You won't trick me, Trick!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by hmmmbeer

9/11 was an inside job. Yes. 100% true. So obvious any clear thinking rational person would see it. Unfortunately that rules out 99.999% of USA and 100% of MSM.

All without one shred of proof. Amazing.

Why arn't any 'experts' taking their proof to court?

The only 'supposed proof' comes from chuckle heads making a buck off the tin hatters.

The 911 media show is on the internet. And it's victim are those who the gullible.

Wake me when any court agrees to hear a case.

Experts have tried taking it to court, but it ALWAYS gets thrown out. That's the mentality the American sleep walkers have, a judge looks at a piece of paper that says experts want to testify against the US gov't and the judge laughs and shrugs it off without looking at any evidence. It's been attempted, do the research.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

What experts apart from Judy Wood and her insane DEW weapons ?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by longjohnbritches

if you would like to know some things about good ole John you could go into my Signature thread and read up on him..

short version....FBI agent...He is all clued up on Al Qaeda and was getting vital info out of Yemen...well strangely enough there was a smear campaign against the man.....apparently about a missing briefcase full of classified documents....which was later proven false but after this knew he was in the dog doo doo ,,,,well lo and behold you have one Jerome Haur...the head of Kroll Associates......you know the WTC security firm.....

Jerome M. Hauer, one of the nation s true innovators in emergency management and medical/ public health planning and response to emergencies. disasters and terrorism is now the Chief Executive Officer of the Hauer Group.
The Hauer Group provides consulting services in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management and Public Health and Medical Planning, Training and Response to disasters and assists governments and a variety of companies in achieving their strategic and tactical missions in these areas.

Mr. Hauer also served as senior advisor to the Secretary for National Security and Emergency Management during the events of September 11, 2001, and the nation s anthrax crisis.

Do we all remember the antrax scare......who had better access......

Ok but back to John....so we have 2000 dismemebred messed up pieces of victims on the WTC site after 911...

but guess what....11days days later.....they find Johns body.....one of the only 12 intact bodies found after 911...he was identified by none other than guess who.....Jerome Haur.....the same man who suggested Larry Silverstein to hire him.

Hauer had previously been employed by his pal Mayor Giuliani from 1996 to 2000 as the director of The office of Emergency Management. Hauer came up with a job for O'Neil. Hauer told O'Neil that his "'client'' Larry Silverstein wanted him to be Chief of Security at the WTC, this was now the end of August 2001. O'Neil liked the offer which was a generous one, US$350.000 P.A plus perks, but O'Neil wanted a few days off before he started his new job. He was told that Silverstein "'wanted him in the office no later than 11th September'' So September 11th was to be John O'Neil's first day at work in the WTC. Others since have said that O'Neil started his job on the 26th of August 2001 but that was when he was contracted. Confirmation of his start date can be heard in an interview with New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik;
"That Tuesday was his first or second day on the job," (Kerik in an interview with CNN's Larry King Live.)

That story alone is interesting to say the least.

All sources are cited in my 911 signature thread......please feel free to have a look...
I hope this helps as it is one fishy smelling story.
edit on 013131p://f12Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

Hi plu,
Thanks for posting this up here for all members to read.
What I was impressed about in the J. O. video is how the entire web of, time, date and player is made available.
Like how George Busch was connected to Krowl the security company at the towers etc.
BTW Like the odds of John's body being found, you can add X2 with the fire Chiefs body. I should find out about some of the others.
I say the smell would be like that of a whale on a Miami beach after a few weeks.
the best ljb

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thought I would add this here since it seems like the right topic.

*Note: This isn't a post about Vicsims, or that no one died, I'm just going to state what I am seeing on TV, and you can take it for what it's worth.

My fiancee just called me into the other room because on Dr. Phil they are doing a while show about a lady who was President of some 9/11 victim group, and guess what?

Her husband who allegedly died on 9/11 (not allegedly, he didn't, she claimed he did) was actually in Spain on 9/11! She claimed he died in the towers to get money/support/etc.

I'll try to post the video when I find it.

Also, I'm going to start a thread soon about 9/11 and the "fraud victims". Not fake, but fraud. I want to make a thread with a list of all the people who tried to benefit from fake deaths, and expose it here (Thread will be up later)

I'll post more if I can find it on the episode. It's the Dr. Phil Thursday April 5th show
Web Of Lies

First, 9/11 survivors Jim and Linda say they were comforted through their darkest days by the amazing strength of their friend, Tania, who claimed that she escaped the World Trade Center attacks. Tania’s inspiration helped her get voted president of their survivor’s network, and her heroic story was picked up by several media outlets and became the focus of an upcoming documentary and book — but it was all a lie. Hear the depths of Tania’s deceit, and find out how she was ultimately exposed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

samkent....why are you even on ATS?????????? If your purpose is just to hammer away at us tin-foil hat types, then, why don't you go back to Huffington Post, where you belong? FYI, I am 61, a teacher, a small business owner, former flight attendant, mother of 2 grown children, and I consider myself to be of above average intelligence....I wasn't fooled from the get-go... I knew immediately that things were not what they appeared. Since those days, I have read many descriptions of many ideas....far-fetched and not so far fetched. I do know we were "had"...It was definitely an inside job that benefited a few....but, as time goes by, I see that, its ugly tentacles reach much further than I imagined. Anyway, my point was, don't come here to deride us and put down what were obviously well thought out comments...all in logical form...with your snipes. Until you, personally can PROVE every single point of the official story, then just go post on "People", or "CNN"...and leave us alone.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
Thought I would add this here since it seems like the right topic.

*Note: This isn't a post about Vicsims, or that no one died, I'm just going to state what I am seeing on TV, and you can take it for what it's worth.

My fiancee just called me into the other room because on Dr. Phil they are doing a while show about a lady who was President of some 9/11 victim group, and guess what?

Her husband who allegedly died on 9/11 (not allegedly, he didn't, she claimed he did) was actually in Spain on 9/11! She claimed he died in the towers to get money/support/etc.
never mind you went into the room to watch DUH lbj it was today
I'll try to post the video when I find it.

Also, I'm going to start a thread soon about 9/11 and the "fraud victims". Not fake, but fraud. I want to make a thread with a list of all the people who tried to benefit from fake deaths, and expose it here (Thread will be up later)

I'll post more if I can find it on the episode. It's the Dr. Phil Thursday April 5th show
Web Of Lies

First, 9/11 survivors Jim and Linda say they were comforted through their darkest days by the amazing strength of their friend, Tania, who claimed that she escaped the World Trade Center attacks. Tania’s inspiration helped her get voted president of their survivor’s network, and her heroic story was picked up by several media outlets and became the focus of an upcoming documentary and book — but it was all a lie. Hear the depths of Tania’s deceit, and find out how she was ultimately exposed.

Hi exie,
Was the Phil show today?
Or 1 yr ago?
I have some info along the lines of your intended thread.
I won't divulge any now. I will save for your thread.
good luck ljb
edit on 4/5/2012 by longjohnbritches because: last duh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join