It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Media Show And It's Victims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

VeteransToday is mainstream alternative media.

Veterans Today is a whack-job of a "media" site full of the most paranoid conspiratoids and gullible Truther apparatchiks ever created on this planet.

If you subscribe to their python-sized snake oil claims there is absolutely no hope for you.

But do please keep coming back!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

VeteransToday is mainstream alternative media.

Veterans Today is a whack-job of a "media" site full of the most paranoid conspiratoids and gullible Truther apparatchiks ever created on this planet.

If you subscribe to their python-sized snake oil claims there is absolutely no hope for you.

But do please keep coming back!

Drop the act! You guys are getting more and more transparent.
I won't be swigging anymore of your stale and bitter oils. Been there, Done that!

Within the links lies the 9/11 solution. It was faked, victims and all.
You and your kinds days are numbered!

Give it up son! Your name is on a list somewhere and
soon enough there will be nowhere to hide.

But don't take my word for it.

Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Don't worry, I doubt anyone will.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Don't worry, I doubt anyone will.

Cool. That is what I am asking!
Nice contribution.

You sell-outs have been instructed to steer clear of this area, right?

Damn the traitors!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

We have. The evidence for no planery is so good, and the public revelation of the real facts so imminent, that we have been told not to engage with you or other noplaners in any way. When I brought up at the meeting this morning that the general public might have a hard time believing that downtown Manhattan was completely empty on 9/11 I was met with panicked glances and a strict order not to discuss the holo-Truth ever again. When I asked how we'd actually emptied Manhattan they showed me some videos of it being done. It's like Noah's ark, but with stockbrokers.

Of course the lack of response to your ideas might not be confirmation of their worth. Indeed I'm sure that lots of responses would make you think exactly the same thing. It might just be that your notions are so preposterous and weird that nobody except me can be bothered with them any more.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

We have. The evidence for no planery is so good, and the public revelation of the real facts so imminent, that we have been told not to engage with you or other noplaners in any way. When I brought up at the meeting this morning that the general public might have a hard time believing that downtown Manhattan was completely empty on 9/11 I was met with panicked glances and a strict order not to discuss the holo-Truth ever again. When I asked how we'd actually emptied Manhattan they showed me some videos of it being done. It's like Noah's ark, but with stockbrokers.

Of course the lack of response to your ideas might not be confirmation of their worth. Indeed I'm sure that lots of responses would make you think exactly the same thing. It might just be that your notions are so preposterous and weird that nobody except me can be bothered with them any more.

Cut the crap. You have taken the side of murderers.
I won't deal with that anymore.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Cut the crap. You have taken the side of murderers.
I won't deal with that anymore.

What crap? I just told you how they emptied Manhattan. If you think I'm lying then how do you think they did it?

Remember, I'm the one with the inside knowledge, with the friends who are murderers. You said that yourself. So it makes sense that I know how they pulled this stuff off.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Would you please stop posting in that manner? It's obvious that you are getting frustrated with the fact that people are not flat out agreeing with you, but to take the passive aggressive just attack the other posters because they are obviously paid shills instead of being able to handle it route doesn't help your argument.

Please stop. This thread is gone now because of your bickering.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
9/11 was an inside job. Yes. 100% true.

I assume you know Alfie, Good ol dave etc are disinfo agents.

Hi hum,

I picked some good points from your quote.
This is what I was thinking too.
It really doesn't matter though.
Whatever they say comes from some darn ignorant website or some stupid unsupported report you know (cross examined)like a lawyer would.
ljb
edit on 21-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: add ljb

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
reply to post by pshea38

Would you please stop posting in that manner? It's obvious that you are getting frustrated with the fact that people are not flat out agreeing with you, but to take the passive aggressive just attack the other posters because they are obviously paid shills instead of being able to handle it route doesn't help your argument.

Please stop. This thread is gone now because of your bickering.

You are pretty new here. All the people I respond to in said fashion are
paid posters on the side of murderers and thugs, whose only job is to
discourage honest investigation and restrict and ridicule debate.

Deal with them, and get nowhere, if you wish.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Even if I was a "paid shill" - and I sense there's no point assuring you I'm not - it wouldn't in itself disqualify any argument I made, would it?

So perhaps you could answer the question about how they went about emptying Manhattan, and how they've kept that quiet?

Or perhaps you can't...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I am a truther...and i do not believe the OS....just from a structural point of view....but this is a ridiculous posting.....for one reason and one reason alone....T&C......I am sorry but to just take off site content to such a large degree and post it here seems very sloppy.....your words...thoughts and then bits with links would have been more appropriate.....just my opinion.....
I think this should be removed....or you should be told to reduce your EX content even if it was written by you i dont know......Also it is going to get torn to shreds....and it will be derailed completely....this is just some kindly advice on your presentation.....waits for the group of six to come in for the OS ......enjoy

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Hi plub

I saw a video on utube about a guy named John O Niel I think his name was.
He's dead now and the Video tells why. My computer won't let me post it up here.
Do you think you could help?
It's all about 911 and would answer alot of the qusestions here.
thanks ljb

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

if you would like to know some things about good ole John you could go into my Signature thread and read up on him..

short version....FBI agent...He is all clued up on Al Qaeda and was getting vital info out of Yemen...well strangely enough there was a smear campaign against the man.....apparently about a missing briefcase full of classified documents....which was later proven false but after this knew he was in the dog doo doo ,,,,well lo and behold you have one Jerome Haur...the head of Kroll Associates......you know the WTC security firm.....

Jerome M. Hauer, one of the nation s true innovators in emergency management and medical/ public health planning and response to emergencies. disasters and terrorism is now the Chief Executive Officer of the Hauer Group.
The Hauer Group provides consulting services in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management and Public Health and Medical Planning, Training and Response to disasters and assists governments and a variety of companies in achieving their strategic and tactical missions in these areas.

Mr. Hauer also served as senior advisor to the Secretary for National Security and Emergency Management during the events of September 11, 2001, and the nation s anthrax crisis.

Do we all remember the antrax scare......who had better access......

Ok but back to John....so we have 2000 dismemebred messed up pieces of victims on the WTC site after 911...

but guess what....11days days later.....they find Johns body.....one of the only 12 intact bodies found after 911...he was identified by none other than guess who.....Jerome Haur.....the same man who suggested Larry Silverstein to hire him.

Hauer had previously been employed by his pal Mayor Giuliani from 1996 to 2000 as the director of The office of Emergency Management. Hauer came up with a job for O'Neil. Hauer told O'Neil that his "'client'' Larry Silverstein wanted him to be Chief of Security at the WTC, this was now the end of August 2001. O'Neil liked the offer which was a generous one, US$350.000 P.A plus perks, but O'Neil wanted a few days off before he started his new job. He was told that Silverstein "'wanted him in the office no later than 11th September'' So September 11th was to be John O'Neil's first day at work in the WTC. Others since have said that O'Neil started his job on the 26th of August 2001 but that was when he was contracted. Confirmation of his start date can be heard in an interview with New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik;
"That Tuesday was his first or second day on the job," (Kerik in an interview with CNN's Larry King Live.)

That story alone is interesting to say the least.

All sources are cited in my 911 signature thread......please feel free to have a look...
I hope this helps as it is one fishy smelling story.
edit on 013131p://f12Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

if you would like to know some things about good ole John you could go into my Signature thread and read up on him..

short version....FBI agent...He is all clued up on Al Qaeda and was getting vital info out of Yemen...well strangely enough there was a smear campaign against the man.....apparently about a missing briefcase full of classified documents....which was later proven false but after this knew he was in the dog doo doo ,,,,well lo and behold you have one Jerome Haur...the head of Kroll Associates......you know the WTC security firm.....

Jerome M. Hauer, one of the nation s true innovators in emergency management and medical/ public health planning and response to emergencies. disasters and terrorism is now the Chief Executive Officer of the Hauer Group.
The Hauer Group provides consulting services in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management and Public Health and Medical Planning, Training and Response to disasters and assists governments and a variety of companies in achieving their strategic and tactical missions in these areas.

Mr. Hauer also served as senior advisor to the Secretary for National Security and Emergency Management during the events of September 11, 2001, and the nation s anthrax crisis.

Ok but back to John....so we have 2000 dismemebred messed up pieces of victims on the WTC site after 911...

but guess what....11days days later.....they find Johns body.....one of the only 12 intact bodies found after 911...he was identified by none other than guess who.....Jerome Haur.....the same man who suggested Larry Silverstein to hire him.

Hauer had previously been employed by his pal Mayor Giuliani from 1996 to 2000 as the director of The office of Emergency Management. Hauer came up with a job for O'Neil. Hauer told O'Neil that his "'client'' Larry Silverstein wanted him to be Chief of Security at the WTC, this was now the end of August 2001. O'Neil liked the offer which was a generous one, US$350.000 P.A plus perks, but O'Neil wanted a few days off before he started his new job. He was told that Silverstein "'wanted him in the office no later than 11th September'' So September 11th was to be John O'Neil's first day at work in the WTC. Others since have said that O'Neil started his job on the 26th of August 2001 but that was when he was contracted. Confirmation of his start date can be heard in an interview with New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik;
"That Tuesday was his first or second day on the job," (Kerik in an interview with CNN's Larry King Live.)

All sources are cited in my 911 signature thread......please feel free to have a look...

A fictional contrived his-story maybe? Tying right in with the 9/11 fakery basis of the OP.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

A fictional contrived his-story maybe? Tying right in with the 9/11 fakery basis of the OP.

Yeah whatever will shill won"t be. I Gotta get back to PULL IT thread.
cmon

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah, that is so blatantly obvious. Either that or they are of very, very low IQ.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Wait, what? Explain what mainstream alternative media is....sound like an oxymoron to me.

I can't believe 4 people actually starred this thread.

Actually this is the main reason why the truthers are being suckered by the con artists running those damned fool conspiracy web sites to begin with. They take a look at these elaborate and professionally designed sites and they imagine that right behind it is a gleaming glass building in Washington, D.C. full of lawyers and lobbyists, when in the real world it's being run by a bunch of college kids making internet videos in their dorm room. This particular piece was written by one guy...ONE GUY...writing a personal opinion column for a web site that belongs to someone else.

This isn't mainstream or even alternative. It's simply someone repeating the sexy sounding drivel he read on those damned fool conspiracy web sites. I notice he's closed comments to his article, and reviewing his other 9/11 related articles reveals why- 30% of the comments are "You're an idiot" and 70% are bringing in their own fringe-within-a-fringe comic book conspiracy claims of "hologram planes" and "lasers from outer space".

Hardly a groundbreaking event, if you ask me.

Hahaha! Some of the things you come out with are so hilarious! You're genralisations are so bizarre that even non-truthers would find it hard to take you seriously!

Some people do go on those websites to search for extra information, but it doesn't mean that 'truthers' i.e. people searching for the REAL truth, would accept everything that is written by another truther!

I think people are more than capable of using their eyes and ears to come to the conclusion that the events of 9/11 were highly suspicious. There is so much evidence in the public domain, aside these sites, that raise alarm bells. You dont need to be that intelligent to work out 9/11 happened the way they want you to believe.

I am assuming that you are either easily led, i.e. gullible, or you have done absolutely ZERO reseach and you yourself are regurgitating what you read online.

So then that leaves disinfo-agent, and by the way you go about things and by the way you comment this is most likely.

Can you explain how the passport of one hijacker made it blocks away, completely intact?!

Can you explain explosions in the basement of the towers?

Can you explain there being no proper CCTV from one of the most secure buildings on the planet (Pentagon) ?!!

Can you explain the incorrect data presented in NIST's report?

I could go on all day writing questions you cnnot answer, and until they are answered then how can you for one minute believe the supposed OS? The OS was not the TRUTH, hence why people want to know the REAL truth.

Disclaimer: we are not crazy truthers, we just dont like being lied to and are NOT as gullible as they hoped we were!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

9/11 was an inside job. Yes. 100% true. So obvious any clear thinking rational person would see it. Unfortunately that rules out 99.999% of USA and 100% of MSM.

keep on truckin. tell your friends... people power just might win in the end, but it aint looking so good.

Ah yes, the "armies of sinister secret agents" angle again. Why am I not surprised? It's the crutch the truthers always have to rely on to prop up all the glaring holes in their claims. The New York Port Authority, the New York Police Department, the New York Fire Department, the FBI, the CIA, the air force, the NSA, NORAD, every country in NATO, the FAA, NIST, FEMA, MIT, Perdue, Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Obama, Biden, Clinton, the relatives of everyone killed on 9/11, every eyewitness within five miles from the towers, every eyewitness within five miles of the Pentagon, everyone who lives near Shanksville, every media outlet in the world, and even supposedly the Red Cross are all part of the "army of sinister secret agents. How is this secret conspiracy even a secret when, by my calculation, a couple hundred million people are working to promote all these conspiracies within secret plots within coverups?

More to the point, when the heck are you going to wake up out of your daydreams and realize you're being raped by those con artists running those damned fool conspriacy web sites, and badly? When things get so cartoonish with this conspiracy truthism that you'd even believe anything THIS guy tells you...

...then it's time to turn off the computer and go outside for some fresh air.

Wow! Are you really so narrow-minded to think that everyone goes to these conspiracy sites and hands over their money?! Yes they exist, but they have nothing to do with the REAL TRUTH!

Conartists will jump on everything, conspiracy or not, and if that is the only weight you have in this argument then you will be laughed off the pitch!

There are a lot of intelligent people reseaching 9/11, and these people are actually getting out into the real world and doing some proper research, not sifting though conspiracy sites. You've obviously been all over then to know so much about them. They might fool a few people but most people seeking the real truth can see through the intentions of those kind of websites.

Some are probably started to try and make 'truthers' seem like they are crack pots! I know many people who dont even go online who can see 9/11 didnt happen the way they want us to believe it did. They tried to 'sell' us a story, but unfortunately they left so many holes in the story that people will not stop researching until all the evidence is gathered. Maybe the full truth will never out, but what's certain is it didnt happen the way they want us to believe.

If you believe what the media tell you then you obviously just take everything at face-value and your opinions carry zero weight.

No one is saying everyone in a 5 mile radius etc is part of the conspiracy, that fantasy came from your own mind, but even some of the people who were in that 5 mile radius dont believe what they are told by the media.

The more you try and put people off with you daft comments, the more we will try to find the truth, so they may as well take you off the payroll now becuase your tactics are failing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Just as I thought. You can't.

How do you manage to ignore the obvious problems and massive inconsistencies your story requires?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join