It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Media Show And It's Victims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It is tragi-comical to watch those who demand that the story of 3000 murdered victims be true turn to the show’s perpetrators for evidence. Apparent mysteries of 911 are unravelled by first, identifying its perpetrators, and second, by understanding the nature of the show itself.

First, the perpetrators: The show was scripted, produced, and aired by perpetrators of mainly non-events in collusion with others. The perpetrators of the non-events were those controlling America’s media who serve affiliates consisting of commercial real-estate interests, those who own and manage corporations that profit from war, bankers, recipients of war contracts, and others linked to the war economy. Add to this devilish mix those in government, particularly those in control of America’s military whose psychopathology, violent streak, and lust for control, money, and power knows no limit. Tack on international components consisting of Middle East hegemony, contol of oil resources, and the control of Arab demographics and motive becomes apparent.

Second, the show: Somewhere 911 has been referred to as a “media crime”. That is inaccurate when one understands the nature of that show. Had nearly 3000 been murdered on 911 it would have been a major crime. It isn’t even accurate to refer to 911 as having been a “media event”. So little of what media led us to believe happened that day makes 911 nearly a non-event. It is best described as a “media show”.

The significant event that did happen was the successful demolition of outdated and financially unattractive commercial buildings located in New York City’s World Trade Center complex. Shanksville and Pentagon “crash” ruses were subplots of a carefully scripted hijacked airliners theme within the 911 show. They served to add credibility to terrorist attack claims that resulted in a huge insurance bonanza for those leasing the NY buildings. Those two highly touted “airliner crashes” served also to distract the public’s attention from the massive urban renewal project then being launched in NYC. So much for the nature of the 911 Media Show.

For some unfathomable reason those interested in unravelling 911′s mysteries turn to the show’s very perpetrators for truth about its victims narrative, the massacre of nearly 3000 innocent humans. Vengeful “unrelated” mourners seem blissfully unaware of media’s role in creating scripting, producing, and airing the whole exciting show. Go figure.

www.veteranstoday.com...

This is mainstream alternative media! Finally!
Short, but very sweet article!

Are we entering the final stages? Is the game coming up?

I have been posting links and echoing the above since I joined ATS.
Copious Evidence.

Related recent articles by Stewart Ogilby:
Media Mayhem Creates National Disaster.
Examining The 911 Script Is Not Inappropriate.

Something is happening. I don't know what it is!
Do You, Mr. Jones?

edit on 16-3-2012 by pshea38 because: Added Article Links

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Clever criminals have gained control of America’s media. Political propaganda and deliberately misleading messages are constantly being fed to the public. Television has become the primary instrument for promoting aggressive wars that result in the murders and sufferings of millions of men, women, and childen throughout the world. This horror is now glibly referred to on TV as “collateral damage”.

Attractive well-dressed actors and announcers are paid to read from monitors and to say what TV bosses demand. These “media whores” are accessories to murder by promoting warmongers, criminals who pay others to murder that they may monopolize the world’s wealth. Their bosses are not creators. They are humanity’s parasites.

For several years I have, among others, been doing my best to figure out what did and didn’t happen on 911. I was fooled for several years. Only recently have I been able to discard the lies and visual deceit presented that day on television and echoed in newspapers. These media are controlled today by associates of criminal war profiteers and their bankers. Together, they are mass murderers and must be held accountable as such.

Money is no problem for people who actually control the currencies of most nations, our own included. In addition to controlling TV and newspapers, 911 perpetrators upload a huge number of online videos, most of which purport to be “exposures” or a part of a “truth movement”. They swamp the internet with similar articles. They help fund a number of “truth groups” that have attracted hundreds of well-meaning people. Memorial web sites, tributes, bogus obituaries, and human interest tid-bits of “murdered victims” are all over the place.

The entire terrorist narrative is designed to invoke the emotion of fear. Denial provides humans with emotional solace. It is understandable that most people, overwhelmed by media deceit and conditioned to trust authority, are unwilling to confront peer criticism. This strategy is employed by those who design the psy-op component to any criminally antisocial activity.

The 911 narrative is a paradigm for the extent to which modern media is able to control public perception and mold public opinion. Below are five short articles by me, all of which have appeared online at VeteransToday.com and at BigEye.com. They should be read in the order presented to gain insight, however initially questioned, about what did happen and, more importantly, what didn’t happen on September 11, 2001.

1.Urban Renewal With A Twist?
2.Television’s Illusions Enthrall America’s Cavemen
3.The 911 Narrative Remains Broad And Retititious
4.The Hoax – A Fable For Our Times
5.Examining the 911 Script Is Not Inappropriate
I wish to express my gratitude to those who have devoted considerable time and effort in attempting to make sense of the confusion and contradictions surrounding even intelligent controversies and discussions of what the 911 events were all about. Honest researchers, albeit often mislead, have been useful in raising pertinent questions and offering speculations and tentative conclusions. Of course, it is impossible to unquestioningly separate honest researchers from frauds and disinformation shills. Even the latter provide grist for the analytical mill.

For months I viewed two online forums, CluesForum.info and LetsRollForums.com, with skepticism. I would be remiss in not expressing my deep appreciation to Mr. Simon Shack of the former forum for his brilliantly presented evidence of massive televised fraud on 911. Techniques of digital animation and photograph manipulation that existed in 2001 had been perfected well enough to pull the wool over the eyes of us all.

The fact that even more clever fraudulent videos, supposedly of the events of that day, have been released over years since 911 evidences the lengths being taken by its perpetrators to perpetuate that day’s narrative. Consequently, it is not surprising that portions of their huge lie continue to be accepted by most persons. I urge everyone to carefully study Mr. Shack’s SeptemberClues.info web site and to go through that site’s The Vicsim Report. Then ask yourself the hard question: Exactly what was 911 all about?....cont.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

...cont. A reader of one of my columns asked why, if the NYC plane, witnesses, implosions, and rubble video was faked, the Pentagon event was not accompanied by a faked plane video as well. These sorts of questions and attempted answers prove or indicate nothing. My reply was as follows: “Why didn’t they do a more accountable job of putting together airliner “passenger lists”? Why didn’t they doctor the Bureau of Transportation Statistics to show those phony flights as having existed that day? Why did they arrange for the New York Times and other papers to publish names of Arab hijackers that they clearly realized would be located alive and well, and why do they continue to use those names? Why did they release obviously fraudulent Bin Laden videos? Why did they pull off the anthrax hoax right after 911? Why did they morph and photoshop victim photos? Why didn’t they just implode the NYC buildings, asbestos and all, without all that hoopla? There are many more “whys” that could be listed. The answer: ‘Ask them’.”

Initailly “good for Israel” as Netanyaho expressed, 911 may prove to have been a serious error. The New Yorkers may have acquired the participation of the Mossad in their hoax, the fundamental goal of which was to further their own financial ambitions. Without question, they secured the participation of America’s TV moguls. If ultimately exposed, the NY schemers may be delighted to acknowledge that they did not mass murder 3000 on that day. Their activities are quite unfortunate for America’s honorable Jews insofar as the potential for anti-Semitism goes. A handful of criminals acted in primarily their own self interest.

You can bet that everyone involved will go to whatever lengths necessary to avoid the disclosure of that hoax. The antecedents to Afghanistan and Iraq wars were scripted and presented to the American public as cleverly as the events of 911 and their subsequent “anthrax attack”. That the latter has been exposed as utter fraud does not seem to have seriously impacted either 911 myths or justifications for our nation waging illegal aggressive warfare.

When it was suggested to Thomas Jefferson that something be done to stop the journalistic attacks of Callender, Jefferson cautioned that press freedom must be inviolable. It is unrealistic to expect any eighteenth century man to have anticipated the disaster befalling our nation as a result of corporate government’s monopoly of the airwaves, a natural resource nearly as necessarily free for the benefit of an evolving humanity as the air itself.

We Americans are paying a terrible price for not heeding warnings of Jefferson and others with regard to being eternally vigilant in securing a government that represents us, We The People of the United States of America, and in protecting a Constitution created to form a unique form of human organization in which Liberty, which means freedom from tyranny, would be preserved. – finis

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

In the extraordinary Don Juan in Hell scene in Act III of George Bernard Shaw’s “Man and Superman”, following what may be his best-known oration, Juan exclaims, As you say, they are mere words, useful for duping barbarians into adopting civilization, or the civilized poor into submitting to be robbed and enslaved. That is the family secret of the governing caste; and if we who are of that caste aimed at more Life for the world instead of at more power and luxury for our miserable selves, that secret would make us great. This is as true today as it was in Victorian England. It was for that reason, among more selfish ones, that the founders of our nation eschewed creating a blood-line ruling aristocracy.

Earler in the same scene, in his tirade and castigation of mankind’s foibles, Don Juan makes the following observation, Their imagination glows, their energies rise up at the idea of death, these people: they love it; and the more horrible it is the more they enjoy it. A host of firemen, policemen, corporate employees, airline passengers, and a few would-be rescuers were said to have been dustified or chopped into body parts recognizable only through their DNA. Such is the stuff of 911.

By controlling the 911 Truth Movement, seeding even honest efforts with appealing disinformation, those, and their supporters, who demolished the antiquated WTC buildings have diverted attention from efforts to flesh out nearly 3000 alleged victims. Instead, we have had over a decade of tireless speculation and studies of hijackers, airplanes, and foreign conspirators, as well as obviously fanciful topics – anything to distract from the reality of a masterfully obscured urban renewal project and its political spin.

Perpetrators of the 911 hoax have posted online countless mawkish tributes to imaginary victims of a
non-existent 911 human catastrophe. These were created as diligently as was their bizarre New York City 101-minute “news” video to appeal to a vicarious sentimentaliy, confident that the masses would respond appropriately.

Dare to make a personal effort to intelligently discount what you have been obliged to see on TV, read in newspapers, and viewed on the internet. Reach out to locate and to offer condolences to families and
survivors of a canonized, memorialized, honored, and forever remembered 911 victim from your own neighborhood.

Go into your county courthouse and search real-estate tax rolls. Match data spewed on the internet in cloying legacy sites, obits, and memorials. Actually spend some time at two online forums,
CluesForum.info and
LetsRollForums.com. Find the sections regarding alleged victims. If this line of thinking offends you, please ask yourself why and avoid Don Juan’s criticism. Demand that grieving celebrity survivor-actors be held accountable. The purpose of playing, whose end, both at the first and now, was and is, to hold as ’twere the mirror up to nature: to show virtue her feature, scorn her own image, and the very age and body of the time his form and pressure. (Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2).

The 911 televised hoax is being exposed despite pains being taken to marginalize, deride, and mock those who question every aspect of the official 911 narrative, including a tiresome victimology, and have begun to dig into incongruities of a decade of pre-911 paper-trails cobbled together for nearly 3000 simulated victims of that well orchestrated spectacular myth.

What may really hurt the masses is if, and when, they feel betrayed by their beloved talking movie box, the ominpresent television set. Abusing their sense of outrage and of compassion by invoking solicitude for the deaths of make-believe people may finally convince them that they are being lied to incessantly when it comes to news and other social matters. Perhaps they will then watch TV for weather reports, sports, and amusement only . . . ’tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Maybe a little humility about the subject would help your cause. There are far more people out there who have grave doubts about any 'official' version than you seem think, just as there are here at ATS, so you are not alone.

When you make a post in this vein it only helps those who like to reiterate and often, the rudeness of 9/11 'truthers' when rudeness comes from both sides, and often.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The significant event that did happen was the successful demolition of outdated and financially unattractive commercial buildings located in New York City’s World Trade Center complex.

What about the Empire State building? Poor logic. No proof. Just like all the other truther theories.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Maybe a little humility about the subject would help your cause. There are far more people out there who have grave doubts about any 'official' version than you seem think, just as there are here at ATS, so you are not alone.

When you make a post in this vein it only helps those who like to reiterate and often, the rudeness of 9/11 'truthers' when rudeness comes from both sides, and often.

What humility? What are you talking about?

If 9/11 was completely Faked, then it was Faked, and all the mourning and all the wars
and all the hardships and all deteriorations were based on not just a lie, but on a
deception so twisted that it belies belief.
The truth movement was contrived from the beginning, initiated to steer and mislead.
This is why 9/11 fakery research was shunned across the board by nearly all 'truth
movement' organisations. Their job is/was to obfuscate the truth, not to advertise and
encourage research into it. Do you really think that the perpetrators of 9/11 didn't
anticipate the future inevitable dark conclusions researchers would inexorably arrive at?
Of course they did! They positively encouraged speculation down these certain blind
alleyways. They knew that no-one died in their planned demolitions.

Just in case you think I am bragging here, I most certainly am not.
I am pointing out that all the necessary evidence has been available and advertised
here consistently over the past year and beyond.

There are no excuses left. The truth of this massive fraud is there for all to see!
It hitting the mainstream alternative media in this way is very hopeful, as once
one goes down the route of 9/11 video and victim fakery, there is no going back-
it becomes that obvious!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
There are no excuses left. The truth of this massive fraud is there for all to see!
It hitting the mainstream alternative media in this way is very hopeful, as once
one goes down the route of 9/11 video and victim fakery, there is no going back-
it becomes that obvious!

Wait, what? Explain what mainstream alternative media is....sound like an oxymoron to me.

I can't believe 4 people actually starred this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by pshea38

The significant event that did happen was the successful demolition of outdated and financially unattractive commercial buildings located in New York City’s World Trade Center complex.

What about the Empire State building? Poor logic. No proof. Just like all the other truther theories.

Weak sam. Weak!

Outside of the links posted above, here is something home-grown, and brilliant.
911 For Psychos - a rant.

What about 'what about the Empire State building'?

Give it up son. You are tired!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by pshea38
it becomes that obvious!

Wait, what? Explain what mainstream alternative media is....sound like an oxymoron to me.

You have the main stream media. You have the alternative media. You have the
respected, popular and credible media sites of the alternative media -mainstream alternative.
VeteransToday is mainstream alternative media.

It doesn't matter to me what you care to believe.
I know your game. You and your ATS team wear Red, right?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

If I was you mate I wouldn't get out of bed in the morning. The whole world is fake but you are too brain-washed to see it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by pshea38

If I was you mate I wouldn't get out of bed in the morning. The whole world is fake but you are too brain-washed to see it.

But you are not me mate! You are obviously clearer thinking and less brainwashed than I,
seeing clearly, as you do, the fakery for what it is.

I am getting there though. Thanks for the encouragement. I will make sure to studiously
go through the links posted in the OP, to get up to speed and to where you are at!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
9/11 was an inside job. Yes. 100% true. So obvious any clear thinking rational person would see it. Unfortunately that rules out 99.999% of USA and 100% of MSM.

I assume you know Alfie, Good ol dave etc are disinfo agents.

keep on truckin. tell your friends... people power just might win in the end, but it aint looking so good.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

So obvious any clear thinking rational person would see it. Unfortunately that rules out 99.999% of USA....

So, you think that 99% of the population of the USA is irrational and fuzzy-headed. Yet we still manage to get along, day by day by day. Open-heart surgery, construct jet planes, manage trillions of dollars of business, etc. all accomplished by irrational muddle heads. Everyone but, of course, you.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

9/11 was an inside job. Yes. 100% true. So obvious any clear thinking rational person would see it. Unfortunately that rules out 99.999% of USA and 100% of MSM.

All without one shred of proof. Amazing.

Why arn't any 'experts' taking their proof to court?

The only 'supposed proof' comes from chuckle heads making a buck off the tin hatters.

The 911 media show is on the internet. And it's victim are those who the gullible.

Wake me when any court agrees to hear a case.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by pshea38

What about the empire state building? As far as I am aware it was never targeted and is just fine.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The comment about the Empire building was in resonse to his posting about how WTC was outdated.
If you wanted to get rid of an old eye sore of a building, why not the Empire building before WTC?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Actually this is the main reason why the truthers are being suckered by the con artists running those damned fool conspiracy web sites to begin with. They take a look at these elaborate and professionally designed sites and they imagine that right behind it is a gleaming glass building in Washington, D.C. full of lawyers and lobbyists, when in the real world it's being run by a bunch of college kids making internet videos in their dorm room. This particular piece was written by one guy...ONE GUY...writing a personal opinion column for a web site that belongs to someone else.

This isn't mainstream or even alternative. It's simply someone repeating the sexy sounding drivel he read on those damned fool conspiracy web sites. I notice he's closed comments to his article, and reviewing his other 9/11 related articles reveals why- 30% of the comments are "You're an idiot" and 70% are bringing in their own fringe-within-a-fringe comic book conspiracy claims of "hologram planes" and "lasers from outer space".

Hardly a groundbreaking event, if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer

keep on truckin. tell your friends... people power just might win in the end, but it aint looking so good.

Ah yes, the "armies of sinister secret agents" angle again. Why am I not surprised? It's the crutch the truthers always have to rely on to prop up all the glaring holes in their claims. The New York Port Authority, the New York Police Department, the New York Fire Department, the FBI, the CIA, the air force, the NSA, NORAD, every country in NATO, the FAA, NIST, FEMA, MIT, Perdue, Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Obama, Biden, Clinton, the relatives of everyone killed on 9/11, every eyewitness within five miles from the towers, every eyewitness within five miles of the Pentagon, everyone who lives near Shanksville, every media outlet in the world, and even supposedly the Red Cross are all part of the "army of sinister secret agents. How is this secret conspiracy even a secret when, by my calculation, a couple hundred million people are working to promote all these conspiracies within secret plots within coverups?

More to the point, when the heck are you going to wake up out of your daydreams and realize you're being raped by those con artists running those damned fool conspriacy web sites, and badly? When things get so cartoonish with this conspiracy truthism that you'd even believe anything THIS guy tells you...

...then it's time to turn off the computer and go outside for some fresh air.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer

So everybody who thinks that they didn't empty downtown New York on 9/11 is irrational? THat absolutely everybody who witnessed the events is lying? Riiiiight.

You're probably correct with your numbers. I imagine it is about 0.0001 per cent who agree with you. I just think you might have got the sides mixed up.

<<   2  3 >>

join