It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you find this suspicious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm acquainted with 3 people that have been election judges in Springfield Illinois. They each have their own precinct they were responsible for being present at on election day to handle any questions or situations that might arise. They were always notified prior to elections as a reminder and to inform of any updates in location or procedures.
Didn't happen this time around. 1 of the 3 kept close track. They didn't get their notifications a couple weeks ago when scheduled, so she went to them last week. They were given no information other than their positions are not available. These people were trained and certified. For years, they have always been the same with meticulous detail put on procedure. 2 of these people I know personally and both are dumbfounded and suspicious.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
We've known for some time that our government is corrupt.

Did you expect otherwise?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

There's your perfect answer.

Yes, I would normally find it suspect. But when you understand that TPTB want to hedge their bets because they can't afford slip-ups in this election (-cough- Ron Paul -cough-), it makes perfect sense. Better to use someone they can trust to follow their directives than to take a chance on someone who might try to do the honest and upright thing....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
yep, doesn't surprise me.
american elections get more and more corrupt every year.

We The People don't count or matter anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

not only that but it's a double whammy because it's Illinois

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
After all the crap in Missouri? Oh yeah!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
more proof of no election this year, if not one it will be of the other or a combination of them, OWS, Iran /Syria, or a new terror attack, in ay case Obama will still be POTUS. Can you not see the writing on the wall?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I just HAD to respond to your post, in that I know that ALL man-made governments are corrupt, not just the U.S. I must tell you that I am NOT religious, but I AM a Bible-trained Christian. I used to be an Atheist until the Truth hit me between the eyes. Then, I had to seek it, and I found it. "So what?!", you say? Okay, here goes : read the 13th chapter of Matthew and pay close attention to the parable of the Wheat and the Weeds, both the telling and interpretation. Then, you will see that these "Weeds" which are in power will be removed. I hope this helps ease your mind about the trouble they cause, because their days are about to come to an exquisitely frightening and painful end. You, on the other hand, have the opportunity to learn the truth and survive the "End of the World". And, no, I am NOT a "Doomsday Prophet". Like I said, I am a Bible-trained Christian.

new topics

top topics

join