It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Creationism! Refute This!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
OMG! It is sooooooo simple. Right in front of our faces! This kid has GOT it! Hair gel and hair spray! Of course! Why did I ever believe dinosaurs bones were millions of years old? How stupid am I.
WARNING, a lot of "F bombs!"
youtu.be...

/Sarcasm off

I found this guy's evidence fascinating.
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ok I laughed at "horses have backs", but bananas? That was enough for me.

To funny. I love fact's.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Change title to:

"Proof of brainwashing."

I am curious, what does a backless horse look like?

And what the hell is the obsession with bananas from religious folk?
edit on 16-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Who let this crackhead have a video camera? The horses backs and bananas was enough for me to just stop the video, but his constant moving and looking around like a paranoid maniac was pretty hilarious in itself. Cocaine is quite the drug.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You know the guy in the vid is making fun of the mooks he's portraying. It's pretty obvious when you get to the end. For example:

black people were created so we can get brand new tvs and cars from insurance claims when the old ones get stolen

Some of you got trolled.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ya know, this has inspired me to watch a movie I have not seen in decades, Inherit The Wind. If you guys have not watched it, it is fantastic, and highly recommended!!
Horrible resolution in this clip, sorry.

Some excerpts(not embeddable)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

IMDB
Netflix

Peace,
spec
edit on 16-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Some of you got trolled.

Maybe, but it was funny.

Just to be on the safe side, I embedded a rebuttal.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The problem with 23 chromosomes is that it can't mate with a 24 chromosome how did that happen?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeprodigy

Good question. Could the chromosomes have been fused in a laboratory?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Looks that way.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Great movie! This clip is most excellent! I forgot how many stars were in the film.
youtu.be...

Just saw your links...

edit on 16-3-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Creationists and people of religious faith have NO LIMITS to their stupidity.
And they are PROUD of that!!

Would any REAL "god" wish to have such BRAIN-DEAD fools among him in the so-called "heaven" afterlife club??

If Creationists and religious people had brains, they'd be dangerous... oh wait, they ARE dangerous.
edit on 16-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Good question. Could the chromosomes have been fused in a laboratory?

No. G*d fused the chromosome himself in order to bring light to his greatness. It is in essence his signature?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i've said it before and i'll say it again religon is fine in the hands of rational people and dangerous in the hands of irrational people. many people have said many things about religion and creationists over the years but bill said it the best. WARNING BAD LANGUAGE!!

edit on 16/3/2012 by josephamccoy because: language warning

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Would any REAL "god" wish to have such BRAIN-DEAD fools among him in the so-called "heaven" afterlife club??

Now think about what you just said. Now, what god would want a pathetic athiest in his afterlife club? We all know that the athiest would just tell him that he is not real and is a figment of imagination. How fun would that be for god? Not having someone to bow and scrape and be in awe of his might and awesomeness.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
...so the guy in the video, let me just check that I'm hearing him right.

Other primates have 48 Chromosomes
Humans have 46 chromosomes

therefore, either evolution is false, or chromosomes fused.

Scientists working on the genome project identified one such fusion...
therefore evolution is correct and we evolved from primates.

Now, if I'm correct, and that's what he's saying...
correct ME if I'm wrong, but... if you take 48 chromosomes, and fuse 2 together... you have *47* chromosomes, not 46.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Evolution claims that we and the great apes share a common ancestor, not that we evolved from them, but side by side. Also, chromosomes come in pairs, so the pair of chromosomes fused, giving us 2 pairs of 23, rather than 2 pairs of 24.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If God wants to populate heaven with evangelical creationists then he's one sick puppy.

As Mr Hicks says "I think God put you(creationists) here to test my faith"

Remember folks, believing in God does not mean you can't accept evolutionary science, no, it's the dogmatic, idiotic obsession with archaic scripture that causes that problem.

Funny vid BTW

edit on 16-3-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ok, all joking aside for a moment. Could someone here who knows more about biology (probably everyone here) explain something to me?

Lets say we have a mutation that fuses one pair of chromosomes (from ape) and causes the creation of a new species (man).

Since 48 chromosome and 46 chromosome species can not mate viably, where did the mate come from? Not trying to be funny here and I am agnostic so I am not trying to make a case for creationism. I'm just curious as to the biology of the situation.
edit on 3/16/2012 by mikelkhall because: Changed I not to I am not

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

I am no scientist, but what may have happened was the antithesis of what we now know of Downs Syndrome.
Basically people with Downs syndrome have 47 chromosomes, 23 pairs and one extra.
People with Downs Syndrome are fertile with the rest of the human population.
So it's possible that our primate ancestor, started out with a genetic mutation going down to 47, and when a large enough population all had the mutation, the race Homo Sapiens Sapiens was born as a 46 chromosomes being.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join