It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you pay TSA $100.00 not to be groped?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
TSA resorting nickel and diming us like the airlines do? Just pay $100.00 not to be groped, wonder if terrorists would be willing to pay more or is it just us that they decide to grope and old ladies and young children? Very glad I don't fly that often. Heaven help us if these people get in control of our Rail and Bus system. What's next I wonder? What happens when evrybody gets raises there the no grope fee goes up?

Madison Rupert

With their thoroughly reprehensible “grope-down” procedure, not to mention reportedly strip searching multiple elderly women, harassment of elderly terminal cancer patients and the severely mentally challenged, and the potentially dangerous and ludicrously costly naked body scanners (which can be circumvented with shocking ease), the TSA has become a bit of a joke in the United States.

edit on 16-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 16-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add something extra

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dogs and metal detectors work just fine. And a huge lock on the cockpit where only
the tower can open and close. Goodbye tsa.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nope. Those leeches don't need a single cent of my money, and won't receive any if I have my say.

In fact, I haven't flown since 6 months after 9/11, and I refuse to until we get some competent, intelligent security in place. Since then I've driven to all my long distance destinations, or taken a bus. If the TSA takes over the latter, I'll stop using them too.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Is that what it takes to go through the ,oh what was it,"experienced" line or something when I just went through the airport and got the star trek scanner and let me search your butt hole thing?
I will drive 14 hours next time,thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
so i still get groped for free? cool. paying to bypass the grope to me is like paying a call girl to just, you know, talk.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Would a TWIC ID be good enough? They are issued by TSA and I already have one so I am okay with this if and only if TWIC IDs will serve the same purpose. I don't exactly like TSA's approach to security, but if I can flash my TWIC and get to the front of the line I'll take what I can get because I don't think we will get back out civil liberties back anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Problem reaction solution.

1. Mandatory and invasive body searches.
2. People get pissed.
3. Offer an alternative (that costs $$$).

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No, but I would pay $100 for anyone to grope the TSA.

I don't think it would be that bad if it were tit-for-tat. Every person groped by the TSA gets to grope the groper in return. Either they would lose all their workers shortly or they would have an influx of perverted applicants.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just act like a homosexual, they will not grope you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
No. I wouldn't pay them. I just thought of this as a protest though:

It's based on the idea of a flash mob. However, instead of a bunch of people showing up somewhere and dancing/moving in unison to music, you could organize a large group of people who are all flying to the same destination on the same flight.

Have all of them stand in one long line and as each of them go through "the checkpoint" have them LOUDLY moan in pleasure, maybe even some R rated dirty talk... "oh yeah... oh man, yeah right there... mmmm, a little harder, yeah right there! ahhhhhhhmmmmmmmm oh thank you so much !"

next!

Guarranteed to get you on the news. Point made.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
Problem reaction solution.

1. Mandatory and invasive body searches.
2. People get pissed.
3. Offer an alternative (that costs $$$).

I just wanted to clarify that I don't think it happened like this, but it's awfully convenient for them (the TSA). Don't they have to do more work to search people?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Tsa is a joke it even makes headlines abroad now and not good ones.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
All this hype is hilarious. I flew from Detroit to Florida just last year, all they made me do was take off my shoes and walk through the metal detector, when that didn't go off, they let me go on my way.

You people make it sound like they are practically raping every person in line. Fear mongering at it's worst.

Maybe, just maybe, if you don't wear a ton of metal, the scanner won't go off, and you won't have to worry bout it. Work smart, not hard.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I've never said much against the TSA because I have a strong feeling why they have been groping people so thoroughly since Obama.

I personally believe Obama asked the TSA to up security 1000%, why? I don't know, perhaps Obama is paranoid, perhaps the CIA had intel on something they never released for obvious reasons.

If such were the case one thing is for sure, as horrible as the TSA is, they have worked, they have successfully scared off the bad guys.

But heck no I would not pay the TSA, despite their 'great' job I could care less if they go away, I'm for privatisation.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I think some people like it and wouldn't pay a cent for it. "i mean this generalized" Also people don't care enuf about there children to pay for them to not be groped. /sarcasm/ we have a gay lesbian government, and there still covert about it and for some reason they like this.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Good Idea! sort of a I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine mentality which is basically what we're dealing with here. I'd pay $150. just to stand there not be going anywhere and to see the reaction to the offer, be able to video it and see if any of the lamestream media would show it on the air.

top topics

join