It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Look around you.

Post, after post, after post.

What do you see? Does any of it make sense?

Why is every country in every land chomping at the bit to kill each other?

Why is the government turning all of us into terrorist and find it necessary to watch our every living and dying moment on this planet?

Does any of this make sense?

Who does it benefit? If the wealthiest person in the world had complete control of all the land, how does it benefit him and to what end? There is no joy. Only constant fear and an overwhelming burden that will show no mercy.

Think about it? This looks more like a strategic maneuver to get and keep the people so engaged with fear and hatred that they will not be aware of the real and nefarious plans that are in store for us.

This looks more like terra forming than freedom.

You have to ask yourself who is doing the terra forming and why?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You're not meant to thrive for materialism, you need to build your faith in God. You won't be here soon enough when your day comes. Are you going to keep whatever you achieved? NO! it won't follow you to the grave, find the true path and follow it. The next World is what you're suppose to set your mind to, not this one.
There is no such thing as FAIR in this life, everyone is different and thinks different. Don't expect yourself to be treated fair but instead treat others fair so that they may think the same.
People die of eating to little and ironically people die of eating to much (in America), Is that even close to fair?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

I am not going to argue with what you have said but I think the problem is way beyond just the US.

In fact I believe the US has been infiltrated and the present course of government has nothing to do with what is best for any US citizen.

Most Americans are hard working people that barely keep their head above water. Are there wealthy Americans? Yes, but Americans do not make up the largest population of the wealthy on this planet.

Are there greedy, selfish, ignorant, racist, gullible Americans? Yes, but you can meet there counter-parts in almost every place you travel.

What is happening right before our eyes, has nothing to do with religion, possessions or wealth. I honestly believe that every person on this planet is being attacked and we are so busy fighting each other that we have no sight of the real enemy.

I think it is time to stop playing the games that no longer benefit us. All of us. It is time that we pull the curtain on those that are manipulating us and blind them with the light. We all know that nothing feels right about our planet right now.

This cannot be just a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If there is a history left to be written, will we be given even a single chapter in the tomes that will tell the story of our time?

Will they carry the tale of a hero made villain or catalyst for our slavery or destruction?

Will our world be the glorious prize given to those that are truly the rightful owners and rescued from the vile beasts that we will portrayed to have been?

We all know that something is terribly wrong yet we bury our heads in the sand and excuse our lack of action or resistance behind lies we have become comfortable telling ourselves.

No amount of fear or compliance will alter the inevitable.

Forget the stories that our lords will tell themselves. What will you tell your children?

If you think you are safe, think again. If only a few are safe then no one is safe.

Regardless to were you believe we began, on this planet or another, it has all been written before.

Yet we never learn.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I hope that you are aware, that despite being as important as it is, you are not going to get many replies to this thread.

The reason being, is because although you are right that the entire population, almost, has been converted to a love of drama, the one thing they do not like being confronted with is that fact; because that might mean that the drama would end.

The main thing people want to avoid, is needing to look at themselves, and spend time inside their own heads, working out their issues. Drama and overstimulation are the main tactics that are employed, in order to allow them to avoid that. So they don't want solutions; the last thing they want is solutions, because the first step towards any solution, is generally introspection.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You are right. I do not expect responses. What would they say?

I only hope that some that read my post will just think about what I share.

Maybe it will help some to understand what and why what will happen will happen.

Some think they have prepared and they are safe. They refuse to understand that if we all are not safe then none of us are safe.

edit on 17-3-2012 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Removed extra characters.

new topics

top topics

join