It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~The Secret Power Of Words~

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This isn't my typical kind of thread but I thought it was worth sharing.
Apparently this particular theory more or less says, your words are very powerful so choose them carefully. Although that's a wise idea ...I have to disagree in this experiment.

You see, I don't think it's the words rather the true intent.

This experiment says: place three bowls of cooked rice in the refrigerator for a month ----- each day stopping by giving praise to one bowl.-------negativity to the other------and the third one, ignore all together.

I am not surprised with the outcome at all but I very much disagree with what they're giving the credit to. Because I would bet if you said in a grateful, pleasant and heartfelt tone "You're an idiot".....I doubt very much the rice will react negatively due to those specific spoken words. Instead, it'll react positively because your energy field and intent was positive.

Things can't differentiate between words. But it can feel vibes/intent/truth.
Words are nothing. They're man-made letters thrown together. Nature doesn't respond to our 6000 different dialects in the world but rather the one true element, truth.
So it ain't the spoken word...it's the heartfelt intent.
I bet this experiment would work with no words spoken at all just....telepathy/thought.

Are these words stopping you from getting what you want?

Have you ever heard the phrase, “Choose your words wisely.” Usually some action hero in a movie states these boldly before he taps a keg of whoop ass.

However, there may be more to it.

Do the words you use create the life and body you live in?

I have always believed this to be true but it was not until recently that I found a way to put it to the test. It all began when I watched a documentary called “The Hidden Messages in Water” by Dr. Masaru Emoto
______beforeitsnews/story/1901/343/This_Will_Blow_Your_Mind_-_The_Secret_Power_Of_Words.html

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 16-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"Things can't differentiate between words. "

Well as far as we know this only works with water. Water is in just about every thing. Maybe water is conscious.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I saw this with water in one "documentary" - "What the bleep do we know" I think it was called. But I have also seen it in other ones where he put notes of "Love" and "Hate" on water glasses and froze them down and after he looked through a microscope. Surprisingly the ones he put the note "Love" on came out with perfect geometrical shaped crystals while the ones with hate had all messed up ones. To me it's just proof on how everything is a vibration of sound and how we are affected by different sources(Say TV,Wireless Internet, Radio, Cell Phone Towers, Music, Words) etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Well as far as we know this only works with water. Water is in just about every thing. Maybe water is conscious.

ur like 55% to 78% water.....

So what kind of difference do you think it does on you?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dr. Emoto also has said that snow flakes will be prettier when subjected to classical music, as opposed to rock music.

If this is true, why doesn't he try and prove in lab settings? He could make some money off of it.

www.randi.org...

But of course, he won't.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is very interesting. So the negative words/energy showed the worst? I would have thought the ignored one would be the worst.
Even negative energy is energy, while nothing is ...well nothing.
Nice find.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Everything is consciousness.

This experiment was only done with water. Doesn't mean it just works with water.

This will work with any/everything alive. In fact, it does whether we're aware of it or not.

Our negative, positive (and absent) energy is powerful.
"The love you take is equal to the love you make"

Any again, it has nothing to do with 'words' as this experiment suggests.

Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey

This is very interesting. So the negative words/energy showed the worst? I would have thought the ignored one would be the worst.
Even negative energy is energy, while nothing is ...well nothing.
Nice find.

Well it depends if you think turning brown is worse than turning mildew.

The video I inserted is slightly different than the article because the article uses only two bowls: Positive and Negative words.

The video went one step further and included, a third bowl for neglect.
So in the video, the positive....flourishes. The Negative turned brown. And the forgotten one, got mold and mildewed.
Interesting, eh?

Thanks for YOUR words

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Dr. Emoto also has said that snow flakes will be prettier when subjected to classical music, as opposed to rock music.

If this is true, why doesn't he try and prove in lab settings? He could make some money off of it.

www.randi.org...

But of course, he won't.

I think everything reacts and resonates to good, positive, beautiful energy (and the opposite of course)

That's why the PTB wants us in a constant state of flux, confusion and uncertainty. Otherwise we'd flourish if things were too good and after all, they wouldn't want that. They want us downtrodden and dependent on them to make things 'pretty' which....will never ever happen in this society.

But let me try to keep this thread flowing with positive energy
although that's pretty challenging these days.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless

ur like 55% to 78% water.....

So what kind of difference do you think it does on you?

I know this wasn't directed at me but..........with all the toxins we ingest, breathe and which encapsulates this planet....I don't think we're pure enough to know anymore.

I think we were designed with all this water so we could act in harmony with nature but man has been so hellbent to intervene (mostly for greed) that we've destroyed any chance of working in purity anymore.
Because the moment you're born, they're shoving a needle in your skin.
So who knows what our 70% of water mass would've been good for.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You see, I don't think it's the words rather the true intent.

SLANG ALERT (sorry mods, but i think it fits in this thread, with good intentions...)

Awesome statement. Yea, I whole hardheartedly agree. V for Vendetta - the speech clearly outlined the problem with letting others take away our words. Last summer when I did this song I did a similar thread about it on drudge retort and yea it got lots of hate, but IMHO its both the intent and the words. Strong words well used are important.

Also, here's what I wrote for my FB friends a few days ago regarding the Rush Limbaugh and Bill Mar's uses of the C word...

There are strong words like the C word that have real meanings. IMHO, the Rush/Bill usages represent appropriate/inapropriate uses. Not per the political sides as much as the "dwell factor" and the "relevance" of the point being expressed.

If for example Rush had simply used the C word to express a POV that Flake was not morally into what she represented but did so for the money - it would fit the word. That's how Bill used it toward Sarah - though it is a little week since Sara seems to believe her politics (while making money promoting the extremism she does).
Both Rush & Bill over did it - though Rush was way over the top. Bill seemed only "controvercial" (too far for some but not everyone, he expressed himself).

An easier and more universial example might be "asshole". I can't count the number of times I've been called "asshole" - and sometimes I've deserved it. THATs similar - and can be similar if someone were ranting for days calling me an asshole for a 1 time idea expressed and done. Yea go ahead use it in reply - but if you turned it into a dozen postes you'd become that in most people's eyes.

Another "asshole fits" might be if I were doing something like supporting torture and the war on drugs to enslave blacks, or working against civil rights of "the lest among us". THEN it might continue to fit. It might fit here too for a post like this as it gives it a bit of a left-leaning political spin (I'm libertarian not "liberal" or dem).

I continue to support STRONG WORDS used with careful thought - but not overdone for mean-spirited hating. So on that I still think Bill was OK but Rush went way way too far and deserves the fall-out that's happened to his show.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless
reply to post by Human_Alien

I saw this with water in one "documentary" - "What the bleep do we know" I think it was called. But I have also seen it in other ones where he put notes of "Love" and "Hate" on water glasses and froze them down and after he looked through a microscope. Surprisingly the ones he put the note "Love" on came out with perfect geometrical shaped crystals while the ones with hate had all messed up ones. To me it's just proof on how everything is a vibration of sound and how we are affected by different sources(Say TV,Wireless Internet, Radio, Cell Phone Towers, Music, Words) etc.

For some reason, my heart just sank thinking of all the innocent animals science experiments on.
They isolate monkeys ...from birth!!!.....just to see how it interacts in 'society' once he's introduced to others.

You know, I think science does a lot more harm than good.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have to agree with you!

The rice doesn't speak Chinese, English, Japanese, nor Spanish, sew it isn't the werds that did it, it was the intent behind the werds, the energy of the werds.

The timing of your thread is also interesting, since I'm having an argument with sum one over werd use and they just can't get it that werds are werds, it's intent that matters and my choice of werds dew kNot affect intent, they are only used to express that intent.

But alas, the sheeple have been programmed with sew much that's backwards of the actual truth.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
OP I think I agree. I am actually considering trying this. I think almost all pet owners lovingly call pets names, or tell them with a loving voice 'you're so bad' or say 'you big dummy' without negative effect. I have read about similar things happening with plants and music. Very interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad...The rice doesn't speak Chinese, English, Japanese, nor Spanish, sew it isn't the werds that did it, it was the intent behind the werds, the energy of the werds.

The timing of your thread is also interesting, since I'm having an argument with sum one over werd use and they just can't get it that werds are werds, it's intent that matters and my choice of werds dew kNot affect intent, they are only used to express that intent.

But alas, the sheeple have been programmed with sew much that's backwards of the actual truth.

Ribbit

Right on ButtUglyToad! They're programed with a bunch of "hate triggers" which de-value all words and make it much more difficult to exchange meaning in intelligent conversation. Its sooo bad I'm actually surprised my prior post is still there, and won't be surprised if it gets me one of those detours. But thanks to V for Vendetta, my voice isn't alone on this. The pirate broadcast speach was on-point here:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

The rice doesn't speak Chinese, English, Japanese, nor Spanish, sew it isn't the werds that did it, it was the intent behind the werds, the energy of the werds.

Ribbit

Please (oh please please please) tell me your mis-spelled to make your point!

But I agree, words (or werds) are made up then..... taught to us. It's not a natural part of our natural cycle.
So we react due to our conditioning and teachings to certain words.

But if we could just go around using expressions only ....... this world might be a nice place to live. As one. With no language barriers and no educational class-systems to further divide us.

After all, a smile is a smile in any language. So is a tear.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
OP I think I agree. I am actually considering trying this. I think almost all pet owners lovingly call pets names, or tell them with a loving voice 'you're so bad' or say 'you big dummy' without negative effect. I have read about similar things happening with plants and music. Very interesting thread.

Funny you should mention that. I just got into with this guy I know and just met.
He has this neurotic but lovable pup of 5 months. And this guy, who is not qualified enough to even own a pet rock....constantly calls this little puppy "moron" and "assho1e"

He'll say "Come over here you moron" or "Wake up you assho1e".....(obviously he has issues). So I tried to tell him....it's not the words, it's the emotion attached to the sound that this dog is sensing. But the owner thinks because dogs can't understand words ......there isn't a problem.

At times I think animals should own people instead.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit

Please (oh please please please) tell me your mis-spelled to make your point!

But I agree, words (or werds) are made up then..... taught to us. It's not a natural part of our natural cycle.
So we react due to our conditioning and teachings to certain words.

But if we could just go around using expressions only ....... this world might be a nice place to live. As one. With no language barriers and no educational class-systems to further divide us.

After all, a smile is a smile in any language. So is a tear.

What's a werd? Huh?

You said it, werds are used to convey a message but the true message is in the delivery method sew does it matter how that werd is spelled in order to convey that message?

kNeed it be precisely spelled for it to convey the message?

Does vocabulary come before vernacular?

Vocabularies are Fickle, Math is Forever.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad...The rice doesn't speak Chinese, English, Japanese, nor Spanish, sew it isn't the werds that did it, it was the intent behind the werds, the energy of the werds.

Ribbit

Right on ButtUglyToad! They're programed with a bunch of "hate triggers" which de-value all words and make it much more difficult to exchange meaning in intelligent conversation. Its sooo bad I'm actually surprised my prior post is still there, and won't be surprised if it gets me one of those detours. But thanks to V for Vendetta, my voice isn't alone on this. The pirate broadcast speach was on-point here:

Pee On!

V for Vendetta was all about manipulation and how it can be used to get you to see what isn't there.

But what peeps don't realize is they have been manipulated at a higher level to get them to buy into this werld that isn't.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

www.randi.org...

But of course, he won't.

I think everything reacts and resonates to good, positive, beautiful energy (and the opposite of course)

That's why the PTB wants us in a constant state of flux, confusion and uncertainty. Otherwise we'd flourish if things were too good and after all, they wouldn't want that. They want us downtrodden and dependent on them to make things 'pretty' which....will never ever happen in this society.

But let me try to keep this thread flowing with positive energy
although that's pretty challenging these days.

Well, can you tell me what is so positive about a fermenting rice vs black and rotting rice? Am I supposed to anthropromorphize the rice? LOL I'd rather be fermenting than rotting?
edit on 16-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join