It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle doco' on Oz T.V. tonight, 22nd Sept

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Just a heads ups for Oz members interested in Crop Circles.
ABC T.V. 9.30pm (melb' time) "Unsigned Circles"

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Was very interesting.

That particular crop circle they showed just before the credits ran, how on earth could someone create that? Looked like an interlaced photo of a grey alien but done as a crop circle? Quite amazing. Im going to look for it on the web now.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by cargo]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

you can also see a good shot here, but it doesn't allow image linking: Alien Circle

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi cargo, I taped it because I had friends over but i'ii watch it in about an hour.

Sounds great,

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

you can also see a good shot here, but it doesn't allow image linking: Alien Circle

sorry old chap - that picture looks like a grey picture off some science program hosted by that bird in the xfiles (its in the opening credits - and also the closing credits) - my guess is the crop circle was man made! - for the life of me i cant remeber the name of the show - it was a series of 10 programs or something - all xfiles kinda stuff - nothing concrette , just a specualtion type series - it was shown on bbc1 about 4 years ago, and it is shown regular on discovery. - debunked already?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I didnt actually catch the whole show, so I dont know if they talked about this one being a hoax early on and just showed it before the credits for the sake of it. Im gathering that if it's man made then it would have taken considerable time and the process would have been witnessed by people.

I must say it's quite a bizarre crop circle and not like your average symbol. Sanctum, you taped the show, any discussion on this particular crop circle early on? I only saw about half of the show.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
No, there was no discussion of this particular 'circle'. The doco' closed with an aerial view of
the 'Allen Circle'. And Gillian Anderson (X Files) was nowhere to be seen. This doco' was produced
by Poppy Paulos in 2002.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
No, there was no discussion of this particular 'circle'. The doco' closed with an aerial view of
the 'Allen Circle'. And Gillian Anderson (X Files) was nowhere to be seen. This doco' was produced
by Poppy Paulos in 2002.

Sanc'.

i didnt type anthing what your accusing me of, please read what i type - not what you want to see.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Visitor
i didnt type anthing what your accusing me of, please read what i type - not what you want to see.

The_Visitor, I fail to see how I have accused you of anything?
I think we are referring to different doco's?

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

The_Visitor, I fail to see how I have accused you of anything?
I think we are referring to different doco's?

Sanc'.

the crop circle "picture" was stolen from the series anderson was hosting - i dont recall sayin she was in the documentary.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
my thing has always been, if these COMPLEX circles are man-made, then why hasn't a group come forward to create one IN BROAD DAYLIGHT where everyone can see?

and i still haven't heard a competent explanation as to how these "circle makers" create the anomolies that accompany some circles (i.e. exploded nodes, bent, as opposed to broken, stalks, etc.)

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
my thing has always been, if these COMPLEX circles are man-made, then why hasn't a group come forward to create one IN BROAD DAYLIGHT where everyone can see?

and i still haven't heard a competent explanation as to how these "circle makers" create the anomolies that accompany some circles (i.e. exploded nodes, bent, as opposed to broken, stalks, etc.)

There have been several well documented demonstrations. TLC, Discovery Channel, Scifi Channel...they have all covered this extensively.

I just found this article about the first ever arrest in Briton for the crop circle he made. Hard to fake a circle and get arrested for it at the same time huh

www.rense.com...

Here is a link to a documentation of a crop circle maker, Mathew Williams, who demonstrated how easy it is to duplicate any circle.

www.memorologyllc.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
mpeake, that last link was great....i'd LOVE to see the actual footage of them making it....don't know if its on the web though.

i've seemed to have missed these documented demonstrations...i've seen a few specials on the aformentioned networks, but no genuine, time-stamped footage of a human group making a complex formation, complete with bent stalks and exploded nodes in the middle of the night, with no detection, etc....

the specials i've seen have only had claims made by the groups, as well as footage of SIMPLE, CRUDE circles made in the middle of the night, replete with broken stalks...

does anybody have any links with some footage? i'm interested in viewing it.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

mpeake, that last link was great....i'd LOVE to see the actual footage of them making it....don't know if its on the web though.

i've seemed to have missed these documented demonstrations...i've seen a few specials on the aformentioned networks, but no genuine, time-stamped footage of a human group making a complex formation, complete with bent stalks and exploded nodes in the middle of the night, with no detection, etc....

the specials i've seen have only had claims made by the groups, as well as footage of SIMPLE, CRUDE circles made in the middle of the night, replete with broken stalks...

I'll see if I can dig some video's up for ya

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

I'll see if I can dig some video's up for ya

you are, indeed, the man.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by el cid]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

the crop circle "picture" was stolen from the series anderson was hosting - i dont recall sayin she was in the documentary.

Instead of being pedantic about copyright, why not offer a few comments about crop circles?

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Here's a couple links to show where you can purchase dvd's on crop circle making groups giving demonstrations. I'm still searching for videos I can post here though...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.swirlednews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

they have done it in broad daylight - there was an entire hour on tv devoted to this subject by the hoaxers in england.

One the hoax was exposed - more of the circles appeared then before it was televised. go figure.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here's a real great site that goes into great detail on the elaborate circles they have made. Some very high profile patterns have been done by these guys. No video links in the sight (I find it real hard to find these videos on the net) but it has alot of info on how they created each one!

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
do you not find it strange how if you look at these works of art, theres always alot of symetry in them? - why? simply because the larger the space you intend to make a crop circle - the hard it is to do this freehand as it where.

The alien eye ball in the above picture for instance - isnt it funny how its sooo dead centre to the actualy width of the picture? - obviously this was used as a gps reference point to draw most of the picture. - its kinda blatantly obvious to me anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join