It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I believe that the OP is attempting to give a lesson in Kabbalah, but unfortunately he is doing it in the typical Kabbalistic way. Entice the uninitiated reader with claims of superior knowledge, but offer them only allegory.

If the OP really wants to share his knowledge, he should start with an explanation as to the true true meaning "good" and "evil" and explain how they relate to the "above" and "below".

How about it 1nOne? Go ahead and tell the uninitiated in unambiguous language the real meaning of "good" and "evil". If you really know what you are talking about, how about offering a sample?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just realized something tonight with my daughters.

Identify the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper in the night sky. The night sky has been so clear with the mild winter. I think that is purposeful.

Look at them and then how they connect. They are as above so below. The symbol connecting them is Polaris.

I also want to relate Big Dipper and Little Dipper to the Age of Aquarius, the Water Bearer.

edit on 16-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I just realized something tonight with my daughters.

Identify the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper in the night sky. The night sky has been so clear with the mild winter. I think that is purposeful.

Look at them and then how they connect. They are as above so below. The symbol connecting them is Polaris.

I also want to relate Big Dipper and Little Dipper to the Age of Aquarius, the Water Bearer.

Well, on the metaphoric level we are talking about "water" and "reflections". You can "walk" on the surface as much as you want. I prefer to dive below.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by swordwords

By all means please dive in.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join