It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to collectively achieve absolute bliss and then to get lost in that moment forever?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Howdy peeps,

The question presented is:

"Is it possible to collectively achieve absolute bliss and then to get lost in that moment of Thought/Time forever?"

The first thing to point out is the werd "collectively" which means everyone would have to be involved for it to be possible.

That question is based on this Construct existing within the Thought of God/SourCe and the Time of God/SourCe being separate of the Time within this Construct, thus, the Time within this Construct is guided by the Thought within, kNot without and with that, could We possibly achieve such bliss that even God/SourCe gets lost in it, thus, that's how it would last forever and if We can achieve that, would you want to personally be a part of it?

Ribbit

Ps: With this Construct, it lasts for its period of Time within a finite moment of Real Time, so eternity within a finite Moment is possible.

edit on 16-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Superb question Rabbit

Please let there be a way!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting - this is a wonderful thought and would be even better to become an actual occurrence. When human beings can sit still for a moment or two and not have one single destructive or angry thought - who knows what we can achieve - and together ...hmmm....

I would like very much to believe that we can all get lost in a moment of bliss. I have experienced a moment or two lost in the bliss of meditation, lucid dreaming and prayer with my Creator.

Why not all together - that would be wonderful!

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Superb question Rabbit

Please let there be a way!!

What is it We are all searching for, seeking?

True Happiness!

Why would that be any different with WE the Souls, the Children of God/SourCe?

If WE can stack Time on top of Time within Thought, it is possible for all of us to get lost in a moment of pure bliss forever, even though it wouldn't actually be forever within True Time, which I believe would be the ultimate achievement. I look at this Construct, at how backwards sew much is and I know it's all intentional sew I can easily see how this could be about us finally realizing the truth about all of this, to then turn things around to achieve a Perfect Utopia, which would be absolute bliss and then, can We get lost in that absolute bliss?

It's a hell of a question to ask and considering WE the Souls are all about answering the unanswerable question, I see that question as a good possibility of being what this is all about.

I believe there is a way!

Ribbit

edit on 16-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

"Is it possible to collectively achieve absolute bliss and then to get lost in that moment of Thought/Time forever?"

We've done that before and we will do it again. We lose ourSelf in the divided, then we lose ourSelf in the whole.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

With enough weed, YES WE CAN!!

Sorry had to do it :-P I think we can, it would take a bit of knowhow on how to achieve the 'collective' part though. And the sheep of us will have to be trained....AND they'll have to believe it'll work...AND....-goes off into non-sensible chatter-
edit on 16-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think it is.
It is commonly known as death......but I'd rather call it crossing over.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
I think it is.
It is commonly known as death......but I'd rather call it crossing over.

Good point!

I did forget to add that when We achieve absolute bliss and get lost in that moment forever, We will dew it while existing as We are, which would then mean ZERO DEATH.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

With enough weed, YES WE CAN!!

Why kNot?

A stoned werld throws no stones.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The great Sufi mystic Meha Baba said in his book "God speaks - the theme of Creation and its purpose" that it was, indeed, possible for someone absorbed in the bliss of union with God to get stuck in that state if he was not fully prepared spiritually prior to entering it. In fact, Baba, who was regarded by his followers as a fully God-realised human being, spent years in India looking after such people so intoxicated and "out of it" that they needed his care and expert help in being brought down to earth from heaven, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I think it's time for science to step in and give us a hand up for the next human evolutionary step. It's almost possible to make humanity a species that knows no fear, greed, pain, or hate. I am warming up to the idea more and more everyday.

Our technology has been emulating magik and spirituality for a while now. It's time we meet the gods in the middle.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Hm....the problem is the word collective. When you are in bliss, a state (sight, hearing, and sensation) induced by the rise of the Kundalini energy, you are with the Self. Therefore, you are back to the original source. In this state, your are no more or no less collective than meditating by yourself. Does it last for forever? No. However, you can induce the experience multiple times over the course of maybe 2 hours of meditation.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The reason the world manifests the way it does is because there is a belief in more than oneness. It is divided, it is in conflict.
The only way to bliss is complete aloneness or all one ness. It can not be achieved 'collectively' because it is a false belief. The belief in 'other' is false, there is no 'other'. It is one.
You are one not two, but who are you talking to in your head?
There is no world and you, that makes two. There is the present experience and that is IT.

When you wake up and realize this there will be bliss.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Howdy peeps,

The question presented is:

The first thing to point out is the werd "collectively" which means everyone would have to be involved for it to be possible.

That question is based on this Construct existing within the Thought of God/SourCe and the Time of God/SourCe being separate of the Time within this Construct, thus, the Time within this Construct is guided by the Thought within, kNot without and with that, could We possibly achieve such bliss that even God/SourCe gets lost in it, thus, that's how it would last forever and if We can achieve that, would you want to personally be a part of it?

Ribbit

Ps: With this Construct, it lasts for its period of Time within a finite moment of Real Time, so eternity within a finite Moment is possible.

If everyone were able to find Absolute Bliss for one moment in their existence, then yes.

We all exist in a moment and in eternity.

Everyone's moment of Absolute Bliss exists in the same eternity as everyone else's.

I submit that we are already lost in that moment, forever.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

I submit that we are already lost in that moment, forever.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The reason the world manifests the way it does is because there is a belief in more than oneness. It is divided, it is in conflict.
The only way to bliss is complete aloneness or all one ness. It can not be achieved 'collectively' because it is a false belief. The belief in 'other' is false, there is no 'other'. It is one.
You are one not two, but who are you talking to in your head?
There is no world and you, that makes two. There is the present experience and that is IT.

When you wake up and realize this there will be bliss.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Do you really believe this?
If so - why?
Have you studied and reasoned to the point that "it makes the most sense"?
Or - (again - "If so") - is said "belief" a product of your experience?
Obviously - you don't have to answer...but, I am surely curious.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So - the "forever" part, is not unlike what was proposed as a third/fourth/fifth level of dreaming in the movie "Inception"...?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

So - the "forever" part, is not unlike what was proposed as a third/fourth/fifth level of dreaming in the movie "Inception"...?

I hadn';t thought about that but Pee On!

It wouldn't actually be forever, it would just seem that way, just as this seems to last a lifetime of years when in fact it's only a moment in time.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Will dew.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
an interresting thought, i do belive we are capable of more when collectively thinking...
Should put it to a test one day !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join