It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin still can avert WW3 if he uses the Pyramids and Spirals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not to attack anyone, but to make the long awaited Disclosure. Then WW3 will be obsolete. The world will have afresh start everywhere.

We know Russia is nuclear power N1 with officially 3 times more nukes than USA and than anyone else. What we do not know, is what exact alien tech Russia got, and from whom. It doesn't matter at such a late hour. What matters is the looming WW3 from Syria and Iran to be prevented. The world is ready for that. Do we pray enough for the politicians too?

Why Putin? because Our Ladyin Fatima said God has chosen Russia - be it for chastisement of the West, or for peace, as condition the world to be given the era of peace. The condition is the Russian conversion to God. Did it happen? I believe yes.

Here the discussion should be, is Putin wiling to make ET Disclosure and thus to eclipse the other leaders, and to give the peace a chance. Or we go to WW3 where certainly Russia wil nuke more of the rest, but will get return too. Is it what we want? Not me. The Era of Peace may be just a step from us. It is clear the ppe won't consecrate Russia anew. But Russia has her own bishops whom Putin believes. Let they do the change, once and forever!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is no money in peace. So. . good luck with the "era of peace."

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

The three "prophecies" of the Holy Mother's apparition from Fatima were written after a majority of the events the Holy Mother prophesied had already occurred. Sister Lucia wasn't asked to write down her memoirs and reveal the three secrets until the forties (I believe, it's been a while since I looked at this case).

So, in "secret 1" when the end of WW1 and the start of WW2 were predicted... how is that "amazing" when WW2 was already in progress? It also lists that children will be taken to Heaven, and that Christians will be persecuted. Now, I don't recall any children's crusade in WW2, and, if I remember correctly Hitler and his regime were Christians who persecuted Jews, Communists, the disabled, gypsies, homosexuals, and other non-Christians. So, quite a whiff with that swing-and-miss on secret # 1.

Secret # 2 talks about devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary... which, ummm, means, well... something. It's a rather cryptic, poorly written secret which seems to have something to do with the spread of Communism, Russia's threat as a world super-power, and, well, not much else. This was wonderful in the 40s and 50s when the Red Scare was gaining power. But... well, Communism as a threat kind of died out and was replaced by... uh... religious extremists, fundamentalist Islamic terrorists, Christian missionaries, America's Police State policies, and oil wars.

So, yeah. "Secret 2" kind of fell short of it's promise as well.

Fatima was a joke. Nothing serious, or prophetic.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Isn't there theories saying the real 3rd secret was never released?

en.wikipedia.org...

"Continuing criticism and controversy

Cardinal Bertone has been accused of lying about the content of the Third Secret in his book, The Last Secret of Fatima,[46] and also in televised appearances.[15][50] After Bertone's book was published, Italian journalist Antonio Socci published an article titled Dear Cardinal Bertone: Who—between you and me—is Deliberately Lying?[50] Catholic attorney Christopher Ferrara wrote an entire book called The Secret Still Hidden (content available online) aimed at exposing and debunking the claims of Cardinal Bertone with respect to Fatima.[15] The book contains an appendix entitled 101 Grounds for Doubting Cardinal Bertone's Account. For example, Ferrara asserts that Bertone has given at least five different versions of Lúcia's alleged acceptance of the interpretation of the vision published by the Vatican in 2000.[51]

An article published in Catholic World News on 27 September 2007 reports that Italian journalists Antonio Socci and Solideo Paolini "produced a tape recording in which Archbishop Loris Capovilla, who once served as private secretary to Pope John XXIII, revealed that there were two texts of the Third Secret."[52] An article dated just two weeks earlier quotes Archbishop Capovilla as saying, "There are not two truths from Fatima and nor is there any fourth secret. The text which I read in 1959 is the same that was distributed by the Vatican." Capovilla is also quoted as saying, "I have had enough of these conspiracy theories. It just isn't true. I read it, I presented it to the Pope and we destroyed the envelope."[53]"

Interesting theory, but if true doesn't it make the Russian saves the day theory (which is partly based on the, possibly incorrect, official 3rd secret) void?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What you say makes sense and from whomever the US got the very high tech, Russia for sure wasn't left behind. I think it all started from WW2 and the Third Reich, if there has been contact, it started as early as then. According to AAT the Swastika is a symbol of coming from out of this world, the closest men of Hitler were interested in ETs.

If what one of the ufologists saying is true, (again why dont they put him on lie detector) Von Braun told him they had been helped from Them.

Though I see US being the bigger nuclear power and Russia being second. There is no doubt that Nazi scientists have gone to the USSR as well but the majority did help America be the first to go to the Moon.

And I see it so: If WW3 occurs and it involves Nuclear (I recently had a dream about a nuclear explosion and me being blown away with all I know, having these scary wind blowing and trees shaking and very real feeling), UFOs and aliens will become known. Because they do fly around nuclear sources.

top topics

join