It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Children Co-founder arrested for public masturbation and drunkenness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That voice certainly matches the mugshot.

Thank you for sparing me the "dirty deed" of searching anything Pee Wee related. You are too kind and I am forever grateful.

Another thanks to you for my 2nd biggest laugh of the day.

Okay...serious face back on:

Did this guy just snap or, is there something more going on with this story????

edit on 16-3-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Sprinkled with '___' for flavor

i'm thinking something along the same lines
maybe he pissed off kony's godfather [kissinger]?

then again the whole business [including the kony 2012 campaign] smells of psyops

think about what the effect on all those kids with their little bracelets is gonna be

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This whole Kony 2012 has been one big ego masturbation in public. The guy is an absolute fruit cake. I feel sorry for his poor kid. Not to mention the kids in Uganda, who like Russell's own son have been cynically exploited to further this mans vanity project.

link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Just as an FYI.....

TMZ.com now had a short video clip posted. Please beware that if you go there to view it you will see naked booty.

The video shows him bending over repeatedly pounding his fists on the ground.

OiO
edit on 16-3-2012 by OneisOne because: typo!!! edit @ 6:46pm EST

Just watched it and I gotta say.....That is just not right at all.

He is not just drunk in my opinion.

He is on a corner of a busy intersection in broad daylight. Naked as a jay bird and pounding his fists to the ground. I've seen my fair share of drunks but, never like this.

Although, I should take that back. I once saw a grown man poo on a puppy pad at a new years eve party.

But, now that I think of it....I think there may have been more than alcohol involved so, nevermind.

link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Thank you for sparing me the "dirty deed" of searching anything Pee Wee related. You are too kind and I am forever grateful.

I am not sure why you said "dirty deed", any video of Peewee is almost guaranteed to be awesome.

Sure, we now are aware he masturbates, sometimes in public. That dont mean he aint cool as hell.

Never mind, that's off topic anyway. In fact, I am having a hard time of remembering the topic to begin with. Oh well.
edit on 16-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Jesus, that looks more like a meth incident to me. Wow.... WTF

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

I am not sure why you said "dirty deed", any video of Peewee is almost guaranteed to be awesome.

Sure, we now are aware he masturbates, sometimes in public. That dont mean he aint cool as hell.

Never mind, that's off topic any. In fact, I am having a hard time of remembering the topic to begin with. Oh well.

Just being overly sarcastic....with a name like Pee Wee, how could he not be cool as hell.

Topic: masturbating, drunk, naked activist arrested in broad daylight "beating" the pavement with his bare hands.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I hadnt even though of Meth as being a possible cause..I automaticaly thought rich white guy, has to be coke. But you could be right.

Or is it '___' slipped to him.???

Incidently '___' the only thing that might make pee wee herman funny. Enough of the Pee wee stuff

Pee wee sucks
edit on 16-3-2012 by dragonsrreal because: Added a bit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

Could be a bad trip. I have never personally seen anyone flip out tripping, but there are stories out there I have heard.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal
reply to post by TKDRL

I hadnt even though of Meth as being a possible cause..I automaticaly thought rich white guy, has to be coke. But you could be right.

Or is it '___' slipped to him.???

Incidently '___' the only thing that might make pee wee herman funny. Enough of the Pee wee stuff

Pee wee sucks
edit on 16-3-2012 by dragonsrreal because: Added a bit

Fair enough on the Pee Wee thing...I think you could be on to something with the '___'/Meth. Especially after watching the video.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I really think he was high out of his mind
and did this on purpose, wanting to
get the attention, probably some backwards
scheme to get more attention to his videos,
him going tribal.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

There was a short circut going on in his head for sure. Some crazy drugs, or MKUltra gone awry? Maybe both, who knows. The guy looked raving, rabid lunatic though in any case.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Oh so another celeb getting off scott free?

I thought his name was Jason Rusell...

I think charges should be brought against him. Don't throw the book at him, but letting this sort of behavior go unpunished is crazy. Unless there was a medical reason beyond 'drunk off his A and coked out'.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
not sure if the video was posted yet........fyi there is nudity and its hilarious

jason russell naked flip out

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Looked more scary than funny to me. Imagine how many people are now scarred for life for having witnessed that in broad daylight. Naked guy pounding the concrete, I hope he didn't cause no accidents!

edit on Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:44:47 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

That was not how I had imagined it. Even more bizzare that he is totaly naked. Complete freak out goiing on there

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

I agree. I assumed he had only been caught with his pants down, not completely naked in the middle of the street and in broad daylight!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrkelly77
not sure if the video was posted yet........fyi there is nudity and its hilarious

jason russell naked flip out

I've seen the video...it's not pretty.

I can certainly understand how some could find this scene "hilarious"...truly.

On the surface, it's tosh.o, tmz, run of the mill "entertainment"

Once you scratch the surface though, it starts to smell a little fishy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Some one brought up to me that he might have been drugged with out having knowledge of it. I should say that although i couldn't help but laugh at the video and have the song sexy and i know it in my head I do think that its a sad situation. I believe that this man probably had prior issues and with all the recent uproar (good and bad) over his Kony video that it pushed him over the edge. I hope that things work out for him.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Once you scratch the surface though, it starts to smell a little fishy.

I dont know why it smells fishy. This kind of behavior is completely possible. Chances are we have all heard of several cases similar to this one. Were those staged too?

Here is my impression. He had a breakdown. Thats it. There is no reason to think otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join