It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Children Co-founder arrested for public masturbation and drunkenness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
maybe his drunk a$$ saw those invisible kids for the first time and got a little happy about all the money he just made off of their invisible selves.

pONY Keg...KONY...OMG it's a conspiracy!
edit on 3/16/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

He had to be on drugs, right? Who masturbates in public on alcohol alone?
. I wonder if he ever masturbated in public while in Africa?

edit on 16-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
But no. Legit looking. So America should not invade Africa now? Hopefully this does some sway.

Well you had the whole crap with Clooney and some Governors today being arrested to draw our attention to SUDAN.

SOMEBODY definitely wants our attention in Africa.
edit on 16-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
drunk and causing that much mayhem at 11:30 am thats got to be some sort of drugs unless he's either on a bender or likes to dunk his cornflakes in beer to start his day

I'm not sure how I missed the part where it said 11:30 AM....I must have read it as PM.

Well, that just makes it all the more bizarre in my opinion. Unless it was an all night bender or something.

Even still, this man either has some serious issues or, he seriously cracked under all the pressure.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
At least Pee Wee Herman had the decency to do it in a theater.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Pee Wee never did it! He was set up!

I'm super cereal!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

As Robin Williams once said "Cocaine is just Gods way of letting you know you have to much money"

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The Invisible Children have been in the news a lot lately, here in San Diego.
www.sdcitybeat.com...
San Diego artist alleges Invisible Children copied her bracelet design

Everyone was posting about it on Facebook," she said. "So, I started watching it. Of course you feel moved; I kind of teared up—like, 'Wow, this is great.'"

And then somewhere around the nine-minute mark, a bracelet popped up on the screen.

"And I said, 'That looks exactly like mine.' I kept rewinding it, I hit pause, then I went to their website. Not only was it the same bracelet, but almost identical packaging."

"They were saying how nice the bracelets were, and they asked me if I'd ever done anything with a nonprofit or charity," she recalled. "I said I hadn't, but I would love to."

She gave them some postcards with images of her bracelets and her business card. She said one person wrote down his information on an Invisible Children flyer and gave it to her. And, on Dec. 19, one of Invisible Children's graphic designers contacted Grant to ask about buying a bracelet for his wife. Grant has the email, which she shared with CityBeat, and a record of the purchase.

link   

"Due to the nature of the detention, he was not arrested," she said at a press conference. "During the evaluation we learned we probably needed to take him to a medical facility because of statements he was saying."

Oh so another celeb getting off scott free? Wow

link   
That wasn't Peewee Herman was it? (sorry I couldn't resist, except I don't think he was drunk...)

I still haven't watched the video, it was plastered everywhere, so I started waiting for congress to see what they were going to try to sneak through.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A man cant masturbate in public anymore without being arrested and called a pervert? Political correctness gone wrong, I say.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by dragonsrreal

He had to be on drugs, right? Who masturbates in public on alcohol alone?

My thoughts exactly. Fancy getting caught playing with your fireman in public. Star for the Vid

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I smell the the smelly smell of something that smells fishy.

Jason Russell, 33, was allegedly found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, according to Lt. Andra Brown.

Allegedly? How are you allegedly found masturbating? I would think that would be a pretty clear cut situation.

Brown said police could not determine that he formed a criminal intent. There are no criminal charges pending because it looks like this is more of a medical situation.

WHAT! How is masturbating in public a medical situation?!?!?! This is ridiculous. I personally know people who have been arrested and registered as sex offenders for urinating in public. But public sex acts? Better send that guy to the hospital!

This smells like disinfo.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by amongus

Pee Wee never did it! He was set up!

I'm super cereal!

Nup

He was all "Problem??" 8^D
and then
he was all "Oh.. Problem.." 8^C

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

WHAT! How is masturbating in public a medical situation?!?!?! This is ridiculous. I personally know people who have been arrested and registered as sex offenders for urinating in public. But public sex acts? Better send that guy to the hospital!

Reminds me of the old case of Gillian Taylforth and the medicine she prescribed

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

It is alleged, until proven guilty in court. And in his case, he got off easy, probably only because he is famous. Had it been an average joe, he would have been charged.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal

Invisible Children Co-founder arrested for public masturbation and drunkenness

www.nbcsandiego.com

The co founder of invisible children has been arrested for masturbating whilst drunk and vamdalising cars in public

A co-founder for Invisible Children was detained in Pacific Beach Thursday for being drunk in public and masturbating, according to San Diego Police Department.

Source: Invisible Children Co-Founder Detained: SDPD | NBC San Diego
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow unbelievable not surprised to hear it though and he was masturbating in public? oh lord

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm loving the typical famous person excuse...... "exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition"

Invisible Children's CEO Ben Keesey released a statement after 1:40 p.m. on Friday saying:

“Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition. He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday. Jason’s passion and his work have done so much to help so many, and we are devastated to see him dealing with this personal health issue. We will always love and support Jason, and we ask that you give his entire family privacy during this difficult time.”
www.nbcsandiego.com

The exhaustion thing is what every famous person falls back on when they're busted. And really??? Dehydration and malnutrition? They don't have food for wealthy hipsters in San Diego?

OiO
edit on 16-3-2012 by OneisOne because: derr... typo! edit @ 5:56est

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
KONY as we all know is out of action at the moment. the guy has supposedly left the area and not been seen for years.

KONY April 20th 20212

is the NY new york?????

whats the KO

Knock OUT???

KO is Coca Cola on the New York exchange , isn't it? How many people drink coke?

There is a KO restuarant in New York.

maybe i should stop thinking out loud

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Anyone else think post-masturbation PeeWee looks like a badass? Just saying...

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join