It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Children Co-founder arrested for public masturbation and drunkenness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Invisible Children Co-founder arrested for public masturbation and drunkenness

www.nbcsandiego.com

The co founder of invisible children has been arrested for masturbating whilst drunk and vamdalising cars in public

A co-founder for Invisible Children was detained in Pacific Beach Thursday for being drunk in public and masturbating, according to San Diego Police Department.

Source: Invisible Children Co-Founder Detained: SDPD | NBC San Diego
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
From Hero to Zero in a week? Id love to see his face when he sobers up or maybe comes down from whatever he might have being taking

Definatly the kind of rap that sticks with you for life? Its definatly one way of getting your message and cause out there thats for sure? if it helps to bet his message accross then maybe even good things can come from being drunk in public playing with your gentlemens parts and trashing cars. This has got to be one of the funniest storys of the yesr so far. Makes a change from all the end of the world doom

www.nbcsandiego.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have never understood being drunk and masturbating in public. If I'm drunk enough to self gratify in public I'm so drunk that I couldn't.

Anyway, way to keep it classy fella. I still can't tell if they're a good cause or profit based. Haven't looked much into it honestly. All I know is that video made me uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This sounds like soemthing i would do honestly. against society as a sarcastic joke,
but to be honest i wonder where he got all that money to party like that, gee i wonder
screw the children

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Another brainwashed person programming gone wrong? This is certainly strange!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday. Source: Invisible Children Co-Founder Detained: SDPD | NBC San Diego

Too funny, you can't make this stuff up.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Haha this just confirms that this is a big public experiment.

link   
Aww c'mon, what's wrong with a little public drunken masturbation every now and then?

LOL, at least his children are a bit more visible now.
edit on 16-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

link   
LOL wow..... Just reading that headline I was like "MK this has got to be The Onion
".

But no. Legit looking. So America should not invade Africa now? Hopefully this does some sway.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I vaguely remember reading a thread here on ATS saying profit based. I think his "salary" was something like 80 grand a year. Yeah, credibility just flew out the window, I hope the story gets plenty coverage.

edit on 16/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

link   

Maybe he thought he had drank some of the invisibility potion, and was under the false belief that he was invisible, at the time.

What is 'Invisible Children'?

eta: I didn't want this image in my head, but it is now there, so I might as well share it.

Try to imagine him going at it, while standing there against the wall. The whole time just giggling with a big smile, and while thinking "hhihihihihi they can't see me."

edit on 3/16/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

link   
I dont think its funny.

Very strnage yes, but not funny.

This behaviour is possibly a reaction to something very dark he is hiding? or the organisation is hiding?

IS this another part of the experiment that is KONY2012 which wont be actually be launched until 20th april(adolfs birthday)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So the vid is pulled off for a short time and now he's caught pulling himself off?

How odd. Something seriously wiggy about all this, my Spideysense says stay well away.

edit on 16-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

link   
drunk and causing that much mayhem at 11:30 am thats got to be some sort of drugs unless he's either on a bender or likes to dunk his cornflakes in beer to start his day

link   
Cocain is a helluva drug!..

Seriously sounds like he was on something more than alcohol .. I'm not buying the exhaustion and malnutrition story..

link   

Yikes! I suppose I can understand him being intoxicated given the scrutiny and what not the organization has been under since the Kony video went viral but......the masturbation in public takes it to a level that I just can't quite understand.

I'm no saint and have been highly intoxicated myself throughout points in my life but, never to a point where I would ever masturbate in public. Kinda sad and sick at the same time.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The org behind the "Get Kony" thing, attempting to remove the Lord's Resistance Army guy in Africa.

edit on 16/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
drunk and causing that much mayhem at 11:30 am thats got to be some sort of drugs unless he's either on a bender or likes to dunk his cornflakes in beer to start his day

Sprinkled with '___' for flavor

link   
“Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition"

I've been exausted and dehydrated before...the first thought I had surely wasn't let's go masturbate in public.Gotta love damage control.The dude was either drunk or on some kind a drug.I swear,they think everyone is stupid.

link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

It's an organization designed to highlight Kony's misdeeds I think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join