It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I have been diagnosed as epileptic. :(

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
If it is Epilepsy then I'm pretty sure my self-medicating ways kept it at bay and it decided to rear its ugly head because I stopped. :/

Without break T&C....I am in a similar situation all around.

Thinking about hopping over to either NM or NV for the MM laws.
I was actually thinking about just hopping back to NV for a bit to get the card and then hopping back to where I am now even though they don't have MM laws (there's a big push to get them here though, hopefully that goes through)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

My sister-in law and my nephew were diagnosed as epileptic. They both have been on medication since then and haven't had any more seizures. You'll just have to get used to taking a pill at a particular time every day. .

When we're faced with these problems in life, just remind yourself about people who are struggling with more disabling physical problems then yourself. It could be much worse. So keep your head up, don't let this occupy your mind. You'll be okay. Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I've just signed in for the first time in YEARS to tell you not to panic....

I've had epi for around 13 years now. First thing I suggest is finding out what causes your fits. Its a bit of a common misconception that its strobe lights that do, when it can be anything at all. For example mine is triggered by tiredness.

And don't worry yourself about it.... the worst part of any seizure as I'm sure you know by now is the gnarly headache after and chewed up tongue.

At least you know what it is and that it can be controlled

Regards,

Stu

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
One of my friends is epileptic, and it really doesn't change his life much. He is still able to drink, to go out, and to pretty much live his life.

He has to take medicine, but other than that, he's just like any other person. He just has to be careful sometimes.

Don't worry, it isn't the end of your life. It just gives you a fresh challenge.

Challenge Accepted.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hey, I watched my grandma slowly die cause of the BS you are spouting right now. It does NOT work or it would be medical science. It is not. When you have submitted the treatments for scrutiny under the scientific method and it come back as proven then you can say it works. Your anecdotes mean nothing in the face of cold hard science.
reply to post by TsukiLunar

i am very sorry to hear about your grandma.... may i ask what she died of and why was it because of the BS i am allegedly spouting just now ? did she use a fully qualified herbalist ?
and if she was dying why didnt she go to hospital? and use 'proper medicine' with 'real' doctors.... my grandma died of tuberculosis in hospital.... she had been in and out for over a year.... that medicine never cured or helped her.... but she was too skeptical about alternative methods..... maybe if she'd tried it she might not have suffered as she did and it might have eased the pain - all im saying is sometimes its worth a look and a try.... even just to ease pain....

anyway my condolences to thee..... RIP to both our nans

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

That was uncalled for, and very harsh
as fluff said sorry for your losses
but dont vent your anger on fluff
AND i am living proof that home remedies work
ive got all the evidence docs reports etc
20yrs of crap from the docs that dont work
home remedy cured it
and fluff did not advocate using home remedys
clearly states if western meds dont work its worth searching another alternative

again sorry
we all lose the ones we love eventually
regards
dave

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You should consider the lies of the last 38 yrs. to get your life back.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

lookingatlyme.blogspot.com...

Watch these video about this ground breaking research with cases of MS, Parkinson's and ALS/Motor Neuron treating on long term antibiotics
Remember what Prof. Montagneir said--treat/test/treat/test/treat/test.....the truth will get you well....

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... 2010 Oct Abstract
OBJECTIVE: Western blotting (WB; immunoblotting)

As they look for themselves they have discovered the also need criteria for Pos....Notice sensitivity is still what I consider low while the specificity is extremely high!!!!! Which means we may still need to kill some first to be seen on the testing.....

www.canlyme.com...
The CDC criteria for a positive WB are as follows:

* For IgM, 2 of the following three bands: OspC (22-25), 39 and 41.

* For IgG, 5 of the following ten bands: 18, OspC (22-25), 28, 30, 39, 41, 45, 58, 66 and 93.

Can we now estimate how many patients have been left to die with their syndrome of unknown origin because of the lies and failures?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... 2010 Nov 24
Distribution of Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato in China.

Just because we have tests that don't work with organisms that can share their genes to hide. Criminals have profitted of the suffering of man while ignoreing what infectious antigens have done in giving them prion synergy from vaccines. No One should be left to suffer without long term treatment to kill all the infections in hiding and stem cells to raise the gates genetically altered organisms have dropped. The only difference in the syndromes is what and how many infections you have and where they settle in the body or the brain. As they infect the neurons scientists were shocked to also see the hormones there as well. They're functions are being disrupted by the infections as well. There is no time for more greed and lies in the Autism being diagnosed every 4 mins. or the millions stuck in Alzheimers the Public must help take care of. You either treat your syndrome or not---there is no try.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

I've studied the basis of almost all the epileptic drugs. Most of them are based on old knowledge of the plants and a few may be based on ancient knowledge of animal fats. It appears to be the fat cells, not the oils. I am a firm believer in much of the knowledge of our ancestors. We are being programed to disregard this knowledge so that certain groups become the center of our dependency. I agree that a pill would be a nice option if the side effects didn't bother a person but in most cases that's not reality. It's also noteworthy to say that most doctors choose not to treat themselves using the normal medical practices they are promoting. Most doctors understand that diet and adequate exercise are the key to good health.

Our personal diet has to reflect the evolution of our ability to eat foods set by our ancestors traditions. Looking at your parents diet is not enough, you have to study all your relatives eating habits. Pay attention at Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner and at potluck dinners where homemade foods are. Check out ethnic gatherings in your area and see which food booths have the biggest lines. The casing on a hot dog has elastins in it, same as fat cells. Research how the availability of these at the proper time help to form the myalin sheath and strengthen the elasticity of different types of cells in our body. Learn to understand that Herbs and spices are real medicines, not just flavorings as we are led to believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What happens if infectious organisms share their genes with other organisms, us and even agrobacterium now?
The tests that work to detect antibodies won't work===This is how they have forced the people to suffer, and then if that wasn't enough they gave us guidelines that were unattainable for over 50% of the pop.s

Now there is a new test, but it requires no meds on board for 30 days before draw and ship.

www.researchednutritionals.com...

researchednutritionals.com...

But you can challenge by taking antibiotics and then retesting with Western Blot....Only one band is required to say pos. Not the CDC/IDSA lies to force you to pay for all the junk they come up with to just ease the symptoms/

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverMaven

I think you are referring to horizontal transfer in Genetics. That's possible, we become a little bit of mosquito when we are bit by a mosquito. I know it exists from new research, I assume that bacteria could have a similar effect. Fungus probably integrates into our genetics too. Molds...errr... I don't see that but it's possibly there too.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Now how did the double post happen, seems like the mouse stuck and double clicked.
edit on 17-3-2012 by rickymouse because: double post. It's the mouses fault. The other mouse

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I refer to prion synergy. If you watch the video's you will see Prof. M who has been in China for the last few yrs. working to find something to stop prion. He came home to get his country the help they need in funding the research to cure the masses. France makes their researchers retire and China gave him a facility to work named in his honor to work for mankind.

Genetically altered organisms have given infectious organisms proteins the ability to swap genes to hide.

www.actionlyme.org...
www.actionlyme.org...

www.godsciencebook.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

You see HIV never caused AIDS and they know it---vaccines did as they now cause all syndromes of unknown origin as well.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... 2012 Mar 2
J Bacteriol. 2012 Mar 2. [Epub ahead of print]
From these collective data, we conclude that TprC is a bona fide

rare OMP as well as a functional ortholog of E. coli OmpF.
Using Ecoli and mycoplasma in vaccines when they didn't know what all it was capable of hiding----

www.actionlyme.org...
Pam3cys is ecoli for use in vaccines---a genetic equivalent.
Pam2cys is mycoplasma for the same.....

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.youtube.com...

"
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... 2012 Feb Thank You WI.
Abstract
The latent membrane protein 1 (LMP1) of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) regulates its own expression

and the expression of human genes via its two functional moieties;

Now the the money is going where it should have been all along, the research globally has exploded in our Pres. getting us patent relief along with the shifitng of funds. And why they want him out so bad. Because the treatment is long term antibiotics to kill all the infections and stem cells to raise the gates the vaccines have dropped.

But they push for and have been ahead with their own trials of chemo, because they know they are going to lose their shirts, but with the 9000 patents expiring the losses increase unless they can come up with something to make them lots of money---the chemo they own....Which will not cure them and may cause much more damages.

Prevention is the key to mans survival---prevent more infectious antigens in the mix, get rid of the vectors of disease that now carry them caused by the greed and ignorance to ignore what really caused AIDS/MadCow/Lyme, and treat the syndromatic, the animals, and prevent contaminations of our vast oceans----we might make it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I was diagnose with epilepsy 25 years ago...and after three surgeries and hundreds of bottles if Dilatin...I still am epileptic...so I feel for you!

It is something that you can live with...as hard as it seems at times...(a good seizure always causes me some incontinence with a lot of embarrassment)...so hang in there!

I have lesions on my brain...and surgery beyond what they have already done could be devastating...so I have chosen to live out my days with the seizures...and hope the great grand mal will wait until I am 80!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm definitely going to watch those later, thank you for the links. I have to get ready to go to a Native American Pow Wow today to try to understand more of their insight into things. All knowledge is valuable, not just what our present society deems as valuable.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Obama to request $80 million from Congress to fund Alzheimer’s research | The State Column
www.thestatecolumn.com

The people already know what works----but the liars who controlled our Congress worked to keep their money changers filling their pockets.

www.molecularalzheimer.org...

www.youtube.com...

When they made the Hep. vaccine from immortal cells from a woman that had Syphilis, cancer and Hep. they gave us all prion synergy. Because it is spirochetes and their 15-20 morphs that cause Hep....not a virus.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

good post i totally agree... also they put so much crap into food stuffs these days... it aint good !!

ty for the reply
happy day to thee :-)
fluff x

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

ty dave

yep like i stated over and over if the 'proper' medicine doesn't work its worth trying another....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well I just got back from the Neurologist...

He said I can't drive for 6 months

Which to me doesn't look promising, and he's sending me off for another smattering of tests (EEG tomorrow, then a fMRI and an MRA).

In the meantime though, since my last post on here I've had what I believe to be a few more events. Not a big one like the first one I had, but little ones; Feel weird for like 15 mins or so, then just sudden nausea to the point of having to rush to the bathroom to vomit. I'll have crazy feelings of deja vu, or just feel like I'm disconnected from everything randomly during the day, chills, etc.

I'm hoping it's not epilepsy though, being a Pharma Tech I get to read the side effects list of the anticonvulsants we distribute, and they were already pretty long and scary. Now just knowing I might have to start taking one or more of those drugs is making my stomach turn just thinking about it...

Well wish me luck....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Just saw a post from you on a different thread. Yesterday I came across some info while researching health issues for my wife that may be relevant/useful:

www.trincoll.edu...

www.ehow.com...

Both adenosine and ammonium can be influenced by diet.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'd like to again thank everyone for their replies to this somewhat old thread... just felt the need to give an update on my situation when I rediscovered it.

The short version: Keppra failed to control my siezures at all, and Dilatnin(the 2nd medication) made me have a psychotic break in the hospital(an understatement according to the Dallas PD, and the officers I managed to put in the ER)...yes I have honestly more or less begged forgiveness from the (volunteer)officers I hurt, before anyone ask. I have been switched to a third medication now. The medication I am on now is known as Carbamazepine XR(Tetragol)

As of this date I have had (according to my neurologist) somewhere between 16,000 and 17,000 tonic-clonic(grand mal) siezures in the last year. Still dealing with several broken bones(cracked ribs from siezure induced falls, not the PD :p). My Dr told me he is amazed that I am alive, and not a vegitable as this point.
Still unable to drive, or do many things on my own...but at least I know who I am.

I will be sending private messages out to contact, and thank members for their support in this shortly(possibly tommorrow...I need sleep I think). I honestly forgot that I made this thread(the siezures managed to completely erase my memories of my ex-wife, marriage, many friends, and in general several years of my life), So I apologise for the time frame in my reply. I never intend to be rude to anyone at all, I promise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join