It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Security Cabinet Votes 8 To 6 To Attack Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I hope the UK government stays out of this one.. I know a bunch of people will refuse to soldier on this one unless it comes directly to the UK..

I wish someone would build a giant wall around the whole middle east and fill it with concrete..

Maybe build a nice starbucks on top of it..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You Americans make the rest of the world laugh complaining about even $6 gas.

In Europe, many countries are already paying $12-$13 a gallon. In Canada, it's been over $6 for some time.

in canada it has nothing to do with striking iran, opec or any b.s. excuse the pathetic canadian government tries to shovel down it's citizens already beat and battered corpses.

it has everything to do with how it's government sold one of the largest proven oil reserves in the world, located in alberta, to giant american oil companies.

that oil, recovered in alberta, transported and refined a thousand miles away in any southern u.s. state sells for $3.00 a gallon, while just a few miles away from the tar pits, is refined and sold to canadians at double the price.

but unlike americans, canadians lack any sort of passion, self-worth, dignity and national pride.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Justifying a wrong doesn't make a right. Misery likes company. Countries paying $12-$13 and $6.00 dollars a gallon for gas is an outrage! The longer people allow themselves to be burdened with outrageous energy prices and taxes, the more government and corporate greed will take advantage of it. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. As long as we still have change in our pocket books, the consumer will take it up the back side.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
ZH really sensationalized this, there wasn't a vote.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If Iran is attacked I fear this may go nuclear. At the very least I think unconventional weapons will be used such as chemical weapons.

The rest of the world seems to want to wait this out and give sanctions a little longer. I think Israel should listen to the U.S. / U.K.

The U.S. doesn't need another war. If this happens the rampage that occured last week in Afghanistan will be a much more common occurance.

Our soldiers have been at war for 10+ years.

It is difficult to win a political war and all but impossible to win religious war. That is what we will be fighting.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

I'm inclined to agree with you. I've been watching this for a while.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok, so I did some research on this and I found this story nowhere but on a couple of news sites. Other then that it is mostly on sites like ATS where someone took it and ran with it. In fact some of the links to the story that were given in the following posts aren't even there anymore nor are there any stories reflecting this at all.

I think just like the last 6 months that everyone is once again over-reacting about impending war with Iran. I honestly don't think we are going to go to war with Iran anytime soon if ever. If anything Iran will be another N.Korea to read about and sweat over for the next 30 yrs.

America, Israel, and Britain are being overly hostile lately when it comes to the rest of the world. Lets see since Bush left office you know the guy that everyone hated.

~America and Britain are seemingly entering a new cold war with Russia
~Israel has been trying to start a war with Iran since the Iraqi conflict came to a halt. I know it might not be popular but does anyone remember the Iranian Freighter that went through the Suez Canal and how it was supposed to spark WW 3?
~The Economy has gone more down the drain then it was when Bush was in office.
~We are still in Afghanastan and have not improved relations we have infact worsened relations with Pakistan.
~We are now in a cold economic war with China

I mean wow look at all the great changes that came with Mr. Obama for Change.

The smartest thing he has done over his entire presidential term was telling Israel to back down and actually backing off the war rhetoric, but hey who needs the US Government or British Government to carry on the war rhetoric. We have all the people on ATS and like sites doing it for them at this point. I see a lot of people saying they don't want anymore wars but those same people are right here posting about how Israel is going to attack at any moment. Iran is evil blah blah blah like some sort of sick sadistic cheerleading squad.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Zionists have been whinning since 1996 for the US to take out Iran cos' they are scared....

We have paid them over 3 billion a yr. since 1985 so they can take care of themselves, and what they have done is bought and paid for Congress, infiltrated our Armed Services, Medical and Corp. Services to protect their interests. Not ours.

They have been on a mission to take US out because they believe we are their donkeys. In fact they allowed one company to make a Anthrax vaccine to give to our men at arms as we now watch 15 soldiers a day kill themselves and they don't even know why....Because they got control of the research and the guidelines to suppress the truth of massive prion infections and why to this day we still don't have a blood test to detect.

The US is crippled, even if you can't see it, in the now Autism epidemic being diagnosed at one every 4 mins., of which 4 out of 5 are males, the Alzheimers epidemic being diagnosed at one every 10 mins., the MS pts. being diagnosed every 10 mins. All the other syndromes stupid came up with to kill you off?
We don't know, no one ever bothered to ask until Pres. Obama started moving moneys where they should have been going all along...

They are not afraid of Iran-----they hope to get US into a war that will destoy us and then have their lands as they believe God intended. With all the males taken out we will soon be raising anothers flag.
edit on 17-3-2012 by SilverMaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

There is no public transportation in most American small cities. You're lucky if you have public transportation from one city to another that is if you want to board a bus with all the other low life on it. I did back a few years ago and don't wish to repeat it. I would love to have a much more efficient car with power as well for when I need it. However I do believe those in power have held things back here in the US.

Americans love to complain and hearing that we are exporting more than half our oil or gas products and have become a net exporter makes some upset we're paying higher prices while our government gives billions in tax breaks to the oil companies. Although our current government has been doing their best to block drilling on public lands and hold back oil companies here from increasing production. They expanded production anyway on private lands. I believe the problem is our political system requires all politicians to be rich and make deals to get in power. Plus too many Americans are stupid by not reading about the politicians and believe all the mainstream news. We really are not left with any great choices on who to vote for.

I expect gas prices to double or triple if war breaks out. I can afford it but won't like it and will cut back my spending wherever I can. That will leave less money to buy a new more efficient car but those seem to be real slow to get developed in my opinion. Those who commute to their job over an hour away each day are really going to suffer if this happens. They may not have to commute for long though because our economy will skydive.
If prices stay high and food prices double or triple as well, then I may have a problem. I guess the ultra rich will still have money but no one else will.

edit on 17/3/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
In other news, China, Russia, Turkey, and not to mention half of the Middle Eastern states, including Egypt, Libya, and lets not forget North Korea, will unite and stand by Iran because well, they all have their reasons.

Welcome to WW3 everyone.

Wouldn't it be ironic that WW3 gets started by the Jews, while WW2 was perpetrated against them? I'd call that a comeback.
edit on 16-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

A completely fanciful post.

China and Russia will not risk their total annihilation over Iran. Turkey is part of NATO, and would not opt out (thus putting itself at risk against the USA, France, Germany and Great Britain). Egypt has already been spanked by Israel...knows they would be again...and has big internal problems of their own to worry about. Libya...right. North Korea is a backdoor, backroom supporter of Iran...they have no ability to, immediately, directly intervene in a conflict between Israel and Iran.

The last part of your post is just...well, odd.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

In Europe, many countries are already paying $12-$13 a gallon. In Canada, it's been over $6 for some time.

You are completely correct my bunny friend. Our prices are much cheaper relatively speaking, however, what we Americans are having a difficult time with is how little our dollar is worth now. America is experiencing a giant and proverbial "kick in the rump!"

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OliArtist

Originally posted by Azadok

It's all realitive , you probably make more on average per hourly wage , I am fairly sure they have the fleecing of the people's down pat.

Nope. I think you will find wages are very low in many parts of Europe (even here in the UK many, many people are struggling by on £10,000 ish per year, and in eastern Europe, where fuel is still very expensive, many earn peanuts). The difference is that Europeans (and Japanese, and Koreans, and Australians, and New Zealanders, and Canadians, and South Africans etc) are MORE EFFICIENT. Americans need to learn about efficiency. News flash: 30mpg is NOT good fuel mileage!

What a complete joke, looks like you have some learning to do yourself! American taxpayers just spent billions bailing out your financial markets. We can't pump enough of our tax dollars into your black hole. Step off your podium and say thank you instead of gushing over your little utopia!

A little reading assignment. No country has the perfect solutions and certainly not those you have listed.
thenewamerican.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Well your post isn't nearly as fanciful as mine but it's nevertheless rooted in nothing but opinion so I digress.

But why is the last part so odd? I mean, think about it. The Jews who lived through the hardships of WW2 have passed on a legacy of complete and utter suspicion of everyone around them to their grandkids. They don't trust anybody completely and feel that only they understand themselves fully.

This from a 2005 article and words of Ariel Sharon:

"The Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, marked the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz 60 years ago with a warning that the Holocaust had taught Jews that they can rely on no one but themselves for their survival.

The world did not like the Jews fighting back, Mr Sharon said, and when they did, it fuelled anti-Semitism.

"The allies knew of the annihilation of the Jews. They knew and did nothing," he told the Israeli parliament on Wednesday.

Source

They did nothing?! really?! what part of, oh it started WW2 and nuked two cities in Japan did this guy miss? And why does he bother instilling distrust among his fellow men? So it could sit in their guts like a knife remembered? or so they can add 1+1 and accumulate enough hatred so it leads to a WW3? Well that last sentence is a conspiracy theory but this is a conspiracy theory site, deal with it

What about Netanyahu's comparison of Iran to Nazi Germany? Why does he bother doing that? or why does any of the recent Israeli PM's bother bringing up Auschwitz everytime they talk about Iran? Is it simply because they want to instill in peoples heads that if they don't act now, it would be like last time? Or are they simply working for a sly comeback?

Netanyahu compared Iran to Nazi Germany:
edit on 17-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well doesn't this just show how #ed Europe is on oil issues compared to just the usa? It sucks regardless. Though i've heard from many british friends of mine many people do not use cars compared to the amount of americans. IS this true?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i wonder if iran or china will launch a preemptively preemptive attack to counter israel's threats. someone is going to start shooting soon, just not sure who.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

"The allies knew of the annihilation of the Jews. They knew and did nothing," he told the Israeli parliament on Wednesday.

Source

They did nothing?! really?! what part of, oh it started WW2 and nuked two cities in Japan did this guy miss? And why does he bother instilling distrust among his fellow men? So it could sit in their guts like a knife remembered? or so they can add 1+1 and accumulate enough hatred so it leads to a WW3? Well that last sentence is a conspiracy theory but this is a conspiracy theory site, deal with it

]

You are sadly mistaken about history. America actually commended Hitler on his sterilization of the Jews. And we really didn't care what Germany did to them. It was only when we were attacked that we got involved. Saving the Jews was a sidenote, and didn't happen til after the war was all but won. What Germany did to the Jews has NOTHING to do with why America entered WWII. And it sure had nothing to do with why we bombed Japan.

Europe(Britain and France) didn't really care what Germany did either, until Germany invaded France.Then things got heavy. (These last 2 sentences are a little oversimplified, but the first paragraph is dead on.)
edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

That statement "The allies knew of the annihilation of the Jews. They knew and did nothing" is 100% correct. Actually, it's an understatement. Our officials were cheering on Germany.

In case you missed my previous posts, I'm one to highly criticize Israel. I'm not biased...
edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

over 6$? where are you. it should be $5.33, and thats like the absolute maximum we've reached so far.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
well albert pike did say ww 3 and israel would be destroyed to make way for a new social order
and it is the world wide war on terror

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

I gues if israel does get destroyed then there goes christianity pretty much

also the talmudic kabbalists have to have their burnt offering of 6 million and between Iran and Israel right now you have 6 million
( if you think the holocaust happened in ww 2 fine...no luciferian messiach yet so it obviously didn't count the way it was prophesied to.)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

I thought you said all non-Muslims. Would that not include Christians, Hindus etc.
Yet to support this you present a verse that talks of war only with jews????
Am I missing something?
Was your implied kill everyone who isn't Muslim just so much hyperbole?
Just curious

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
im sick of xionism.
im sick of the internati0nal families ruining the world.

im sick of the chozen believing they have green blood pumping thru them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join