It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kony still active?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok I know there are a lot of Kony posts and probably this has been brought up a few times in some threads but I do want to find out more than what I haven't already read.

A friend told me to watch the video so I did, and probably like everyone else when they watched it, I felt like these people were doing something absolutely amazing - and although I still do think they are I couldn't help but feel like something was a bit off with it..

So I read up a few things there are quite a few conspiracy theory's going on, but one that was on a new website said only 32% of the money they were receiving were actually going to this cause.

I also read that Kony isn't even active any more, he fled in 2006 (I think) & the Ugandan people are mad that this is being brought up again?

Can anyone shed any light on this a bit more am I wrong?

www.theafricareport.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">http...://www.theafricarep ort.com/index.php/news-analysis/kony-2012-and-a-lot-of-angry-ugandans-501807410.html

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by baboon123

You are correct. Kony has been out of Uganda since 2006.

The motivations here are not what they appear. Dig into the details and that becomes clear. Dig into the organization and other alliances become very worrisome.

So the question remains - what is the motivation?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Apparently the motivation is to get drunk, run around in your underwear, vandalize cars, and masturbate in public.
That's what the Kony founder did with his money, he couldn't handle it... money, that is

www.nbcsandiego.com...

join