It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Paul Supporters will be voting for Obama?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Well, I guess I do now! That makes one

Tell me, was it an "it serves you Rinos right" kind of vote?
Sort of a revenge of the Paulbots.
Or did you think Obama was a decent second choice?

Edit to ad: I consider being called a Paulbot, a badge of honor BTW

edit on 17-3-2012 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

none?

they would not be called RP supporters in they did..

write him in the ballot.. wtf are they gonna do?

contrary to idiotic belief you can vote for who you want to regardless of your "party"..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Libertarian Party will offer a very good candidate for president this year. Although the nominee won't be decided until the convention in early May, there are several good contenders. One of the leaders is Gary Johnson, former governor of New Mexico. And who knows, Ron Paul may jump to the Libertarian party when it's no longer possible to be effective as a Republican.

I gave up voting for the lesser of two evils long ago. I go to the polls to vote for the people I think are the best for the job with no second-guessing their chances of winning. That's the only way good people are going to win.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I won't vote for the current figurehead or the other 3 puppets presented to us.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This thread proves that Ron Paul is a RINO, as if we didn't know already.
If the Paulestinians can't vote for their master, I doubt they will even vote at all because doing so would be extremely hypocritical, especially if they voted for Obama.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Petriclivicus

Really all it would take is the young people, who are very interested in martial arts, have excellent hand to eye coordination, and due to war video games an understanding of squad tactics, alibi the fact though no sane person could get used to gore and death. Yet many of my generation are not the most intelligent; some are and I have met quite a few, but many could easily drown in a bathtub at 18. I'm voting Ron Paul no matter what as a matter of this probably being our governments last chance before the people, wake up angry.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

If the Paulestinians can't vote for their master,

LOL did you really just go there? Are you seriously stereotypically comparing Ron Paul supporters to the Palestinians who lob missiles into Israel on an almost daily basis and are termed "terrorists" according to almost every news outlet in America??? Because if you are, then this sort of proves that the MSM and people like you have been twisting this into a heap of lies that never even existed. I bet you wouldn't even know, or care to know that many Paul supporters actually think Israel has the right to defend itself. (myself included, but after watching the total crap the media and GOP has been doing to Ron Paul, I'm seriously not sure what to believe anymore) You're a sickly kind of person if you're trying to paint Paul supporters as the type that supports terrorism and believe what the big banks, the Fed and the elite keep feeding into your head so that anyone who can see past the BS doesn't expose it.

Are you maybe trying to turn this into a completely different convo not related to anything having to do with what Ron Paul supporters are trying to convey here?? Really Alexandro? Are you wanting to make this about Israel, or should you have perhaps stated what you were trying to convey with something entirely different other than a stupid remark like "Paulestinians"? THIS kind of subtile BS is exactly what the media and your pals in the "elite" circle have been doing from day one and you bought it like a good little citizen as far as I'm concerned. Stop stepping in the BS and use your brain!
edit on 18-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm writing in Ron Paul with Ross Perot for his VP

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A vote for mitt romney, santorum, or gingrich is essentially a vote for Obama because they cannot beat him. Paul knows this, and would never ask a supporter to stamp out their belief in Liberty.

It's Ron Paul or No-one!

I'll be writing him in if he's not on the ticket.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Exactly ZERO.
Let's see if there even ARE elections!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join