It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Paul Supporters will be voting for Obama?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ron Paul supporters will either vote for Dr. Paul, or write in Dr. Paul on the ballot or

vote for the man that Ron Paul endorses.

It's pretty simple math, in my opinion.

We will not vote for the status quo, be they Democrat or Republican.

Time for you to get a life.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Paul fans like to throw their vote away, so they won't vote, even though I assure you, Paul himself will ask them to vote for the republican candidate, hopefully some listen to him.

Had to re-post your post as, "IT SAYS IT ALL".

At least for me

edit on 3/17/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by jjf3rd77

After being betrayed by Democrats the last time I voted for a Dem (Obamacare) I will never vote for a Democrat again. Ever. If I don't vote for Paul or for the Libertarian candidate... I'll vote for whoever can beat Obama.

I have to say..that is about the most ignorant statement I have heard today.

What if Ron Paul is on the Democratic ticket in 2016? You will still vote like a spurned lover?

I understand you voted for change from Bush and all you got was more Bush...but come on.

Peace
edit on 17-3-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Ron Paul supporters will either vote for Dr. Paul, or write in Dr. Paul on the ballot or

vote for the man that Ron Paul endorses.

It's pretty simple math, in my opinion.

We will not vote for the status quo, be they Democrat or Republican.

And, if push comes to shove [i.e. Dr. Paul drops out], not vote at all/write yourself in.

I refuse to be boxed in by tribalistic nonsense, and I also refuse to vote for Obama just to satisfy a petty lust for revenge.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If a supporter of Ron Paul votes for Obama, that person wasn't a supporter of Ron Paul. Obama is for larger government and more power for the government, everything Ron Paul is against.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
why ask the question? a no vote becuz Romney and Obama are controlled puppets... the question is would you vote for evil A or evil B... i'd vote Paul because he will run as a third party candidate!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I will not be voting for Obama if Ron Paul drops out, but I will silently be routing for Obama--not because he's a better choice than Romney or Santorum, but precisely because he's (slightly) worse. Here's why: In my opinion, our nation--the one time "land of the free"--is nothing but a distant memory. We only have two avenues to restore our liberty (if it's not already too late).

Our first option, and my preferred method, is to elect a president who actually respects and adheres to the constitution. This is why I support Ron Paul and hope beyond hope that he will win the presidency.

The second, and only remaining, option is revolution.

So just do the math. If Ron Paul drops out, thus eliminating Option A, we are left only with Option B (aka Revolution). So...If revolution is our only option to restore our individual liberties, then Obama (particularly because he'd be in a second term with nothing to lose) is the most likely candidate to get that party started!!! All I want is freedom for my children and I--whether it's ushered in peacefully by a constitutionalist like Ron Paul or forcefully taken back from control freaks (like Obama, Romney, or Santorum) is completely irrelevant to me. I just want our freedoms to be restored as quickly as possible...before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiloNickels
I will not be voting for Obama if Ron Paul drops out, but I will silently be routing for Obama--not because he's a better choice than Romney or Santorum, but precisely because he's (slightly) worse. Here's why: In my opinion, our nation--the one time "land of the free"--is nothing but a distant memory. We only have two avenues to restore our liberty (if it's not already too late).

Our first option, and my preferred method, is to elect a president who actually respects and adheres to the constitution. This is why I support Ron Paul and hope beyond hope that he will win the presidency.

The second, and only remaining, option is revolution.

So just do the math. If Ron Paul drops out, thus eliminating Option A, we are left only with Option B (aka Revolution). So...If revolution is our only option to restore our individual liberties, then Obama (particularly because he'd be in a second term with nothing to lose) is the most likely candidate to get that party started!!! All I want is freedom for my children and I--whether it's ushered in peacefully by a constitutionalist like Ron Paul or forcefully taken back from control freaks (like Obama, Romney, or Santorum) is completely irrelevant to me. I just want our freedoms to be restored as quickly as possible...before it's too late.

I actually am of the same mindset. EXACTLY. If Ron Paul doesnt win, the people will revolt. Change IS coming. Just how ugly it will be is still open for debate.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
As I mentioned in another thread, 95% of everyone I know intends on voting for Obama if Paul does not get the nomination. Cut and dry. Plain and Simple. The reasoning is that If they cant vote for who they want, then they will leave the democrat in office in an act of spite.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

i will not vote for obama...

link   
It's called the hold your nose vote. And it certainly will NOT be for Obama.

link   
My question tho folks is this: What makes you think were gonna get an election at all?

Considering ALL the recent events lately, especially that last Exec Order that is enforcable during peace time as well...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I had heard that nonsense before. Can't run an election during wartime. Got news for ya. How do you think Obama became president?
edit on 17-3-2012 by Petriclivicus because: spelling

edit on 17-3-2012 by Petriclivicus because: addition

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'll write Paul in before I cast a ballot for Obama or for any other corrupt politician. I think that is going to be the typical response. We're done with the GOP and DNC and anyone that isn't just hasn't realized yet that they should be as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Petriclivicus
I had heard that nonsense before. Can't run an election during wartime. Got new for ya. How do you thing Obama became president?

Oh, I know what the law says. What makes you think they will follow it or any of the other hundreds of lows they have broken? Be objective here...

But no, under Martial Law, he can postpone the elections.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

As I mentioned in another thread, 95% of everyone I know intends on voting for Obama if Paul does not get the nomination. Cut and dry. Plain and Simple. The reasoning is that If they cant vote for who they want, then they will leave the democrat in office in an act of spite.

It's not just an act of spite for me, though, Petriclivicus. Spite implies that you're going against your own goals. Spite would imply that you are just kinda saying, "# it...let's watch Obama finish killing America". I'm not saying that at all. I don't want to see Obama finish destroying America, I want to see the people take back their nation when he tries it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I regret to inform you that OUR country hasnt got the B@LL$ to take OUR country back. There are allot of ment that talk big. There are allot of men that make suggestions. But they all LACK a pair. In addition, it will take many millions to accomplish that. As far I see it AIN'T Gonna Happen. I am willing to lay money that says Obama will win the election if Paul is Not nominated.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Petriclivicus because: .

edit on 17-3-2012 by Petriclivicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I regret to inform you that OUR country hasnt got the B@LL$ to take OUR country back. There are allot of ment that talk big. There are allot of men that make suggestions. By they all LACK a pair. In addition, it will take many millions to accomplish that. As far I see it AIN'T Gonna Happen. I am willing to lay money that says Obama will win the election if Paul is Not nominated.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Petriclivicus because: .

and read my prior post. I explain exactly why, if paul isn't elected, I HOPE it IS Obama. He's the most likely one to steal enough freedoms and do it quickly and brashly enough to inspire those panzies you speak of to grow a pair and take some action.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If we could find just one person with enough power to lead, there will be followers. Over 200 million, .. .. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I will definitely NOT vote for Obama or any of the other Republican candidates.

I will most likely write in Paul if he's not the Republican candidate, but will evaluate third party candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join