It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Paul Supporters will be voting for Obama?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Voting for Ron Paul will be symbolic and I will write him in if he is not on the ballot.
Ron Paul is revolutionary symbol at this point. I only wish we could find out how many people actually end up voting for him through writing him in.
I doubt we will get those kinds of results and if we did they probably would not be accurate.

We should vote for Ron Paul and then celebrate with a new fire arm purchase.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Bush1, Clinton, Bush2, and Obama are the same. 24 yrs of destruction and Terror and soon to be another 4 yrs of the same.

Good Luck. Speaking of Grandfathers, mine died a couple of years ago. He would have had no clue what really is going on because he would be watching the Evening News. I wouldnt even waste my time talking to him about this stuff because he was going to be gone soon anyway. But, what I did do all the time was ask how it was back in the day and how life was. He would talk about all the Cars Salesman he used to "Deal" with when he bought new cars. He would talk about getting up early in the Morning (not complaining about it) and doing his chores before he went to School. There was snow in his stories but they never involved walking 10 miles in it uphill both ways. He would talk about learning how to drive a car when he was like 11 or 12 yrs old (he was on a Farm but todays Farms are probably a little different from the ones back then). He would hit on the waitresses at the local doughnut spot but not in a nasty way. I picked up a lot from him and a couple of other old codgers along the way and I sure would love to pick Ron Pauls brain for about 10 yrs or so.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I know what we need......more threads of Conservatives begging for Ron Paul voters to vote for Flip Flopney.....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I don't see it as throwing away my vote, I see it as not letting my principles and core beliefs be undermined by corrupt political agendas.
I vote for what I believe, and so should every self-respecting American.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I remember Paul saying in the first debate that any of the GOP candidates would be better than Obama. No, I will not write in Ron Raul and waste a vote against Obama should he not be on the ballot. I'd like to see Romney put this money where his mouth is, Gingrich is an embarrassment and Santorum is a righteous control freak who doesn't give a bleap about the Constitution..

Our best hope is accurate polls. The government can't expect us to believe their numbers if they don't match the exit polls or polls done prior to the general election.

I would love to see Romney put a Paul on the ballot as V.P. (Either Ron or Rand)
I would love to see Romney or Paul debate Obama in a 50/50 audience.

I think the NWO candidate will be the winner, hope I'm dead wrong.

As for all the other elections "Vote the crooks out."

If you write in Ron Paul you are making a statement that ultimately only you will know about and you might as well give your vote to Obama, because that is what you are doing. Think about that if we get four more years of hope and change from hell.

One thing I will say is that Ron Paul inspired and gave hope to a generation of people at a time it was sorely needed. No other candidate in my life time can say that. He is raising the bar and fighting for liberty. Where it will take us God only knows. It is a start.

edit on 3/17/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think Ron Paul's strategy is to split the delegates three ways so that by the time the convention rolls around, he will get to speak and rally his base and get even more support since there will be no clear winner. Then the delegates might change their votes, even though they may have pledged to someone else.

If his strategy works, he will have worked the GOP into a frenzy of support, and that momentum will carry through the short 2 months til the election.

At least that's how it plays out in my daydreams.

edit on 17-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: Keeping in mind that I am still somewhat ignant of how the system works.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I'm not a fan of defeatism, so no. RP or bust. The way I see it, if RP doesn't become prez we're in for a revolution for sure. Last chance to avert.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
if you vote for anyone other then ron paul whether he's on the ticket or not, you aint a ron paul supporter.

its ron paul or nothing at all

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i will be voting for Ron Paul even if i have to write him in. i have donated every time i can and i will write him in if i have too. i will never vote for obama romney santorum or grinch.

it is hard for me to accept you are a Ron Paul supporter with the post you have made.

perhaps you are a troll.

do not vote for the one they tell you is winning. vote for the one you truly want as president.

if Ron Paul is not elected president then nothing else matters they are all the same. you will get what you deserve
wether it be romney or obama, they are the SAME

edit on 17-3-2012 by rwguessjr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't think you see it like others do. The POTUS is the head of the circus, he is a clown and a distraction while the government has continued it's motions over the last several decades. I would call JFK the last true president of this nation and he died for challenging what has consumed us.

The point of voting for Paul is voting for an idea, you can't shoot an idea in the head and cover up it's demise. It would be nice to see Paul in the white house but it's the people who are empowered by ideas and concepts passed by men screaming FREEDOM when the rest of the fools scream FEAR ALL.

When enough people are fully cognitive of the sickness within it will be the people once again who cut the cancer out.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The only thing Obama will get from me is a Tea BaG!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr
i will be voting for Ron Paul even if i have to write him in. i have donated every time i can and i will write him in if i have too. i will never vote for obama romney santorum or grinch.

it is hard for me to accept you are a Ron Paul supporter with the post you have made.

perhaps you are a troll.

do not vote for the one they tell you is winning. vote for the one you truly want as president.

if Ron Paul is not elected president then nothing else matters they are all the same. you will get what you deserve
wether it be romney or obama, they are the SAME

Unfortunately he is not a supporter. It does look like it but take a closer look at his avatar.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Zero.

How many Ron Paul supporters will be voting for a Republican candidate OTHER than Ron Paul?

Zero.

NOBP.

Understand?

edit on 17-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

No One But Paul

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The only circumstance under which I'll vote for Obama is if Santorum is the nominee. Otherwise, I won't vote at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I support Ron Paul, but as crazy as it sounds I genuinely think that Obama's 'calling' as President is not over. He is a lackey right now for sure, but the People are not the only ones waiting to be freed.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I rather skip voting than give that guy another chance. RON PAUL OR NOTHING.

But the truth is the other candidates look EVEN WORSE than the guy in charge now, so sadly the chances of another bad government are high.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Paul won't drop out, but he won't get the nomination.

So yes, I will be voting for Obama. Obama has actually done a decent job with this craphole of a country. The biggest problem in government right now is not our president. It's congress. All of those fools need to be relieved of their duty.

Also it has nothing at all to do with going to the "democratic side". It has to do with voting for the lesser of two evils. Also, we should do all we can to prevent Romney, Gingrich, or especially santorum from being elected potus. Sure, not voting for them doesn't help their cause, but it takes a vote for the other side to actually tip the balance.
edit on 3/17/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh, sure I'd vote Obama. Love me some NDAA.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
When Ron Paul drops out, how many of you will be voting for Obama, since you cannot possibly ever vote republican. I've heard this a lot from those is Paul's camp, so I just wanted to see how many on here will go over to the democrats side.

Please keep posts short and to the point. If you say your not going to vote at all just say that. I don't wanna hear your reasons why.

I wont vote then.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join