How many Paul Supporters will be voting for Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The young voters who are already support RP you mean or just young voters in general? As I've said, and you've seen in this thread, RP supporters will either vote RP or not at all, definitely not Obama. As far as all of the young people in America, I dunno what all of them plan on doing come vote time.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

As I've said, and you've seen in this thread, RP supporters will either vote RP or not at all, definitely not Obama

This is not set in stone, you cannot go by 20 posters on ATS so you have to wait til 100s of more people respond to this thread in order to say that. In the least.

Originally posted by Swills

As far as all of the young people in America, I dunno what all of them plan on doing come vote time.

Exactly what I was talking about.
edit on 16-3-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Vote for the lesser of two evils?
It just shows how evil America has become.
I as an American vote for evil, but it makes me feel good because,
I voted for the lesser one.

Wow this kind of thinking makes me want to wave my flag.

I take the op question as will you continue to vote for evil.

Looking at the ballot only 2 choices,

Evil check here

Lesser Evil check here

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
When Ron Paul drops out, how many of you will be voting for Obama, since you cannot possibly ever vote republican. I've heard this a lot from those is Paul's camp, so I just wanted to see how many on here will go over to the democrats side.

Please keep posts short and to the point. If you say your not going to vote at all just say that. I don't wanna hear your reasons why.

I vote for candidates, not political parties. I would have voted for Dr. Paul, had the GOP enough sense to see him through the primaries. Since they don't, yeah, I'm definitely leaning towards Obama.

Of course, anybody making that choice now, before the actual general election debates, are exactly the type of people who vote only for a party and not for a leader.

I comfortably say now that I'll be voting for Obama but, who knows, maybe Romney (or whoever the other guy ends up being) will pull out a list of policies that will persuade me. Making that decision in stone this early is irresponsible as a voter.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I would rather write in Donald Duck than vote for Obama. And it's because he could do a better job and is just as fictional.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

When Ron Paul drops out, how many of you will be voting for Obama, since you cannot possibly ever vote republican. I've heard this a lot from those is Paul's camp, so I just wanted to see how many on here will go over to the democrats side.

Please keep posts short and to the point. If you say your not going to vote at all just say that. I don't wanna hear your reasons why.

Why would Ron Paul drop out? You must have missed this article....

Benton stresses that the Paul campaign is not giving up on winning the nomination, though he concedes that Paul is not going to get the 1,144 delegates necessary to secure it before the GOP convention in August. He argues that if no candidate secures the nomination before August, Paul will ultimately triumph at the convention.

"A brokered convention is now our stated goal, and winning the nomination for Dr. Paul at said convention will require extensive politicking," he said. "We plan to head to a Tampa with every political bullet we have loaded in our gun, ready for the convention fight."

Source

If you think Paul is dropping out of this race anytime soon... your a fool.
edit on 16-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
And one big factor left out of this thread is,
NDDA Congress has declared America,
a battle field.
So how many of us Americans have ever voted on the battlefield and does it affect your vote?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We are living history
America has not been declared a battle field
since the Civil War.
I want to hear of the missions of getting supplies, voting, etc.
As they claim this is a Historic President and Congress for our time.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'm a RP supporter and if (when) he drops out, I'll hold my nose and vote for Obama 1) because I've voted in every presidential election since '80 and feel it's my duty and 2) don't want to see either Romney or Santorum in there. Those chickenhawks will definitely want to start WWIII, where right now it's not a definite........yet.

edit on 16-3-2012 by UnBreakable because: Add: It's a case of going with the devil you know vs the devil you don't know.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

As long as we vote its not throwing it away. I dont vote in the hopes of "being on the winning team and feeling like i won something vicariously". I vote for who i like. Ill be writing in paul if he doesnt go independent.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And with this new history in AZ my new voter registration came as
Party Not Determined.

Here is the link
and if you do check other
and not fill out description you are labeled.
Party Not Determined.
I am a PND on my card
what are you
and explain why you would accept a label.

www.azsos.gov...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
[
I comfortably say now that I'll be voting for Obama but, who knows, maybe Romney (or whoever the other guy ends up being) will pull out a list of policies that will persuade me. Making that decision in stone this early is irresponsible as a voter.

See, these two people are the types of people I am talking about on this thread. Thank you for being honest.

Originally posted by UnBreakable

I'm a RP supporter and if (when) he drops out, I'll hold my nose and vote for Obama 1) because I've voted in every presidential election since '80 and feel it's my duty and 2) don't want to see either Romney or Santorum in there. Those chickenhawks will definitely want to start WWIII, where right now it's not a definite........yet.

edit on 16-3-2012 by UnBreakable because: Add: It's a case of going with the devil you know vs the devil you don't know.

I think the count is up to 3.

3 People will vote for Obama when Paul drops out so far. There ya go. Proof that not all Ron Paul supporters will be voting for Ron Paul forever. That is what this thread is all about.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

[

See, these two people are the types of people I am talking about on this thread. Thank you for being honest.

Originally posted by UnBreakable

I think the count is up to 3.

3 People will vote for Obama when Paul drops out so far. There ya go. Proof that not all Ron Paul supporters will be voting for Ron Paul forever. That is what this thread is all about.

You kind of took that out of context. You make it sound like I'd be voting for Obama if Ron Paul got in there. This is not true. Just because I would vote for Ron Paul doesn't mean I'd vote for anybody else that happens to share his useless party label. I just don't understand how you could come to your conclusion by me saying I would consider Obama if Ron Paul didn't get in. If anything, it proves the opposite of what you are trying to say...
edit on 16-3-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by Razimus

As long as we vote its not throwing it away. I dont vote in the hopes of "being on the winning team and feeling like i won something vicariously". I vote for who i like. Ill be writing in paul if he doesnt go independent.

I like honest men that understand it is rude to ask,
how you will vote.
Polls and asking,
is the same as trying to sway a vote.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Voting for the "lesser evil" is itself a wasted vote. You know the person does not represent your interests but you somehow convince yourself by come crazy mental gymnastics that he's slightly better than the "other guy."

The 2 party Republicrat system that the Media pushes down everybody's throats 24x7 is essentially robbing you of your vote from the start. (yes i know the vote is rigged, your votes really are being stolen but...) It convinces people that candidates who don't belong to the 2 parties "can't win" So when somebody that represents the people comes along he immediately doesn't stand a chance, that's why Ron Paul is in the running with the Republicans and not the Libertarians or another party atm. It's the only way he can get his message out.

I will only vote for a candidate I believe in. And currently Ron Paul is that candidate, and has been for a good number of years now. Under no circumstances could I ever be convinced to vote the for what is considered the "lesser of two evils."

If everybody in America was informed of the real issues we all face and and voted according to a candidates character, ideas and past actions rather than his political party or what they are told are their chances of winning, our country could truly be "Land of the free, Home of the brave" once again.

Until then it will remain "Land of the oppressed, Home of the Slave"

edit on 3/16/2012 by Slowlyboiledfrog because: (no reason given)
edit on 3/16/2012 by Slowlyboiledfrog because: typos

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When ever we are asked how we will vote.
We should take a lesson from the United States Military.
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.
They know on the battle field loose talk could kill you.
And as pointed out above
Congress has declared America
A Battlefield.
I Support The Troops
when asked how I will vote
I keep my mouth shut.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You kind of took that out of context. You make it sound like I'd be voting for Obama if Ron Paul got in there. This is not true. Just because I would vote for Ron Paul doesn't mean I'd vote for anybody else that happens to share his useless party label. I just don't understand how you could come to your conclusion by me saying I would consider Obama if Ron Paul didn't get in. If anything, it proves the opposite of what you are trying to say...
edit on 16-3-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

How did I take it out of context? You, yourself, said that you are leaning towards Obama because you don't want Romney or Santorum. When Paul drops out, that's Most likely what your going to do, vote for Obama. Right? I don't see how that's taking things out of context, unless you take back what you said.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why does it matter?
I originally thought I would, and have said I would, but I am writing Paul in if he doesn't do better/run third party.
I don't think he will drop out, and I don't know why you assume he will.
edit on 16-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Again, assuming Paul drops out, I doubt he will. Super pacs allow candidates to stay in longer. Without them Gingrich would have been gone months ago. Paul has, honestly, more support than any other republican candidate.
I mean real, honest support, not collateral GOP support. He will likely stay in as third party after the convention.

This whole GOP race will end very unusual. The build up by the media makes it very obvious. The conservative media is leaning away from Romney towards a candidate that can't possibly win, and another candidate is the favored candidate and has done very very well considering the media bias against him.

I always find it suspect when people that devote time to detracting from Paul make threads about him.
Obama is a garbage president and a garbage candidate. Most of us will be writing Paul in if it comes to that, but I think he will be on the ballot.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 11 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def