It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Paul Supporters will be voting for Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
When Ron Paul drops out, how many of you will be voting for Obama, since you cannot possibly ever vote republican. I've heard this a lot from those is Paul's camp, so I just wanted to see how many on here will go over to the democrats side.

Please keep posts short and to the point. If you say your not going to vote at all just say that. I don't wanna hear your reasons why.

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I will be voting for Ron Paul, and I imagine the rest of my gang will as well, or not vote at all.

Vote for Obama?

Also, this thread has been done already & very recently by another non-RP supporter such as yourself, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I am a Paul supporter, I will NOT vote for Obama. I will write in Paul's name if he doesn't run Independant.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Paul fans like to throw their vote away, so they won't vote, even though I assure you, Paul himself will ask them to vote for the republican candidate, hopefully some listen to him.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
...none of us.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Paul fans like to throw their vote away, so they won't vote, even though I assure you, Paul himself will ask them to vote for the republican candidate, hopefully some listen to him.

That's quite the assumption considering RP looks at all the candidates, Obama included, as the same, so I really doubt he will ask his supporters to back any of them.

That said, the election process is a scam and evidence keeps coming out that proves it so. You Obama and non RP supporters really think your vote means anything or that there is a difference between the Republicans and Democrats?
silly delusions.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
How is that a serious question? It is fundamentally impossible for an admirer of Paul to vote for Obama, because they are completely opposite from one another. Any Paul supporter that would do that should seek professional help for their undiagnosed schizophrenia.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
HA!

Its funny how people still think a vote might count!, how quaint.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am sorry, but if you are a Ron Paul supporter and vote for Obama instead you have no idea what Ron Paul actually stands for.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You all say Paul Supporters will never vote for Obama, what about yourself. What will YOU be doing?

Also, I've heard these claims before and they do end up voting for Obama just like last time.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Also, this thread has been done already & very recently by another non-RP supporter such as yourself, www.abovetopsecret.com...

This isn't the same thing, that's asking if you realize Paul is going to drop out soon, I am asking will you vote for Obama.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
HA!

Its funny how people still think a vote might count!, how quaint.

I'm answering within the context of the OP. I agree with you... the bottom line is that our votes do not count.

link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Also, I've heard these claims before and they do end up voting for Obama just like last time.

Oh prove that please, I'd love to see you try. And those who have responded already said they will vote Ron Paul, did you not read that part?

link   
Yeah, if he isn't on the ballot, I will be writing his name in.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nah its the same, for the most part, except he went into further detail talking about a Romney/Paul ticket or voting Obama.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes, in that case, Obama would then be the only rational choice.

Without the option of voting for Ron Paul, WHO in their RIGHT MIND would vote for ANY of those delusional, whack-job insane Republicans??

SERIOUSLY, these clowns running on the republican side are the biggest JOKE ever in our history. In addition, their INSANE DELUSIONS make them DANGEROUS to be in positions of power.

The ONLY choice, therefore, would be voting for Obama in that case.
edit on 16-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Three.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have heard a few (supposed) Paul supporters claim they would Vote Obama if Paul doesn't make it on a ticket, however they don't represent the majority and I don't think you'll find too many on ATS with the same sentiments. For the record as per the point of the OP, I will be writing Ron Paul in if he's not on the ballot.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Our votes don't matter the program has already been written Obama wins by a margine of 51 to 49 .

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
When Ron Paul drops out, how many of you will be voting for Obama, since you cannot possibly ever vote republican. I've heard this a lot from those is Paul's camp, so I just wanted to see how many on here will go over to the democrats side.

Please keep posts short and to the point. If you say your not going to vote at all just say that. I don't wanna hear your reasons why.

Why must Paul supporters continue to be subjected to nonsense like this?

Hey, how many of you Romney fans will vote for Obama? How many of you Gingrich fans will vote for Obama?

The mere fact that people ask stupid questions like the OP is because deep down inside they know that Paul voters are a larger voting bloc than the media lets on. They also know that the GOP is cheating him and try as they might they can't completely reconcile their sheepleness and the fact that their prepackaged candidate is a cheat. They must then dig for something to justify their being led around by the nose so that they can feel that they made the right decision. So, in a vain hunt for justification for their lack of independent thought we get this nonsense.

Finally. You know damn well that none of us will be voting for Obama. Your question is really quite ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join