It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whisper [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
“I’ve come a long way and I wonder what it’s going to be like, am I going to be welcomed, am I going to be worshiped and do they think I will save them”. “I’m so scared to meet them for all they know is violence and very few know love”. “Look at them war amongst them selves and look at them squash each others ideas and look at them they say to their children go fight for your country when the world is theirs”. “I don’t know why I want to say hello but I feel it was my destiny to meet you, I long to ask you why you let your selves be led and why things have to be given to you?”. “The universe is bountiful and full of different kinds of species and will you hate to them as well, will you hate me?” “Karma is either an ally or an enemy and if you fall in the trap of karma than their may be a time when a race comes to hate you as well”.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I have love here in colchester essex England
You are most welcome
ile put the kettle on

Plazmuh

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I too thought about this point of view and thought it would make a good topic.
Glad to see someone run with it.
What motivated him to leave his planet? Does he bring anything for mankind?
I'd read more of this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
He brings with him a limited knowledge of the cosmos but opens the flood gates of truth. He or she is but one part in a universe of knowledge and like a tree, his roots run deep in his home planet but grows out to reach the sun light.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Interesting.

Aptly named title, as if it's voices in my head. Flag for you.

top topics

join