It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea allied with China and Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ok I was reading and watching programmes about North Korea a while ago and I read somewhere that China and Russia are close with North Korea.
I was thinking that if somehow a war began with UK & USA do you think we would be able to really get anywhere?
And also is this true?

Are the people there really oblivious to the outside world?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by baboon123
Ok I was reading and watching programmes about North Korea a while ago and I read somewhere that China and Russia are close with North Korea.
I was thinking that if somehow a war began with UK & USA do you think we would be able to really get anywhere?
And also is this true?

Are the people there really oblivious to the outside world?

There's a good question.
I'm thinking N. Korea is like a bastard son to China, while Russia simply tolerates out of respect for Chinese alliance...

I think TPTB want to eliminate any chances of us getting out from under their thumb, and since we are pushing back- the futility becomes apparent?
edit on (3/16/1212 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I believe they are part of what we white westerners call The Axis of Evil.

The Axis of Evil is a truly terrifying super league comprising of the most despicable and inhuman governments on the planet, they are also foreign. Which should immediately send alarm bells ringing.

Search ATS for AXIS OF EVIL

And you will find years and years of extremely well researched educational information concerning how these twisted foreigners hate our freedoms and are trying to dirty bomb us every day.

Oh on a side note, North Korea is effectively Chinas standing army, permanently at the ready to zerg south east asia and overwhelm any and all pacific resistance whenever China wants.

As for Russia?, dunno man, China and Russia have pretty much always hated each other.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In history North Korea and Russia have been close to each other. Especially when Stalin and Kim Il-sung were in charge of their countries. This relationship was waned a lot since the "revisionism" of Khrushchev and the fall of the USSR. China and North Korea are pretty close as they're both "communist" and China likes to have a counter-weight ally to the US and South Korea relationship.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I will read up on the axis of evil.

I don't know about China disliking Russia, but I know Russia and north Korea are allied so do you think we would be able to withstand a war against these three big countries?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am sure North Korea has been buying arms from Russia for some time but thats about as far as that relationship goes (I think).

I think China and North Korea are quite chummy and i am pretty sure the Koreans have some type of natural resource that they sell to China, maybe gas or minerals of some type but I really cant remember exactly what.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes,more or less.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by baboon123

No, all out global war between every and all industrialised nation is Armageddon for our planet.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by baboon123

If you fight a conventional war you cannot win against these three countries combined and if you use nukes everybody lose. No winner here in a nuclear exchange

top topics

join