It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 conscience shift.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm posting up this video to expose people like David ike, Michael tsarion,and Jordan Maxwell.
i am not posting this to start a religious argument,or to convert anyone.
i have a feeling December 12 2012 will come and go,with maybe nothing worst than a few solar-flares.-
on another note-what strikes me the most is that the same people "exposing" the Illuminati, hold the same views and cherish the same theosophical teachers as the people whom they "expose"-
see some people take the concept of evolution to the extreme and believe 12/21/2012 will bring forth an age of enlightenment. a higher conscience-.my question is how is that possible if you will still Die,Breed,and Bleed like a human? does a believe in a higher self conscience make a new-ager feel superior to others? example the "indigo children" does any one think these children as they get older will believe the rest of humanity to be less evolved? * i just hope there are no mass suicides on 12/21/12*

-i would like to hear the views of atheist,and evolutionist(who are not new-agers) in particular.-

i did not make this video.all credit to whoever made it.

can we please keep this thread civilized
edit on 16-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

We all hear the same thing, year after year after year, with little change. 2012 will be more of the same in my opinion.

By the way...it's die and breed, not dye and bread.
Ya might want to edit your post.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Whatever happens, if we get through 2012 without a major war it's a win win. If we get a consciousness shift and get our minds working better, win, if not, still win, because all these people hyping 2012 up and putting their reputations on the line will be in tatters, it'll be like a major cull of the frauds that've polluted things so badly.

Personally I've been really wrapped up in this 2012 stuff lately, but one thing that instantly made me feel better very recently was just letting it go. If something happens, fine, but there's no point getting all hyped up throughout the year because your mind will basically be in a mess. Focus on the here and now, if something happens you'll know. If not, at least you stayed more focused on your life and the people around you instead of believing something that didn't even happen.
edit on 16-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

thank for the heads up.
iam what we call here in Texas. "blowed"

new topics

top topics

join