It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous and Bankers resigning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Does anyone know, if Anonymous or the group Anonymous has some part in the reason of why all the Top Dog Bankers are resigning? Is it possible that's why they are stepping down? I mean if they hacked STRATFOR, I'm pretty sure they hacked the banking system and recovered credible information between Top Dogs in the banking system.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I think the short answer is no one really knows. Some people are claiming it is because of an ultimatum given to the banking cabal by the White Dragon Family/Society. Something does seem to be happening behind the scenes but I doubt we will ever really know the who, what or why of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I agree, its hard to tell at this point. I would want to say no, but you never know. TPTB wants the people to think anon is no harm, so we wouldn't know even if it was true.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anon has done a lot in the recent months but I don't think their behind this, Or more accurately if what we are hearing is to be believed then multiple groups are the reason for the mass resignations.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing lol. Who knows. Until we receive more info I choose to believe its a positive sign

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I actually have a question for any one who can answer this. I find the whole Anonymous agenda to be a little confusing, but it is not their agenda I am questioning. I know Anonymous's response to the FBI saying they could/would shut down the power grid was along the lines of, " Why would we hurt the people we are trying to protect....etc..etc..". My question is if anonymous has no formal leadership and anyone can be a part of it who is to say someone won't. Couldn't someone commit terrorist acts that actually do harm to American citizens, claim to be Anonymous, and not be telling a lie? I'm just curious. From what I can tell this is a totally possible scenario.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XTTIOTX

Got an answer elsewhere!

new topics

top topics

join