It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Body Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'd like to share this video about body language with you guys since I haven't been able to find a thread about it.

It focuses mainly on people in the spotlight, movie stars, a couple of politicians and a handful of US Presidents.

Also an interesting albeit small section was about how police officers use body language to their advantage and showed some examples of were it ended up diffusing a situation.

It's a full length 90 minute documentary by the history channel and it seems well produced and contains some seemingly competent information. I'm no expert at this subject, it's just an interest of mine. Someone else might be able to judge the quality of the content better than myself

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

My apologies to the OP for displaying crude body language expressed by a minor child. Go team go!!!

edit on 16-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dude your vid is 1 hour 30 mins or so long, please sum up some points from your vid because most of us wont watch the full thing.
edit on 16-3-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I have summed it up, please read my OP again. Yes it's 90 minutes long, not one of your standard 3 minute Youtube videos eh? If you were genuinely interested you'd find the time to watch it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

"I have summed it up, please read my OP again. Yes it's 90 minutes long, not one of your standard 3 minute Youtube videos eh? If you were genuinely interested you'd find the time to watch it."

I will watch the full thing when i get home, im not ripping the p**h but least point us to the interesting stuff(time code) so we can post back to you. 1 hour 30s to long to expect us to watch without a summary.

edit on 16-3-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ya heres a summery,if someone punches you in the face,its their body language saying they dont like you!

dont got 90 min. to watch something i can already feel off of people! the punch only takes 5 seconds

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Very interesting video, all 1.30 hrs of it.
Gives a lot of insight.
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Dont know what kind of punch takes 5 seconds? By that time even my grandpa could have dinked a few dudes twice. No one, ok maybe a few are going to waste 1 hour 30 mins on a vid just because someone has posted it. We needs more info im afraid.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

15 mins in,then my puter crashed...not your fault it does it all the time when I play videos.
Very good so far though,I will watch the rest.
I am up to the part with Tricky Dickie.

I have been interested in this subject for a while,and its great to see a video with so much info in just the first 15mins.
Politicians are a great subject to study as well,being so power hungry/image conscious their "tells" show up so much more obviously IMO.

Flagged

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

2 seconds to cock yer arm,1 second for impact 2 seconds for the fella to fall! i hour to drink and tell each other how much you love them and that your sorry!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I will try to watch it when I get a chance. Keep in mind though, body language reading is not a science, it is highly interpretive and subjective.

new topics

top topics

join