It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clooney Arrested In Protest At Sudanese Embassy.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Looks like the situation in Sedan may finally get some publicity after this event.

movies.yahoo.com...

Clooney, his father, Nick and others, including Democratic U.S. Rep. Jim Moran of Virginia and NAACP President Ben Jealous, were arrested after being warned three times not to cross a police line outside the embassy. They were handcuffed and placed into a U.S. Secret Service van.

edit on 16/3/12 by usmc0311 because: added photo.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
He has been spending lot of time at the white house lately,

Clooney's father, journalist Nick Clooney, 78, was with him and was also arrested, as were Martin Luther King III, NAACP President Ben Jealous, Rep Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) and former Rep. Tom Andrews (D-Mass.).

Musta been planned.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

That is crazy. He was just at a White House state dinner two days ago.
global.christianpost.com...

My TPTB conspiracy nerve is all tingly.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
reply to post by usmc0311

That is crazy. He was just at a White House state dinner two days ago.
global.christianpost.com...

Who didn't see this coming?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Very much so...

How do we know he isn't "acting".

Time for another war?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Mighty cowardly of the President to send a two bit actor out to get public awareness about a situation.

He must be hiding behind the Bully Pulfit that he stashed way up in the whitehouse attic.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My first thought was, who's agenda is he pushing. Does he really care about the people of Sudan and the situation there or is he just doing the biding of the war mongerers. Either way it will cause a few of the right people to look more closely into it I think.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I take it that you have never been to a third world county? I have seen some pretty horible places this world has to offer and if you lived in one of these places you would be singing a different tune.

Let me know how that works out for you at the next hippie drum circle meeting.

Haha, Your funny. You are so far off that you don't even know it with that assumption.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I've never stated that a little aid will fix the problem. But I do believe that helping those less fortunate is a better solution than killing them. (and you call me ignorant). But that's fine, you don't know me or my views. All you know is the few words that are in this thread, so keep assuming away.You have the right to do so. I fully rspect your opinion although I do not agree with it. I'm sorry that my compasion for human life bothers you to the point of name calling and attacking my intelligence. If that makes you feel better then please continue, it does not phase me.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Musta been planned.

Of course it is planned!!! Let me ask you ONE question....

How many protesters, after being arrested, get taken away in a US Secret Service vehicle?

Answer: NONE!!!

This protest was in Washington DC. It was not in China, it was not in Sudan. They were arrested for crossing a Police line. Police = local. Secret Service = Federal. If this was a legit arrest, it would have been done by the local police. That did not happen here.

How many celebrities have we seen arrested in the US? Now ask yourself... what happens to them? I can tell you, they get followed to the police station. They are followed through the booking process and there is no shortage of camera men trying to get that picture for the front page. Hell, TMZ followed Whitney Houston's dead body to the Coroners Office just to get a picture of the gurney she was on. Do you REALLY think the press would not be following an arrested George Clooney trying to get those pictures?

Our media followed Paris freakin Hilton (a D list celebrity at best), from the police station to the jail and met her at the doors when she was released... but we didnt follow George Clooney (a legit A list celebrity)? Instead he was drove away in a secret service van? Notice there is no mention in the article of bail? No mention of being booked? Know why?? Cause he was driven around the block and released. This is all 100%, Grade A, USA Made and Certified Bulls#*^!

Has anyone seen what he was "charged" with yet?? According to THIS YAHOO ARTICLE his charge is the crime of "civil disobedience" which is not a crime. There is no such charge called "civil disobedience". There is disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, interference, any number of charges. There is no such charge as "civil disobedience".

This is nothing more than spoon fed propaganda. All we can do is sit back and see how many people eat it up while this Administration drums up support for more military intervention in Africa under the guise of a "humanitarian mission", because obviously the lie worked so well in Libya, might as well do it again for Sudan.
edit on 16-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's trendy now for libs to storm African embassies and call for war in Africa to "help the Africans".

God help us.

Of course, on the same day Clooney storms the Sudanese embassy calling for the ouster of Omar al-Bashir, this article magically pops up in the international Business Times.

Sudan: Future oil Exporting Powerhouse?

While much of the outside world has long ignored Sudan, the territory has vast reserves of oil and gas, which make it an attractive investment target for foreign companies and might eventually help to lift its people out of poverty in the coming years. But given its lack of sufficient infrastructure and endless political instability, Sudan’s energy sector faces many monumental challenges.

Between this staged political theater and the Kony2012 propaganda, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the US and the west's Africom mission to start the industrialization, oil production, and colonization of Africa is full speed ahead. If you think about it from TBTB's viewpoint, if they don't do it now, they may not have the opportunity in the future because of the west's decline.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

S&F OP; I hope this gets to the top pf the forum so people will see reality for what it is. Yea, I hope when I'm arrested, the vehicle I'm whisked away in is a secret service vehicle. Well, now that I think about it, maybe not...

edit on 16-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
that dirty smelly fart cloud of smug that was hanging over the white house two days ago...was George Clooney.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You are so on to the truth that it is scary isn't it? Shame others can't open their eyes and see the world for what it is. Too bad things will never change for the better.
for your input, as harsh as the reality is.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It appears to me in your post that you have a great big empty hole for those less fortunate. I saw no mercy in your post wanting to kill everyone in Sudan over the age of 8. In deed it may be that those less fortunate are worth a thousand times more than any one anywhere in the world. Even you.
They are people. They live under drought, lack of food, and the baskets on their heads they took hours weaving themselves. Here in America we go buy a basket.
They don't want war, or murder or slaughter. They just want a little food, and water and to stay alive..

this may very well be a false flag, and I don't like Clooney...Not one single bit. Going to dinner at the WH then showing up at the embassy. In fact it stinks of it. But people in Sudan get just as hungry and need love and mercy just as much if not even more than we do. Stop and think about what you are saying....Where is your heart?
too bad there isn't a way for America to go in and do the right thing for once.
DH

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh look, an actor acting... what a surprise. Bet it was his highest paying gig to date.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
that dirty smelly fart cloud of smug that was hanging over the white house two days ago...was George Clooney.

I'm guessing he's exempt from TSA (toilet Safety Administration) toilet inspections.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Little do you all know...this is not George Clooney. It's his clone...George Cloney!!!!!
Created by TPTB to get all the Clooney fans around the world ready for war!!

Look out guys, there is soon to be a Clooney uprising! Rest assured that the Clooney army WILL NOT stand for this.
edit on 3-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by hapablab

I'm guessing he's exempt from TSA (toilet Safety Administration) toilet inspections.

lmao!! yeah and he never has to go thru the scanners cause he just hovers over the agents with all his greesy hollywood glory in a big dirty yellow cloud of smuggness

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join