It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

find out whos calling you as unavailable/private

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hi guys

just wanted to post this because i found it very usefull

about a month ago i started getting prank calls coming up private at all hours 15-20 a day..

i did some research to see if i could find out who it was and came across www.trapcall.com...

i signed upfor there cheapest plan 4$ a month and the pranker called again in short order..

just hit ignore or let it go to voicemail and within 30 seconds it send the number of the caller bak to ur phone

and it works (`~__~`) i answered the phone told them there real number and they hung up right away and now they dont call anymore

but i prank them daily lol

this is a very useful service for a little more a month they will send ur voicemails to u by text transcript

and for just a little more they will record every call u make or get

a great service for paranoid people check it out

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by superballs

Nice. You made me say YEAH! outloud. You prank them good. Nice.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

lol i know right... i called him for a couple days relentlessly tell he said look im sry how did u get my ## ithough for sure it would be someone i knew.. but it was just stupid kid lol

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How do you know that the developers of this app aren't the ones behind the calls that annoy you?

Seriously, you're willing to pay $5 to $25 a month to avoid unknown callers? Considering I get maybe one or two of those calls per month, that price really seems excessive.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

yeah man i use my phone for my business and i cant just keep ignoring it 20 times a day.. and when u do answer it there just acting stupid and trying 2 piss u off.. and now there not calling me anymore and i can always cancel the service so it cost me 5$ to find out who it was

btw how frikin broke are u that 5$ a month is alot get a job

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
reply to post by ~Vixen~

yeah man i use my phone for my business and i cant just keep ignoring it 20 times a day.. and when u do answer it there just acting stupid and trying 2 piss u off.. and now there not calling me anymore and i can always cancel the service so it cost me 5$ to find out who it was

btw how frikin broke are u that 5$ a month is alot get a job

Actually, it's ma'am, not man, and if you research my post history, you'd know I'm a pediatric surgeon, so don't even try that holier than thou BS with me. Maybe they're bothering you because you've managed to piss them off, just as you've pissed me off with your arrogant response.

I have money because I'm not some damn fool who spends her money on stuff like this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

wow i posted this because i found it very useful.. if ur only getting 1 or 2 calls like that a month then dont get the service...

but to say its expensive ie ridiculous.. how much should it be lady?? it should just be free?

so i should have said for those of u who would like to find out whos PRANK calling .and have 15 cents a day to just throw around... LMAO

to say this service should be cheaper than 5$ is frikin crazy

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi, phone users.

Next time, for knowing who did call? try:
*57 or *69
it should trace the call and cost you only a few cent$
for THAT call only, NOT $$ per months. . .

On your phones also try:
*67 = anti caller ID.
*77 = switch ON to reject a number.
*87 = switch OFF no more reject the number.
[ *60 . . .I don't remember ].

Also check if in your country you have stuff similar to a :
"DO NOT CALL LIST"? against publicity callers,
human or robots. Here, we have this:
www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca...

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

pediatric surgeon huh??

shall we talk about how much u charge?

bet its more than 5$$$

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If I get an unknown caller on my cell phone it I can look at my cell phone bill online and it will tell me the number that called.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

i did try that.. i use sprint it wasnt there lol if they use *67 b4 cailling the number u cant find out who it was

i tried.. not even the *69 like a previous poster said that doesnt work if they used *67

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
reply to post by ~Vixen~

pediatric surgeon huh??

shall we talk about how much u charge?

bet its more than 5$$$

While the earning potential is good, most people erroneously look only at the income and not at the cost.

Most start off deep in the hole due to school costs. Throw horrendously high malpractice insurance into the equation, and the numbers dwindle even more. Many people may make less per hour, but over the course of a week the hours worked add up. I get paid for my actual work time, which is often very limited. I have consultation time which is often free, followup visits, I donate time, and am required to maintain ongoing professional education/training. I also get to deal with the insurance companies who go out of their way to minimize the amount I get paid. Most people would be appalled by the number of people that come looking for my professional service, but once service is rendered and they have what they need, they default on their payment arrangements leaving me holding the bag.

That being said, the field is rewarding, but more for personal peace of mind knowing that I've contributed to helping people and saving lives. I'm not saying that it doesn't pay well, but rather that there are many factors that need to be considered when looking at income and earnings.

new topics

top topics

join