It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is no way a person can be saved in the world because it does not matter if a person is perfect or not. Ignorance does not care whether love is perfect or not. A person is oblivious to the meaning of love, they only have selfish desires and distrusting thoughts of fear. They are a walking snare, waiting to catch you.

It is hard for me to go out and present a good attitude when year after year I am walked all over yet I am 100% truthful. It is a low feeling when you have been giving all of your truth for years and you haven't brought anybody to care. It is pathetic and surely I am a loser in that area. The only thing is to forget about it, because the only way to not let anything bother you is to forget about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Are you talking about Christian salvation or what?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
There is no way a person can be saved in the world because it does not matter if a person is perfect or not. Ignorance does not care whether love is perfect or not. A person is oblivious to the meaning of love, they only have selfish desires and distrusting thoughts of fear. They are a walking snare, waiting to catch you.

It is hard for me to go out and present a good attitude when year after year I am walked all over yet I am 100% truthful. It is a low feeling when you have been giving all of your truth for years and you haven't brought anybody to care. It is pathetic and surely I am a loser in that area. The only thing is to forget about it, because the only way to not let anything bother you is to forget about it.

Brother,

Do not lose heart. Our salvation is not found in our own perfection but is by grace through faith in the one who is perfect. We know ignorance cares not for the things of God and because it cares not for perfection in love we know it is not of love and not of God for God is love and perfect love casts out all fear.

The worldly long to castrate you of the perfect love you've found and give selflessly, not because they want it but because of the convicting nature of the light in you that shines illuminating the darkness. I know it is hard to care for those who could care less but we must not faint because we do not see the gain from our efforts. Remember that we plant, but God gives the water and sunshine. He gives the increase and although we may never see one product, our Father certainly knows our faith and efforts. You store up treasures for yourself in heaven. Do not be dismayed.

And do not doubt nor "forget about it." Instead, visualize those who persecute you as being little children who know not self-control nor have they attained unto self-actualization (emotional self-regulation). I find it much easier to be kind and gentle in expressing truth in security to a little child than to a belligerent adult who should know better. Give it a try, and take heart.

A scripture to edify you more (1 Corinthians 13).

Be encouraged brother. Do not hide your light. The world hated our Lord first, and it shall certainly hate us too.

God speed

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeFrippedMeOff
Brother,

Do not lose heart. Our salvation is not found in our own perfection but is by grace through faith in the one who is perfect. We know ignorance cares not for the things of God and because it cares not for perfection in love we know it is not of love and not of God for God is love and perfect love casts out all fear.

The worldly long to castrate you of the perfect love you've found and give selflessly, not because they want it but because of the convicting nature of the light in you that shines illuminating the darkness. I know it is hard to care for those who could care less but we must not faint because we do not see the gain from our efforts. Remember that we plant, but God gives the water and sunshine. He gives the increase and although we may never see one product, our Father certainly knows our faith and efforts. You store up treasures for yourself in heaven. Do not be dismayed.

And do not doubt nor "forget about it." Instead, visualize those who persecute you as being little children who know not self-control nor have they attained unto self-actualization (emotional self-regulation). I find it much easier to be kind and gentle in expressing truth in security to a little child than to a belligerent adult who should know better. Give it a try, and take heart.

A scripture to edify you more (1 Corinthians 13).

Be encouraged brother. Do not hide your light. The world hated our Lord first, and it shall certainly hate us too.

God speed

Thank you,

You have said many factual things.

I cannot picture them as children because the reality is that they did hold the kingdom of God as children, but they grew up and somehow lost everything. I can plant more seeds though, because I am not seeing the reality behind sowing and reaping. I am hurt and frustrated, that does give me permission to let myself stop sowing seeds, and the type of attitude it takes to sow one seed correctly is 100% my best game...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by greyer

Are you talking about Christian salvation or what?

Thanks

No I didn't refer to Jesus in the post, the title was creative like the title of a song.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A sewer of seeds, is not interested in the fruit. The fruit is the business of the reason we sew seeds at all. Some seeds will fall on rocks and some on fallow ground, not the sewers fault. He/she sews because they must.

Take heart.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Well, religious folks talk a lot about salvation, and think they have an exclusive on the whole thing. The truth of the matter, we all are supposed to learn how to "save" our own selves. This is not as hard as one would think. I think I always knew this, but I can remember one day when it really hit me in the face; I am Spirit. Not Man. I serve no one, but am Sovereign, and Free. When this world begins to destroy herself, I will ascend to a higher plane of existence. The way I do this may be mechanical, and it may be purely spiritual, but it will happen.

How to ascend
The way to ascend, then, is:

To be open to this change, the Shift of Ages, the Ascension.
To increase the Vibration by aligning more with Divine Love, Light, Truth, Abundance and Power.
To embrace the changes including Ascension soul shift.
To live in the Now.

Be at peace, and fear not.

Being open is fundamental. We all have free will, and even if you are ready to ascend, if you refuse to do so, then you won’t. Lightworkers respect everyone’s free will.

top topics

join