It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

........................speechless. Your deductive skills are acutely scary and the way you express yourself with words equally impressive. It looks like we are in for a big surprise.
But I think the world at large is feeling a sense of waiting..........time always tells.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Egyptia because: more info

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Does anyone know if these ley line he drew on the map coorespond with the ley lines that the ancients spoke of? If I remember correctly the supposed ley lines go all around the earth in every direction crossing at many points. I wonder what it would look like if the lines were continued all over and then plotted all recorded quakes of 7.0 or higher. There could be something to this but the video left alot of unanswered questions.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by MissPoovey
While I would really like to know what the thread is about, without your input, I am not willing to watch a video that is over 23 mins.
So maybe you could give a clue? Tell us about what you think and how that effects the Missourians like me?

Spoken like a true citizen of earth and we wonder why we are doomed.

Way too funny...Well seen!

So many people with one line sarcasm... for your information, since you are late to this thread;
When my post was entered the OP had a title and a youtube video of over twenty mins that started with a clip from the matrix. Nothing else.
Thanks to mine and others' posts about that fact the OP has expanded his thread into something interesting.
You could take pointers from it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I had almost finished typing a relatively long response for this thread, and my cat refreshed the page, and I cannot get that text back. Grrr, lol. I just wanted to address a few points anyway. The first is that these dates do not take into account the YEAR!

So if you think about it, the significance of 188 is reduced because there is absolutely zero predictive benefit or function. Saying an EQ will occur 188 days from the last big EQ is not consistent with the data. Without the year, as I said, the predictive benefit is completely lost. One wouldn't know what year it woud occur, although knowing the specific day would be helpful, so people could prepare once a year for the possibility of an EQ hitting them. But, the area where it will hit is still unknown.

The other problem I saw with this entire theory is a gaping hole in the data used for the method. I just counted the days between two major EQ's, and neither were 188 days apart, even failing to take the year into account, which would normally add another 365 days to the count; at least in my mind...

I will admit however that I did not watch the video, therefore these issues could have been addressed and maybe explained as well, and if they were I apologize. But, I am pretty doubtful that they CAN be explained away to result in this person's theory being correct. What do you guys/gals think? Did I miss something completely by not watching the video, or maybe my comprehension of the theory is flawed to some extent, resulting in a degree of inaccuracy on my part...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

i dont see it yet though math is not my strong point. I'm anxious to see part 2. excellent work and nicely put together. keep it up.

edit on 17-3-2012 by w3thepatient because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So what's the expiration date for this one? Can we go with April 1st for obvious reasons? If no mega quake by that point I think every one of you flag-happy, doom-felating loons should get out your crayons and post together in a mega mea culpa thread so the ridicule can be neat and orderly.

There aren't enough
for this thread.
edit on 17-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jjinsane1

Can you provide a pic of the, excuse me for a second....lol....ok, "rogue planet"?

Surely, if it's close enough to cause mega quakes, some astronomers somewhere have been able to capture an image of it?

Or is Terrel the ooooooooooooooooooooooooonly one on earth who's publicly claiming to have found Dear Destroyer?

Great first post. Grab a roll of foil, you'll fit right in.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OMG. I discovered a new cycle. Earthquakes happen every day!

I found something else out! We only read about them when they affect population areas!

Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd's leaving the bar:

Hey everybody, we've landed on the moon!

Oh, and with human population at it's highest point right now, earthquakes will be more destructive to human life, because well, there's more humans to be destroyed.

This goes for all natural disasters, including human disasters such as war, which I think is more important than earthquakes.

All that said, as a work of fantasy to let the mind wander a bit, this is a great video. As a new scientific theory, I'm afraid the producer's ego borders on psychotic narcissism. Which is actually a pretty good trait in fiction authors. Michael Creighton and Tom Clancy come to mind. This guy should be writing thrillers, not making youtube videos.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I only skimmed through the responses briefly so I may have missed where someone else already brought this up... but in the video he was drawing straight lines and kept referencing euclidean and pythagorean geometry. Well the big problem here is that the surface of the earth is in fact non-euclidean. Maps are merely a representation of the 3d sphere on a 2d surface.

Notice that all the maps he draws his lines on, the latitude lines curve and get closer together at the top. These curved latitude lines on the map are in fact the straight lines on a globe. So these straight lines he drew on the map are actually curved lines on a globe.

Not to mention that most of the video was *yawn* anyways. For a 25 minute 'video' if you can even call it that, it was more of a slideshow, only 2-3 minutes of useful information was shown which could have been boiled down to 45 seconds if he had taken advantage of the VIDEO aspect of youtube instead of posting slides of half sentences.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The ley lines are just baloney. There is no connection between these points. Those straight lines are not straight lines on the Earth.

Since there are big quakes just about every day on Earth it is pretty easy to find quakes 188 days apart. To do that you have to skip over lots and lots of other quakes.

How About Alignment Line's of Ancient Time's

A NEW LOOK AT AN OLD DESIGN

THE PREHISTORIC ALIGNMENT OF WORLD WONDERS

JIM ALISON

PART I - THE GREAT CIRCLE
home.hiwaay.net...

Ley Line's are All Over Europe just Follow the Stones

Ahhhh Lost Knowledge ....

Imagine if the Library of Alexandria wasn't Burned ... that .. and the ( The Was )
Center Piece of Ancient Knowledge of the World Library of Pergamum & The Library of Ashurbanipal

Shame that
Most were Destroyed by Religion Christian & Muslim .... Image what we could of Learned....

just Maybe the 188 Day Mega Quake Cycle

Ironically Where the Library of Pergamum had existed in ( Turkey )
is the Northern Center piece of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Pattern

Library of Pergamum
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

From that description it sounds like the facts they use are cherry picked. For example why they point to the Fiji earthquake as being significant when there were a number of earthquakes between that and the Japan one that were just as large or larger. Why do they ignore the 7.6 magnitude earthquake that occurred on July 6, 2011? Or the three 7.0 earthquakes that occurred in Vanuatu between August 20 and September 3?

I am not defending his method, but one explanation could be that the "188 day thing" is one of the causes of large quakes, but not the only cause. There will be quakes, even large ones, outside this pattern.

Yes, he clearly states that he is using the Chile quake as a baseline. Nowhere in the demonstration does he ever say, or suggest, "cherry picking" quakes that fit. He took the baseline of Chile, then added and subtracted 188, either there is a quake of significant proportions or not. I don't understand why one would not actually see that in the text. He is also pointing out, quite accurately, that while there have been many other quakes, those on the 188 mark are well documented, highly publicized, and included many deaths.

THANK YOU OldMan... couldn't have said it better... appreciate the thoughtful response as you're right on the MARK!

The ley lines themselves are energy lines that run throughout the planet. Think of them as the planet's nervous system that distributes energy throughout.

EXACTLY!!

Those who instigate such destructive rituals harness that energy at certain points and times to create the effect. The 33rd Parallel ley line is known for its major energy field, and folks have put all manner of ritual killings in place on that energy line, including many via execution in prisons and wars.

Well said again M8! But unfortunately, you and I both know, MOST skeptics and the like, will never accept or even understand the profound depth and significance of what you're talking about!

As for his conclusion. I would suggest that the events are less about "intelligent design" and more about certain folks having the ability to create the quakes. These are ritual events, and many have pointed out the time periods in which this rituals will take place. The "coverage" each quakes has received and the deaths, add to the confirmation of ritual.

Now this is the ONLY portion of your post that I disagree with... And I'm not sure you realize that what you're suggesting is actually addressed in a deeper context if you read between the LINES so to speak. In other words, your premise eludes these "historic" quakes show this pattern due to human manipulation ie HAARP.

not to say there aren't "folks" trying to create quakes, but the only way thats possible, is if HAARP EXISTED 200 years ago! I think most will agree it didn't and therefore cannot be part of the EQUATION regarding the CYCLE/PATTERN.

which raises even more very interesting questions which is what the video is attempting to convey and force people to consider.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by w3thepatient
i dont see it yet though math is not my strong point.

Math IS my strong point and there wasn't much of it in this vid. I saw quite a bit of numerology throughout but at the very end there was a little bit of actual math in the form of this "equation": phi (1.618) x pi (3.141) x 365 (days in the year) = approximately 188. Not exactly a 5-sigma result to prove his theory but interesting nonetheless.

I think whoever made this vid experienced some synchronicities and took them in the wrong direction. (I've been guilty of that too)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
march 22 ill be 27.....i live in Oregon. so at least ill be with my family.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The points he shows in his diagram appear to suggest that a large quake occurred recently in the region of Tasmania. Can someone tell me when this happened because I don't recall a quake ever happening in this area. Am I missing something or is he plotting some random points to prove his theory?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'm not that good with math as to say anything of the validity of these claims. However someone that is please explain the 11-15 discrepancy. Why is it ok? Also would be interesting to expand on the 188 cycle theory and apply it to all earthquakes see if there is anything too it. Something like.

Earthquakes 188 minutes apart over a few years

Earthquakes 188 hours apart over a few years

Earthquakes 188 days apart over a few years

Earthquakes 188 years (do we have data spanning 188years?)

Do the same with volcanic activity maybe?
Same with major storms
Major world events

If it does proof it is not manmade, if it does not and only events that were classed as major by the news are then ok let's look at the possibility of man either using a natural cycle or creating an artifical one for X purpose.

But that is how my mind is addressing this problem and I am more of a big picture intuitive thinker with an eye for patterns, than a mathematician. But I am sure those with mathematical thinking can work this out or explain why my idea above is not relevant. ( I am mostly not convinced by the 11-15 day discrepancy that sounds like when i do math I see patterns in everything and will easily invent discrepancy numbers onces that seemingly fit).

IMO either it does fit 188 day (no give or take) or it does not fit 188 days then there is another formulae and number (Or am i thinking wrong here?)

Final thought. Why would a mathematically sound universe suggest intelligent design other than that the universe/life it self is ordered/ intelligent. (To us because we are it we would be able to intel it) Would that explain why math can describe everything? I.e math is the pattern we've found to best describe a universal happenings as supposed to math was invented and used to design happenings. I never see math that fits exactly, it is always discrepancy this discrepancy that. Find a mathematical formula that is PERFECT down to every decimal point and I might agree.

But then again who am I definitely not a mathematical mind. So please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Exceptional claims (188 days and Ley lines) required exceptional proofs. I have seen no exceptional proofs.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
No major earthquake 188 days before the first of those four. Massive fail.

If there was any likelihood of this being a real pattern and not cherry-picking of data, the pattern would extend into the past as well as the future.

I am now totally sure there will be no major earthquake on the 22nd as it has been predicted on ATS. This pattern is much more reliable than yours. 99.86% success rate so far.
edit on 17-3-2012 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Well, yeah, except for the fact that the intensity of the HF signal HAARP directs into the ionosphere is

less than 3 microwatts per cm2, tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth.

HAARP Technical Information

I do understand what you're saying as far as HAARP having the ability to briefly excite a portion of the ionosphere, but it just isn't on the same scale as a large gamma ray burst.

Believe me, if it ever becomes apparent that HAARP has been behind weather manipulation and devastating disasters, I will be the first to swallow my pride and acknowledge it. But currently, I'm more of a believer that natural disasters/quakes/the universe, etc. simply operate off a cycle or pattern, whether we fully understand it or not.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This reply is so I can keep track on this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Good post..... stupid music!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join