It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is a 77% chance of picking a date at random that is within 15 days of a quake M7.0 or better.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
^ According to this theory, it wont be large, this theory mentions the big ones only. Let's see March 22nd

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
March 21, 2012

From Kerry Cassidy's Blog

I am currently on vacation going to Tikal in Guatemala...
Last night I had massive feet energy happening that tells me there's going to be an EQ I even told that to the person I'm traveling with....

My bet is that the ley lines run under her feet.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Kerry Cassidy is bat# crazy. Her interviews suck, only reason I sometimes watch them is the people she has on there.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Kerry Cassidy is bat# crazy.

Get this looks like she's on the road to financial ruin i hope to Jesus God almighty Lord.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
its a time lets go to de heaven

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So a VERY RARE LARGE 6.1 QUAKE Hits AUSTRALIA today during the 188 day quake window ??

6.1 Friday March 23 2012, 09:25:13 UTC 106 minutes ago Near Ernabella, South Australia 3.0 GeoScience Australia

But whats even more interesting about this rare quake, is that it JUST HAPPENED to hit the MAIN LEY LINE of 188, that connects to JAPAN! Wow

And on a little side note to see a more esoteric truth between the LINES so to speak.. check out the LOCATION or DEGREE of LONGITUDE thats near the JAPAN LINE Longitude:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

26.068°S, 132.123°E

132123 or the KEY DATE numbers of the 188 pattern, just happens to appear in the LONGITUDE of this quake which is by the 188 ley line that GOES THROUGH AUSTRALIA from JAPAN LINE!!

Coincidence?

Not exactly ON the line, but very NEAR it... however, when you consider or understand that the shockwave diameter or radius of the quake extends outwards from the epicenter, that LINE and proximity of the quake, is more CLEAR.

gotta love the matrix... fingerprints or clues from the ARCHITECT

So will another MAJOR quake hit the 188 ley lines again ON the 188 cycle window this coming week?

Though only 6.1, and not a major quake, the fact this rare quake hit the 188 line, is whats significant today IMO

edit on 23-3-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well, there was a huge quake on November 1st of 1755, in Portugal. Actually, the line matches our major city (Lisbon). Can someone test this date too?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaitingFever
Well, there was a huge quake on November 1st of 1755, in Portugal. Actually, the line matches our major city (Lisbon). Can someone test this date too?

I don't think that quake occurred for that years 188 cycle dates.

however, that raises an even more interesting question....

you thinking what i'm thinking? hmmmm gonna do a little more digging into this. BRB Lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

you thinking what i'm thinking? hmmmm gonna do a little more digging into this. BRB Lol

I'm not sure if it has ocurred or not. I'm just asking someone to test the date, since the place where the quake happened, was the the upper line.

And it was a huge quake. 10.000 people died, if I'm not mistaken. It led to a huge change on the city.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

I'm not sure if it has ocurred or not. I'm just asking someone to test the date, since the place where the quake happened, was the the upper line.

And it was a huge quake. 10.000 people died, if I'm not mistaken. It led to a huge change on the city.

And as a matter of fact, it does appear to be DIRECTLY ON the MAIN JAPAN Grid LINE to DC!

holy bat quakes

edit on 25-3-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
3/25, 3/26 & 3/27 likely dates that could appear and connect to a great quake on the cycles fluctuation or quarters of 8

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

3/25, 3/26 & 3/27 likely dates that could appear and connect to a great quake on the cycles fluctuation or quarters of 8

That would fit in with the Timewave graph for the month:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The quake is now a M5.6.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The quake is now a M5.6.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

in this case especially, I don't believe or accept the USGS' reading. But then, whether I accept or not is irrelevant to the fact it was the BIGGEST quake for them in 15 years. The fact it hit during a key date of the 188 cycle, is further evidence supporting the theory.

and the Quake in Chile today, is even more.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well ain't this interesting...

a MAJOR 7 mag just struck in Chile on 3/25 or the SAME location of the BIG 8.8 on February 27th 2010!

Or iow, a date within the 188 cycle's "phase" or fluctuation that was explained repeatedly for at least a month now by the video's author which is increments of 4 based on the 8, 11 & 15 day premise/calculation.

But even more interesting than that... wait for it........

THIS MAJOR QUAKE NOT ONLY HIT DIRECTLY ON THE 188 LEY LINE, BUT it hit ON the MAIN INTERSECTION POINT!

just

and it appears there were at least TWO 7 MAGS that hit MAULE???

Sunday March 25 2012, 22:37:08 UTC 5 hours ago Maule, Chile 7.0 47.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed
Sunday March 25 2012, 22:37:06 UTC 5 hours ago Maule, Chile 7.2 30.0 USGS Feed
Sunday March 25 2012, 22:37:06 UTC 5 hours ago Maule, Chile 7.1 34.8 USGS Feed
Sunday March 25 2012, 22:37:04 UTC 5 hours ago Maule, Chile.7.2 10.0 GeoScience Australia

i1184.photobucket.com...

i1184.photobucket.com...

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

2 of these have DIFFERENT LOCATIONS MILES apart! ONE on LAND & the other OFF THE COAST

The plot thickens

So is this a FORESHOCK for a GREAT QUAKE? this week?

Well, 3/26 & 3/27 are key dates that are also on the key fluctuation warned about for the 188 day pattern.

Looks like this might not be over yet as I've said
edit on 26-3-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

On the one hand you use their values and then you decide not to.

This is called cherry picking. This is the process of selective data choice that makes this so-called theory look rather silly.

These ley lines are hardly lines. At the scale the image is drawn these lines are actually hundreds of miles wide. Notice that these lines on the map are not lines at all. These are not even the shortest distances between the points on the globe. Furthermore the lines are not distorted as they run north and south. Thus the width of the "lines" is wider at the equator than away from the equator.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

On the one hand you use their values and then you decide not to.
This is called cherry picking. This is the process of selective data choice that makes this so-called theory look rather silly.

whats cherry-picked or silly? I fail to see any evidence or argument to support that claim.

0 for 1

These ley lines are hardly lines. At the scale the image is drawn these lines are actually hundreds of miles wide.

which proves or disproves WHAT???? I still fail to see how that disproves or proves anything here.

0 for 2

Notice that these lines on the map are not lines at all. These are not even the shortest distances between the points on the globe.

and your point is??? it proves or disproves WHAT???

0 for 3

Furthermore the lines are not distorted as they run north and south. Thus the width of the "lines" is wider at the equator than away from the equator.

so???

0 for 4

nothing you've said yet, addresses or even debunks the video and the evidence presented.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I told you so

I'm very curious to see if November 1st of 1755 matches this 188 day theory. It would be very interesting to see.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

whats cherry-picked or silly? I fail to see any evidence or argument to support that claim.

0 for 1

You are choosing to select quakes that are not on the 188 day cycle and choose to select quakes identified by the USGS and to also state that you reject the USGS when the quake is well below the cutoff.

You are 0 for 1.

which proves or disproves WHAT???? I still fail to see how that disproves or proves anything here.

0 for 2

These so-called lines cover huge areas of real geological features that produce quakes.

You are 0 for 2.

and your point is??? it proves or disproves WHAT???

0 for 3

The lines are not lines at all.

You are 0 for 3.

nothing you've said yet, addresses or even debunks the video and the evidence presented.

Nothing provided supports the wild eyed claims of the video.

You are 0 for 4.

Using curves that cover much of the world's active earthquake zones and cherry picking data makes for a silly story of no value.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join