It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Can Picture The Size Of The UNIVERSE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This video will give you an idea of what you are dealing with in both directions out and back!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Think of an interactive fractal that seemingly never ends. You can go into it seemingly forever, then back out the same distance. That is how you can simply view the universe, now add energy, density, gravity and space time and you have a somewhat accurate Universal big picture.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think size is a fractal formula, others have touched on it. It's sorta irrelevant if you want a size measurement, it simply repeats. And at the very edges I think you see the illusion finally and realize space recycles itself into infinity, like a doughnut in 6D.

I have some really cool simple math formulas to share that seem alot like numerology mixed with holography I want to share. But they were shown to me my a strange savant and require a few images I need to create to share the idea correctly, but I feel it may attempt to give some insight to this question of size.

We are in wonderfully weird times.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The way I see it is, look at microbial life, bacteria etc, just our planet alone would seem like the size of the universe to them, yet for us its just a planet, maybe its all down to size and perspective

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My mind makes me feel/understand infinity of the Universe like a sphere.

I just can't understand how it won't finish never ever. How is that possible? Maybe because my mind is broken, or not updated/upgraded for infinity. How cool would be to understand infinity?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Its bigger than even that as well.....

Also when looking at the subatomic looking in and down its bigger, and new things, like the higs being found, seems limitless.....

They will never get what they want looking for the smallest stuff for want of an better word, as like in fractals infinity comes in...

if you start with 1 you can cut it in half, and divide it, and in the world of numbers, which seem to have an pretty important part of out understanding of what holds things together as such, well you can keep doing that forever, you can never reach an end point....

Anyhow THIS BELOW should be taught to every kid in school and is probably the single most important looking "out there" event of the last 100 years.... like the higs just now was looking "in there" lol....the more they look the more they will find :-)

Do Watch promise its good even the music lol.:

Awesome even though seen it loads of times...

Love

Elf

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

You can't. Your brain isn't big enough to handle it, which is why we can't grasp it.

Since I can't grasp it, I don't worry about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join